4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I definitely prefer OG Leia, both her looks and personality have been a downgrade. She's too mean in this new version :WutFace: She was my favorite in the OG but now I prefer Miru or even Katie to her. She really got done dirty IMO
Leia was the only one I liked before. I guess there's no need to restart this if what you say is true.

Reactions: Mysterious_Xeno

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I definitely prefer OG Leia, both her looks and personality have been a downgrade. She's too mean in this new version :WutFace: She was my favorite in the OG but now I prefer Miru or even Katie to her. She really got done dirty IMO
I kinda prefer the new Leia and her behavior. I feel like its reasonable that shes not really able to handle willy being back emotionally, and even less with a longterm girlfriend in tow. Shes is and was obviously kinda obsessed with him and lost her entire drive to live after willy left and she felt betrayed and left behind.

And to be fair, willy behaves deliberatly crude and irritating, being in her position i wouldnt be really sure if i can really trust him unreserved. Im sure their relationship will become better after the cliffhanger.

The only thing i dislike about her, is her behavior towards Katie sometimes, but thats maybe just sister dynamics.

But just imagine Summer coming back the same way Willy did, with a boyfriend and kinda behaving like nothing happened, not even having a serious talk about everything which happened while being the whole time more or less around Nika.

Im sure 99% of all players would hate her way more and judge her way worse than compared to Leia's behavior and strained relationship with William.

And what Leia went through after William left was arguably even worse compared to what happened to Nika.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
In Ocean's stories, the first impression of the characters is often deceptive and those who at first seem rude and arrogant later turn out to be very kind and vulnerable persons. But yeah, MC and Leia were uber asses to little Katie. :HideThePain:

The new Leia, well, she's... controversial. But so far we have only seen her harsh side. I wouldn't jump to conclusions too early.
After all, even Quinn gained so many fans as the story progressed. :KEK:

Darkwaers

May 26, 2021
do I understand correctly that the release of Ch. 4 (beta - full) is expected in a year? this is judging by the output of the rest of the parts on patreon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Leia was the only one I liked before. I guess there's no need to restart this if what you say is true.
Leia and Katie are both inferior to the original in this.

Original Leia was awesome even with the bitch streak and Katie had the best redemption arc i'd seen in a long time.

The only real improvement in the remake is Miru. I will admit that this Miru is hands down better than the original. It doesn't really make up for the loss of Leia and it really is a loss, I can't stand her in this version.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Leia and Katie are both inferior to the original in this.

Original Leia was awesome even with the bitch streak and Katie had the best redemption arc i'd seen in a long time.

The only real improvement in the remake is Miru. I will admit that this Miru is hands down better than the original. It doesn't really make up for the loss of Leia and it really is a loss, I can't stand her in this version.
Thanks for the info. There really is no reason for me to catch up on this. Thanks again, Ava.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been asked a lot, but what's the situation with the Netorare tag? Netorare? Netorase? Both? And if yes for one or both, how much content is there for each tag? Thanks if anyone can give me some information.

P.S - For mods, I'm not asking out of malice. I like both, I'm just curious what, if any, of the content is in the current game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked a lot, but what's the situation with the Netorare tag? Netorare? Netorase? Both? And if yes for one or both, how much content is there for each tag? Thanks if anyone can give me some information.

P.S - For mods, I'm not asking out of malice. I like both, I'm just curious what, if any, of the content is in the current game.
Netorare and netori.

Netorare is avoidable or you can even turn it off but LI's will cheat if you mess up with it turned on, Miru especially. There isn't much sexual content at all yet but it will build up over time.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

None yet. The only thing is a little scene that could be said is sharing.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Old Leia has a really weird thing going on with the fact that despite the Mc leaving she was still on good terms with him. New Leia by what we have seen so far has to do things she didn't like to try and solve the problem with Helen. She has a reason to be a hardcore bitch. About Katie I prefer this more Chill side if her. My opinion though.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I kinda prefer the new Leia and her behavior. I feel like its reasonable that shes not really able to handle willy being back emotionally, and even less with a longterm girlfriend in tow. Shes is and was obviously kinda obsessed with him and lost her entire drive to live after willy left and she felt betrayed and left behind.

And to be fair, willy behaves deliberatly crude and irritating, being in her position i wouldnt be really sure if i can really trust him unreserved. Im sure their relationship will become better after the cliffhanger.

The only thing i dislike about her, is her behavior towards Katie sometimes, but thats maybe just sister dynamics.

But just imagine Summer coming back the same way Willy did, with a boyfriend and kinda behaving like nothing happened, not even having a serious talk about everything which happened while being the whole time more or less around Nika.

Im sure 99% of all players would hate her way more and judge her way worse than compared to Leia's behavior and strained relationship with William.

And what Leia went through after William left was arguably even worse compared to what happened to Nika.
Yeah, I really love their dynamic in the rework. She can barely keep her emotions in check when Williams around. When he turns up at the club and Leia totally looses her cool with William larking about. And when he drops the news that he's been imprisoned for an unknown lenght of time, it causes turmoil in her. She's probably existed for years hating that he left and growing cold over the thought that he didn't want to come back and didn't care about her. Now she finds out that he couldn't come back and this has shocked her emotional core in some way and churned her emotions into a crazy ball of conflicting feelings.

Delicious. I hope she starts making silly mistakes due to her being barely able to handle William's return and it'll be interesting to see how the dynamic between her and Miru plays out.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, I really love their dynamic in the rework. She can barely keep her emotions in check when Williams around. When he turns up at the club and Leia totally looses her cool with William larking about. And when he drops the news that he's been imprisoned for an unknown lenght of time, it causes turmoil in her. She's probably existed for years hating that he left and growing cold over the thought that he didn't want to come back and didn't care about her. Now she finds out that he couldn't come back and this has shocked her emotional core in some way and churned her emotions into a crazy ball of conflicting feelings.

Delicious. I hope she starts making silly mistakes due to her being barely able to handle William's return and it'll be interesting to see how the dynamic between her and Miru plays out.
I agree with everything, the relationship development is way more interresting like that. The club scene was esp interresting as it was stated that Leia NEVER lost her cool there before, not even when her club got stormed by armed grunts.

She was always, cold, calculating and emotionless until William came back and turned her entire life upside down (again).

I feel like Leia and Miru will become battle-sisters lol, the first steps are done already with Miru gaining Leia's respect due to beating her ass and training her in the future.

And i imagine sooner or later Leia will be in need of Miru's unique skillset, who isnt sometimes in need of a highly competent ninja assasin in Leia's position lol and theres a reason it was stated that Miru is a criminal already before coming to wollust.

Or shes gonna save Leia's life at some point leading to a strong bond between the two of them.

StickBeater1

Oct 13, 2022
FYI, the patch you can download on the links page is for the beta of chapter 3, not the full version released today. I've updated the patch myself for Ch. 3 Full, find it attached. The only difference is this will give you the 20+ new renders of the full release, using the older beta patch would not...it also has the infamous fatal error fixed near the end of Chapter 3 where Miru having NTR in the bathroom would crash the game.
I can never get that scene at all even after adding the patch

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Old Leia has a really weird thing going on with the fact that despite the Mc leaving she was still on good terms with him. New Leia by what we have seen so far has to do things she didn't like to try and solve the problem with Helen. She has a reason to be a hardcore bitch. About Katie I prefer this more Chill side if her. My opinion though.
I don't think she'll remain chill depending on your choices. Ocean has mention the war with Katie is possible and will be a lot longer and a lot more slow burning if you pursue that path. Give her the chilli burger if you want to antagonise her...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think she'll remain chill depending on your choices. Ocean has mention the war with Katie is possible and will be a lot longer and a lot more slow burning if you pursue that path. Give her the chilli burger if you want to antagonise her...
Ocean once said that Katie was too sweet to be what she was in the old WIAB, and it kinda shows in this WIAB.
At least I notice that she doesn't have the mean-spirited tools to argue with William, every time she's a bit cornered she says "fuck off", like someone who doesn't know how to insult. And the "serious" interactions between them, show that there is no meanness there, maybe a little anger, but not hate. The war with Katie may be longer, but I don't see how it can make Katie more evil. Even this Katie I believe has no intention of doing harm with the drug (if that happens in the new WIAB).

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes