4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Echidna44

Oct 17, 2017
Actually really enjoyed this one, if this keeps up and everything comes to fruition I can see this being a seriously great game

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Heyo,
So.. in the last update I used a pre-made animation for the Lucas x Miruscene.
But these animations are overused and I want to do my own.
Yesterday I decided to learn how to animate.
This is my first animation. I didn't put much effort in it and It's still is full of bugs but it was only a test, to see how smooth the animation is.
And because you guys are with me on this journey, I keep you updated about my animation learning progress. No matter how shitty they are. So that one day, my game(s) will have high quality animations.
PS: That tongue slip at the end lol.
200 Frames. 500 Iterations. 1280x720px (7:46h render time.)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
latest patreon post:

Heyo,
So.. in the last update I used a pre-made animation for the Lucas x Miruscene.
But these animations are overused and I want to do my own.
Yesterday I decided to learn how to animate.
This is my first animation. I didn't put much effort in it and It's still is full of bugs but it was only a test, to see how smooth the animation is.
And because you guys are with me on this journey, I keep you updated about my animation learning progress. No matter how shitty they are. So that one day, my game(s) will have high quality animations.
PS: That tongue slip at the end lol.
200 Frames. 500 Iterations. 1280x720px (7:46h render time.)
Animation removed due to screen clog/death by gif

I'm not an animation expert by any means and I get this is a first attempt at it but boy it is like watching a toddler being forced start his first day at university. And don't get me started on the compression. That one gif is around a third of the size of the entire compressed version. Hell even I care about compression when I'm making sigs.

The good news is the dev has plenty of time to improve and eventually we can laugh about where he first started? Hopefully?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Animation removed due to screen clog/death by gif

I'm not an animation expert by any means and I get this is a first attempt at it but boy it is like watching a toddler being forced start his first day at university. And don't get me started on the compression. That one gif is around a third of the size of the entire compressed version. Hell even I care about compression when I'm making sigs.

The good news is the dev has plenty of time to improve and eventually we can laugh about where he first started? Hopefully?
No, it wasn't that bad. Better than most I've seen here.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
No, it wasn't that bad. Better than most I've seen here.
You're right but the dev looks very out of his depth with this first attempt which was the point of my post. It's a good effort though.

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
when will devs stop pulling german words out of their ass?

thats not the first offender on this forum. but this is by far the worst.
stabil in german means stable, solid, sturdy, robust ect.

who in their right mind would say this about an outfit?
or whatever its supposed to be as an answer to "Howdy Cowboy"

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hello,

Welcome to our 5th poll.

Every Patreon who is at least a Gothic Girl can suggest one. Please write me a private message.

Also, Fetish polls are now every two months. Otherwise I can't keep up including new fetishes.

Next poll will be at July 1st.

Previous winners:
- Blackmail
- Pregnancy
- Sneaky sex
- Cuckold

:)

Reactions: Jansen and Hadgar

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is "sneaky sex" like cheating?
Sneaky sex is more like Public/Hidden Sex. For example if you have ever played Milfy City when the mom gives him a BJ under the table on their date that's considered "Sneaky Sex" though it should really be called Public sex/Hidden sex

Reactions: torkenstiem

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello,
Welcome to Fetish poll 5.
Down below you'll find the most suggested ones.
1.Female domination
2.Golden shower
3.Prostituion
(screenshot below shows current votes)
Screenshot (16).png

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sneaky sex is more like Public/Hidden Sex. For example if you have ever played Milfy City when the mom gives him a BJ under the table on their date that's considered "Sneaky Sex" though it should really be called Public sex/Hidden sex
yeah this was my bad. i didnt know if it had a name so i said "sneaky sex" when i pitched the fetish. i know it wasnt public sex cause i often see it portrayed as just being in a public place in general. so like the changing room scene could qualify as that if they had sex there. Hidden sex... yeah i could have gone with that but i guess i was trying to be more ...literal? anyways yeah its my fault why the title is what it is lol

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

K18

Apr 19, 2018
yeah this was my bad. i didnt know if it had a name so i said "sneaky sex" when i pitched the fetish. i know it wasnt public sex cause i often see it portrayed as just being in a public place in general. so like the changing room scene could qualify as that if they had sex there. Hidden sex... yeah i could have gone with that but i guess i was trying to be more ...literal? anyways yeah its my fault why the title is what it is lol
How does sounds?

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes