4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018

Hello,

After three times second place.. Cuckold has made its way to the top.

Result (Including double vote):
Cuckold: 13 Votes
Golden Shower: 3 Votes
BBW: 2 Votes

What can you expect from Cuckold.

There will now be a route for you to share your girl. (It might doesn't apply for every character if it doesn't fit their personality. But I have a logic solution for that.)

For the NON-NTR players:
Your girl might be interested in sharing you. ;)
Nicely played.

Reactions: brittpwrr

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This part sounds good to me.
Right? At first I was like "Fuck! Get that shit out of here!" As turning off NTR was the main reason I gave this game a shot (which i'm very happy for) Now i'm like "Yuuuuuusssss!" I like the way the Dev takes care of us non NTR players.

Thank you dev for getting us 1 step close to having a harem of these lovely characters.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Right? At first I was like "Fuck! Get that shit out of here!" As turning off NTR was the main reason I gave this game a shot (which i'm very happy for) Now i'm like "Yuuuuuusssss!" I like the way the Dev takes care of us non NTR players.

Thank you dev for getting us 1 step close to having a harem of these lovely characters.
i need to start voting for a harem tag/fetish at some point lol

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's a fetish? Can I be provide some examples, please? :whistle:
u ever see a scene where a girl goes under a table and either gives a blowjob or a footjob? thats more a less the basic. something more up there would be like having sex behind a counter or a door while people are in the same room... so basically as the name suggests have sex around people but try not to get caught. at least thats how i understand it

Reactions: XXI

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pretty cool game. Get the feeling that I'm missing a large chunk of the content cuz I have no interest in getting cucked.

Only had scenes with Miru so far. Does turning off ntr prevent content with other girls? :unsure:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Pretty cool game. Get the feeling that I'm missing a large chunk of the content cuz I have no interest in getting cucked.

Only had scenes with Miru so far. Does turning off ntr prevent content with other girls? :unsure:
not atm

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello,

Yesterday, I finally got out of the hospital. I got T-boned by a car while riding my bike. I was in there for a week.
Sadly, my phone didn't survive and mentally I wasn't really there. For a few days I didn't even remember that I was creating a game. That's why you haven't heard anything from me.
Later I told a buddy of mine, to try and render some pics on my PC.. but yeaah.. I can't use them lol.
I still can't walk properly, but on the bright side, I now have more time to work on the game. Yay :'(

I'm about 250 renders in. Means, I'm updating in 2 - 3 weeks. A friend of mine offered to help me render, because of the time I lost through the accident. So I should be able to make it in "time".

I'm also going to publish a poll about Monica today.

Have a nice day and don't drive like a fucking lunatic.

:)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Hello,

Yesterday, I finally got out of the hospital. I got T-boned by a car while riding my bike. I was in there for a week.
Sadly, my phone didn't survive and mentally I wasn't really there. For a few days I didn't even remember that I was creating a game. That's why you haven't heard anything from me.
Later I told a buddy of mine, to try and render some pics on my PC.. but yeaah.. I can't use them lol.
I still can't walk properly, but on the bright side, I now have more time to work on the game. Yay :'(

I'm about 250 renders in. Means, I'm updating in 2 - 3 weeks. A friend of mine offered to help me render, because of the time I lost through the accident. So I should be able to make it in "time".

I'm also going to publish a poll about Monica today.

Have a nice day and don't drive like a fucking lunatic.

:)
I wish you a quick recovery.
We can wait a moment without problems, health first!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope he did forget what the plot of the game was about. lost of memory is never a good thing. hope to see you well again.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest Patreon post:

So, the poll for Monicas new look has ended.

Reasons for the change:

1. Because she was one of the first characters I've ever made and you can clearly see that.
2. Daz3d doesn't like her. It crashes so many times with her in the scene and I couldn't figure out why.
3. I don't like her looks anymore.

Before:
New one:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Latest Patreon post:

Reasons for the change:

1. Because she was one of the first characters I've ever made and you can clearly see that.
2. Daz3d doesn't like her. It crashes so many times with her in the scene and I couldn't figure out why.

Before:
New one:

In my List she just became Doable to Fuckable!

Reactions: hash19

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Latest Patreon post:

Reasons for the change:

Before:
New one:

:love:(y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have seen this model and look in other games already but I guess it is a improvement to the old model. Girlfriend is still the hottest though.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So generic. But after i saw MC's mother in the last update (particularly her nose, jeez!) i guess "generic" isn't that bad, could be a lot worse.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes