4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw is it me or the second picture with girl holding the pregnant non pregnant tube is that Leia the sister ? :unsure: look at the shadow model, the hair looks like the mc twin sister or is my eyes decieving me ?

Last edited:
Reactions: modo200

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

Btw is it me or the second picture with girl holding the pregnant non pregnant tube is that Leia the sister ? :unsure: look at the shadow model, the hair looks like the mc twin sister or is my eyes decieving me ?
To me it looks like the girl in the bar that you bang in the bathroom.
She has the ponytail and long nails

Reactions: acewinz and yedad

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

A lot of women put their hair up in a bun when taking a bath so as not to get it wet. So potentially it could be anyone.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
NTR with a girl that would just cheat on you has no excitement (in my eyes). Why should I feel "jealous" of a whore?

It's like playing those japanese ntr game where the girl has the personality of a potato.

I like to give the player a choice.

Besides, This isn't a full NTR game. NTR is just part of it.

This...so much of this right fucking here holy shit, if more dev's could have this in their god damn minds when making an NTR game holy fucking lord, their games would become sooo much better and have less people bitching about the NTR because it actually has and holds Depth to it.
Not saying your's is perfect but at least the idea behind it and how you think about it is fucking solid, I have nothing against NTR nor am I for it Ill play all the routes with multiple saves, also one of the reason I dig ren'py games soo much,

Your game and A mother's Love when it comes to games containing some decent and good ass story with "NTR' tag in it are one of my most favorite types, I just wish the Dev on that other game would follow that same philosophy.

Please stick to this mentality and idea when it comes to NTR because my biggest gripe with NTR games is the fact on how OFF CHARACTER all the character goes and the biggest issue I have too is the fact that I have yet to get a single game with the NTR where he get's a chance to fight back, On love route he could be the biggest smartest badass and god tier when it comes to fucking people over and blackmailing but when it happens to him/her/them suddenly their brains stop functioning and cant coupe with the situation. This one post alone elevated my opinion of your game to new heights and trust me I have had a very very High opinion of your game already.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

1. Two previews
2 . Why the delay fucker? You said June 1st.
3. Release date

1. Previews

2. Why the delay.. Fucker.
One word.
Animations.
With my current setup, render times for a Full HD animation are extremely long.
(1 - 7 days for one animation.) I had to cancel one planned animation, because of her shitty hair that needed alot of iterations to not look like crumble cake. It would have took around a week to render it. And I decided not to do this.
I have that animation saved and I will render it as soon as I can do it in under 2 days.
And add it afterwards.

I'm around 800 renders in and 4 selfmade animations but I still need to test the game. (I'll give every patreon who pledged at least 5$ for 6 months the Beta version from now on.)

Bonus scenes.
Also I came up with an idea for something.
Once an update I'll make a poll for a bonus scene. Lovely Latinas (10$) or more can vote for a H-scene that I'll include at the end of the next version.

Lovely Latina (10$) vote counts once.
Petite asian
(20$) double.
Busty Raaccon
(30$) triple.
Example: Character X (Leia) with Character Y (Katie/Dylan/an imaginary character who has a specific personality (cruel, bad, etc.). Not just a simple H scene, but also with a bit of story. (Non-canon)
For a little bit of extra fap material.

3. When will the game be released?
In 2 - 7 days.

I'm sorry for the delay.

:)

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
:) Nice look good so far, I´m excited waht happend.
Looks like a game with a minimum of two playthrought without and with NTR.

But why are really in ALL games the devs programmed the MC there when it comes to go shopping with Mom,Girlfriend or with whom ever, that he/she is always so boring. As it the worst in the world are going with a beautifull woman going shopping, sry I dont get I would really amused to go with her and see waht she pick up. Heels and maybe nice tight clothing :love:.

I hoped that the devs turned these cautious down, maybe one time that the MC are happy or excited. Pls! :sneaky:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
:) Nice look good so far, I´m excited waht happend.
Looks like a game with a minimum of two playthrought without and with NTR.

But why are really in ALL games the devs programmed the MC there when it comes to go shopping with Mom,Girlfriend or with whom ever, that he/she is always so boring. As it the worst in the world are going with a beautifull woman going shopping, sry I dont get I would really amused to go with her and see waht she pick up. Heels and maybe nice tight clothing :love:.

I hoped that the devs turned these cautious down, maybe one time that the MC are happy or excited. Pls! :sneaky:
in my experience its based on popular fact. i hate waiting for my girl to find clothes cuz it takes soooo long. and although this is a game the MC history with his GF suggests she also takes a looong time. sexy clothes is nice bt the wait can be unbearable if all you do is just wait.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello,
PC:
MAC:
Walkthrough:

Changelog:

~ 900 renders

~ 4 animations

Hello,
What can I say.. This was the roughest development I've had to this day.
This update should've been released 1 1/2 months ago.
But a taxi driver decided to t-bone me and I was out of developing for at least 3 weeks. (I was extremely fatigue for a few weeks after that.)
Then I ran into some coding problems.. But thanks to a guy named "Wurg", I was able to fix and more importantly, to understand the coding related stuff. I won't have this problem again.
It seems like everyone is born in May/June/July. I had to attend so many birthdays.. precious development time lost. (Can't use batch render cuz my PC gets to hot and it will shut down after 4-5 hoursrendering.)

To be honest, I'm not satisfied with this update. Maybe it's because that it took so long. Well, if you think about it, I had a month and a half of effective development time.. So it's not that bad.

It's also the first time that I've created some selfmade animations. I'm still a beginner when it comes to animating and you can clearly see that.
Alone those 4 animations took me 2 weeks to render.

I also compressed the game this time. 6.7GB -> 4.2GB with a little bit of quality loss. I still need to find a better way to compress the game without losing to much quality.

Next Update in July. (
Sorry that you guys had to wait so long.. but life is unpredictable.

- Ocean

:)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you ViperGts151, and really sorry to hear DEV got hit by a damn taxi driver, not his lucky month for sure :(

Reactions: Namco15
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes