4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Just play the game, I estimate that 95% of all gallery entries - lewd included - can be unlocked within a single playthrough.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
drug without leaks it's just sadness I need to know if we will have more Miru + sex..:(

Oct 13, 2023
The last Devlog said his next Devlog will be the release devlog and he may require 2 to 3 weeks to complete few animations. So not sure there will be a devlog today but hopeful by next week there should be one.
I don't think so..

The next Devlog will be the release announcement with a date... Or if I finish CH3 in less than two weeks , I'll give you guys a 1-day heads-up.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Does this chapter 2 has any mc's mom content? atleast any teasing kind of scenes?

Anyone plz answer
play the game dude. It has like 12 minutes of content (im exaggerating). I played through meticulously reading every bit of dialogue and it was just world-building at the moment and it was over in a blink of an eye. But it is all very enjoyable even though it's small.

Reactions: HanBoston

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Artificial insemination is an actual technology in our world, so it is technically completely possible to have a woman getting pregnant without any sex occuring, though it's rather costly in term of money

example :

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Perfect, can we please make all moms & girls in the game virgins! I think it will reach a total different level!
And they should stay virgin, otherwise they are not virgins right?!

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Artificial insemination is an actual technology in our world, so it is technically completely possible to have a woman getting pregnant without any sex occuring, though it's rather costly in term of money

example :
Sure, but the vast majority of those get artificial insemination once they discover their stud is shooting blanks. Very few become moms via artificial insemination if their sole goal is to avoid sex. And then there's the moms who get artificial insemination because they hate the d and prefer the v - they're having lots of sex.

Not saying impossible, just very, very, very rare.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes