4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
Stabil is also a slang word like "tight"

Stabil sagt bei uns hier fast jeder Jugendlicher, wenn er ausdrücken möchte dass ihm etwas gefällt

LoL
echt ey... die Jugend von heute o_O :ROFLMAO::p
in meiner Jugend war stabil eine höfliche art
eine übergewichtige person - Fett zu nennen.

LoL
really ey... the youth from today... in my youth stable was the polite kind to call an overweight person - fat.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
How does sounds?
you see this would have been helpful lol. but idk it might just be me but sneaky sex sounds so much easier. discreet makes it sound at least for me (before i saw definition) more business like. as if i both parties agreed to keep it low key. again might just be me

Reactions: torkenstiem

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He doesn't skip leg day so he will never be a 100% bitch
Better if he wasn't at all, haha :p
But it's okay, there's tons of decision options to choose from, so most content should be avoidable if one isn't into something :p
FemDom, Netorare, being cuckolded, rape, scat, golden shower, snuff, all things I vastly dislike, haha :p

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Better if he wasn't at all, haha :p
But it's okay, there's tons of decision options to choose from, so most content should be avoidable if one isn't into something :p
FemDom, Netorare, being cuckolded, rape, scat, golden shower, snuff, all things I vastly dislike, haha :p
i tried gettting harem in there but apparently i was down by 1 vote lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What other options were there? And which actually won? xD
aside from the three above? no idea most ppl just seem to send a DM to dev i'm prolly one of two people who left it in comments. looks like fem dom is gonna win this time around. which i can see mostly for Katie...Miru i feel like i could be a funny one. like she tries to be dom but fails a bit here and there lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Qwert99

It's mostly because the game is actually a female protagonist game and the MC is just a filler as everything is mostly geared around her and only her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
@Qwert99

It's mostly because the game is actually a female protagonist game and the MC is just a filler as everything is mostly geared around her and only her.
miru? well it doesnt seem wrong. but it seems later on down the line you wont be able to influence her choices as much.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
aside from the three above? no idea most ppl just seem to send a DM to dev i'm prolly one of two people who left it in comments. looks like fem dom is gonna win this time around. which i can see mostly for Katie...Miru i feel like i could be a funny one. like she tries to be dom but fails a bit here and there lol
Well I'll pass either way, the hell with anybody trying to dominate me, it don't work on me, haha xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Qwert99

miru? well it doesnt seem wrong. but it seems later on down the line you wont be able to influence her choices as much.
I have to say that Miru is NOT the main MC here, it's the male MC, because it's your own choices mostly that affect her own actions, even if you control some of them. But if I recall right, you can make decisions that leads to her fucking others and she'll also leave you, and it's not a game over, it would be a game over if the story revolved around her.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:
and
Good morning, (at least in Germany)
So it's been a while since I last updated you guys about the next version.
As all of you know, I had an accident a few weeks ago. I'm okay, except that I was extremely tired for some time and wasn't able to render much. But I'm back on normal.
I am about 320 renders in and 0.4 will be released this month.
(I guess 0.4 will have around 450 renders
The next update shouldn't take longer than 1 1/2 month.
After Effects & Animation
My thanks to DodgyNomad! Thanks to him I was able to afford Adobe After Effects.
So, at the moment I'm trying to learn After Effects and Animation in Daz3d to give you guys some eye candy instead of cancer.
Also, I'm experimenting with tone mapping & light settings.
Result:
- Smoother shadows
- Better lit.
- More details.
------ Katie -----

You may notice, that v. 0.4 has more of Katie in it. We are slowly approaching more specific routes for certain characters. And 0.5 will be an extremely important update for your future with Katie.
(0.5 will be about the camping trip that Zoey invited you to.)
0.6 & 0.7 will mainly focus on Helen and Leia. We haven't seen much of them yet but this is going to change soon.
On request, I'm also going to implement a pregnancy button with 3 options.
- No pregnancy at all
- Mystery pregnancy (50/50 chance of getting pregnant. Might change the chance in the future.)
- Always pregnant. (If you want to build a child army.

Hello,
Down below you'll find some preview pics. As always, it's a fucking struggle to pick the ones, who don't spoiler too much.

:)

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I never get a notification when someone posts here.

All the fetish polls seem to have options that are 100% designed to make MC as much of a little bitch as possible, kinda disheartening
Don't worry. There will always be a dominant MC route.
I dislike "only submissive" MCs.

Oh and I totally forgot to say, that this isn't 0.4! (I said this on Discord a while ago.)
I totally forgot that I changed it.

It's 0.35
Because I'm trying to update every month to 1 1/2 month now.
And I think a full update should have at least 800 render.

This is why I now update in 0.5 steps. (Almost every 30 days to 45 days a release with ~ 450 render.)

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes