4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Fix Version: 0.4 Mac format Link Plz!
Why Format in .RAR as in windows?
YEah, the Mac .4 version is corrupted and doesn't extract.
Here's a method that should work for most Ren'Py games that has Mac versions that don't work (or lacks a Mac version):
  1. Download and install/unzip the .
  2. Create a Projects folder where you want your games to be saved.
  3. Launch the Ren'Py Launcher.
  4. Click Preferences in the bottom right corner.
  5. Set Projects Directory to your newly created folder, then click Return.
  6. Download and extract the game in your newly created folder.
    • Delete the lib, renpy and .app folders + the .exe, .py and .sh files to save some space.
  7. In the Ren'Py Launcher, click refresh (to the right of PROJECTS:)
  8. Left click the game under PROJECTS:
  9. Click Launch Project and enjoy the game.
I have only tested this on Linux and Windows (hundreds of times with 100% success) but this should also work for Mac.
You can also use the Ren'Py launcher to build your own installable Mac versions by clicking Build Distributions

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Here's a method that should work for most Ren'Py games that has Mac versions that don't work (or lacks a Mac version):
    • Delete the lib, renpy and .app folders + the .exe, .py and .sh files to save some space.
I have only tested this on Linux and Windows (hundreds of times with 100% success) but this should also work for Mac.
You can also use the Ren'Py launcher to build your own installable Mac versions by clicking Build Distributions
Corrupted can’t unzip, can’t do none plus wrong zip format for Mac

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Kind of a non-making sense letdown now. :confused: Was really expecting the MC to get closer to the Mom trying to figure out her issues. Also hoping for Miru to keep cheating with the cop she knows with pregnancy on the NTR path all while the Dad is also coming on to her behind the MC's back. Also the MC lusting after the sisters. But instead, we get prison dudes... :rolleyes: Damn shame. :cautious:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Corrupted can’t unzip, can’t do none plus wrong zip format for Mac
Use to unzip .rar, or download and unzip the PC version, then follow my guide.

Reactions: CrysusPariah

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
That's the method I usually use as well, unfortunately I keep getting 'An exception has occurred' before the title screen even loads

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I'm down for a story and not just sex scenes, but going to jail made no sense to me. And where is the NTR I really haven't seen any.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I used the uncompressed Version, and Renpy is also up-to-date
Let me try building you a Mac version. Give me 20 minutes.

Edit: Small delay. Seems like a font file was missing^^

Edit 2: uploading...

Last edited:
Reactions: CrysusPariah

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Whelp it seems this game is determined to go down the NTR rabbit hole. I will kindly take my leave.
Rabbit hole is actually a really good way to put it, all the polls from now on are going to focus more and more on that content, I mean look at the last polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I guess the "NTR" event went along with the situation the MC was in. But, I would have expected Miru to slap him or at least he'd thank her for "keeping him safe".

Reactions: rKnight

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Where It All Began [v0.4] [Ocean] - Original Size: 4.18GB

Download Win (366.8MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks, your artwork is much appreciated.

Reactions: playb0y44

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It's funny, the people that are so "icky" about NTR, decides to take a chance and play a game with NTR just to post how much they hate NTR, even when it's avoidable. I say either learn to like it (same as I did with incest), or just don't play it at all.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah why is this so huge? I played an older version and doesnt seem like THAT much was added to make this 4.1gigs? Is it bad compression on the 4 new animations?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's funny, the people that are so "icky" about NTR, decides to take a chance and play a game with NTR just to post how much they hate NTR, even when it's avoidable. I say either learn to like it (same as I did with incest), or just don't play it at all.
Mainly because NTR was only a part of it and it now seems like it's the main goal.

Doesn't bother me but I see why some people are put off.

What put me off is I came here because it was tagged for romance and with other things being optional I assumed all content would come equally except patreon polls are all NTR kinda focused.

NTR does not bother me in the slightest, obviously I can't self insert in a male protag so I have no issues at all with it. That being said it's also not my thing I came here for that lil ole romance tag that has been forgotten.

I'm not complaining, it's the devs game to do with as he pleases and obviously that's his target audience now and, sadly, it isn't the kind of stuff I find enjoyable so I shall do as you say at the end of your post and not play at all.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes