4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
So you want to see her fuck just not with the mc???What difference does it make? Unless someone really doesn't like who the main character is then it shouldn't make a difference if they just want to see her fuck.
Would you say that the other way round, if someone saw an NTR scene and said "i hope she has some vanilla content" would you say why, there is a scene of her getting fucked, why does it need to be the MC?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I don't know if it's me, but I can't get over the fact that Miru looks more Native American than Japanese. I'm sure her earrings are helping to influence this perspective. She definitely does not look as Asian as her likely daughter, Ayua.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't know if it's me, but I can't get over the fact that Miru looks more Native American than Japanese. I'm sure her earrings are helping to influence this perspective. She definitely does not look as Asian as her likely daughter, Ayua.
Well, she's mixed, and the NA were Asian to begin with, when they crossed those old land bridges.

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
The game isn't bad, but it doesn't look good either. If we ignore the graphic quality the game itself is quite generic. By the way, I hated the main character's appearance. He looks like a dancer from a gay club, what the fuck?!
Tastes differ, i'm not a big fan of his looks either, but many others find him ver sexy.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tastes differ, i'm not a big fan of his looks either, but many others find him ver sexy.:unsure:
The original MC wasn't terrible. Wasn't anything special, either. This new MC has mastered the douchebro look, which some women find rather appealing. Most guys I know would prefer to see him get punched in the face. (when you factor in his apparent past behavior, even moreso)

But I'm still going to try and enjoy the game, the renders are much improved over the past version, and I really want to see how it all comes together.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The original MC wasn't terrible. Wasn't anything special, either. This new MC has mastered the douchebro look, which some women find rather appealing. Most guys I know would prefer to see him get punched in the face. (when you factor in his apparent past behavior, even moreso)

But I'm still going to try and enjoy the game, the renders are much improved over the past version, and I really want to see how it all comes together.
I'm now convinced Ocean is a fucking emo lol. The main characters in both his games are emo and massive douche bags.

Also, often times the characters have dialogues that are supposed to sound deep but actually just end up sounding like they belong in a fortune cookie. Ocean probably went and watched one too many movies written by David S. Goyer.

The renders are great tho.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm now convinced Ocean is a fucking emo lol. The main characters in both his games are emo and massive douche bags.
I dunno, I don't think I'd go that far. SG's MC apparently has some legitimate trauma that fucked him up. Yes, that's technically EMOtional damage (insert Uncle Roger here), but I don't feel he's necessarily a douchebag as a result, he just isn't really connecting with people. Personally, I side with that MC every time he tries to dodge people that are looking to hug him. Me, personally? I'm a hugger, absolutely - but generally only people I know and actively like. There's a bunch of weird fucking strangers who keep trying to climb up on him, so telling them no and dodging them are perfectly rational decisions in my book.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I dunno, I don't think I'd go that far. SG's MC apparently has some legitimate trauma that fucked him up. Yes, that's technically EMOtional damage (insert Uncle Roger here), but I don't feel he's necessarily a douchebag as a result, he just isn't really connecting with people. Personally, I side with that MC every time he tries to dodge people that are looking to hug him. Me, personally? I'm a hugger, absolutely - but generally only people I know and actively like. There's a bunch of weird fucking strangers who keep trying to climb up on him, so telling them no and dodging them are perfectly rational decisions in my book.
Yeah if you're an asshole to people, trauma or not, it still makes you an asshole. My man talks and acts like Doesn't he in chapter 1 talk about shooting this woman who was in an accident or something? I played it a long time ago.

Anyway, if I saw a kid like this in an American school you bed I'd be his best friend because it's only a matter of time before he shoots up the school.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah if you're an asshole to people, trauma or not, it still makes you an asshole. My man talks and acts like Doesn't he in chapter 1 talk about shooting this woman who was in an accident or something? I played it a long time ago.
Seemed to me he was more or less talking aloud to himself, when he suggested that putting her out of her misery might be the more merciful option (considering the world at large). It was the woman (who later turns out to be a teacher) that pulled a gun on him when she overheard it. If anybody overreacted I think it was her. He's clearly very depressed. There's also a difference between being an asshole and being a douchebag, but it's a matter of nuance I suppose, I think it's a matter of awareness/recognition. e.g. Denis Leary (comedian) was an asshole, and he'd attack any group in his routines, it didn't matter. It was often crass, but it was done to inspire laughter. Still an asshole, but funny! Joe Rogan (borderline comedian) intentionally spreads ignorance and bullshit, whether it's for laughs or not, and is clearly just a douchebag, whether you think he's an asshole or not.

Some of the older crowd may also remember Andrew "Dice" Clay. Asshole and douchebag, but occasionally still funny.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes