4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
As it turns out I have nothing confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By dynamic for Ocean's zealot's sake I hope that means 'will inevitably return to slim form' because that sounds like a massive waste of time and resources.

Imagine if you dont resolve whatever her plot is, will he then decide to generate 2x renders for every single shot she's in to accommodate both a plump and slim version?

Tech debt needs to always be considered when statements like these are released.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
You guys are making Italians cry. You boil the water --> Put the pasta --> Keep stirring till it boils again --> Let it cook
Oil and water don't mix so the oil will be on the surface and won't affect the pasta.
So, this chapter is the camping trip? Can't be right?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You guys are making Italians cry. You boil the water --> Put the pasta --> Keep stirring till it boils again --> Let it cook
Oil and water don't mix so the oil will be on the surface and won't affect the pasta.
Heh. That's why Italian's never get the girl. They're too busy stirring the pasta. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Isn't it far too early? it's been a year since I played so I could be misremembering but wasn't the last thing mentioned something about a farm? I can't even remember the camping trip even being mentioned.

ttzzmm

Aug 24, 2017
Isn't it far too early? it's been a year since I played so I could be misremembering but wasn't the last thing mentioned something about a farm? I can't even remember the camping trip even being mentioned.
Played the game like 2 weeks ago.
Chapter 2 ends with leia and MC driving to the farm.

Camping trip should be Chapter 4-5

Reactions: Melissa fan

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I learnt that tip from an Italian....

And no it's not the camping trip.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes