4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Does the pregnancy mechanic only apply to the MC? If I remember correctly if you go down a certain route Miru fucks the nerdy cousin(?) and he cums inside her.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Does the pregnancy mechanic only apply to the MC? If I remember correctly if you go down a certain route Miru fucks the nerdy cousin(?) and he cums inside her.
There will be a 'pregnancy button' in the settings where you can decide whether there is 50/50 chance for it or no chance for it

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Good day,

So, in my last post I said that the next update will include around 450 renders.
Yea fuck that. It will have much more.

As a release date I've set myself the 1st of June. It now depends on the animations. They need most of the work and take forever to render.
But let's be positive and be ready for the release on June 1st.

Meet little Leia & Gina

:)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Don't worry. There will always be a dominant MC route.
I dislike "only submissive" MCs.
Will MC be able to break up with Miru? There could've been more ( dialogue) options there ( in how you respond ..."Wh-at, where are you going?"... when you meet her later, and she doesn't seem to mind screwing around)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Leia and Gina are adorable, can't truly win without a few loli's in it :whistle:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Miru hair poll.
Hello,
You might know this girl

(Damn that middle finger looks long lol)

I do really like her hair. But it's such a fucking pain to adjust.
It has so many sub strings that you can't properly adjust.
And everytime her hair pokes through her clothes or gives the finger to physics. There is just no option to do it properly.

Now my question.. Should I change her hairstyle?
I would go on a mission to buy some hair assets for her and would do another poll.
Or do you want to keep it? (I would even be fine with this.)

:) Current poll results below
Screenshot (18).png

Reactions: ustar and Hadgar

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Leia and Gina are adorable, can't truly win without a few loli's in it :whistle:
Sorry, no Loli action.
It's story content.

It applies for every character that can get pregnant. The girls the MC fucks and also for the NTR content.

Reactions: fbass and ozzo

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You know im curious how this pregnancy thing is going work with the dialogue etc. For example say MC gets Miru pregnant earlier on in game but you decide to cheat on her then she proceeds to Ntr you for your cousin or her ex.

Let's say she throws it in your face that she's pregnant how would the dialogue play out?

She's going to brag about how great they were compared to mc(Ntr troupe) and how the baby is one of those two child.

In this scenario I'm wondering when the baby arrives what would happen seeing as the child is the Mcs. Do they makeup at that point, would she regret all that she said/did up until now or is Miru gone from the game by that point seeing as that like an end of the game scenario in which MC shouldn't care about her anymore.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
That depends on many factors.

Miru/your girl can fall in love with someone else. Depending on your choices she might don't even care about you anymore.
Maybe something else happens to Miru or any other girl.
Maybe you have another love interest.

In the case that it is the MC's child. It's up to the player to break up or make up with her (If Miru isn't already in love with someone else. If she is, there is a high chance of her leaving you.)

In case Miru tells the MC that the child isn't his. The player will have the option to leave her or stay with her.
There will be an alternative NTR-Harem ending. Where the MC's girl has a few babys with different baby daddys.

But till then, much can happen.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn that sounds like a lot of variables. I applaud you for your ambition. When is the next version due?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
That depends on many factors.

Miru/your girl can fall in love with someone else. Depending on your choices she might don't even care about you anymore.
Maybe something else happens to Miru or any other girl.
Maybe you have another love interest.

In the case that it is the MC's child. It's up to the player to break up or make up with her (If Miru isn't already in love with someone else. If she is, there is a high chance of her leaving you.)

In case Miru tells the MC that the child isn't his. The player will have the option to leave her or stay with her.
There will be an alternative NTR-Harem ending. Where the MC's girl has a few babys with different baby daddys.

But till then, much can happen.
In the last game when Miru went to see her old BF that's the cop, on a certain path she made the comment that she thought it was hot to have his baby and make the MC think it's his. Will this still be an option? :love: Multiple times?? :love::love: Without telling the MC the kids are someone elses? :love: :love: :love: Full on cheating behind the MC's back without him ever knowing? :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwanted and ozzo
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes