4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this an update??? do i need to start a new game? going to leia house is the end of chapter 3??? so confused ???
There are only about 20 or so new renders from BETA to FULL. If you played or have the BETA, you probably can just not worry about it (I mean if you want you can, but there isn't any hot content yet really), but even the dev says it's not worth it :ROFLMAO:

I pretty much removed 80% of the scene that was originally written and have just added the beginning.

It's a scene with Bibi Leia and Bibi MC.

As I said, it's not really worth downloading the entire game again. Check it out with the next update.
Des this game have anal?
There isn't any sex in the rework...

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Yeah, I really love their dynamic in the rework. She can barely keep her emotions in check when Williams around. When he turns up at the club and Leia totally looses her cool with William larking about. And when he drops the news that he's been imprisoned for an unknown lenght of time, it causes turmoil in her. She's probably existed for years hating that he left and growing cold over the thought that he didn't want to come back and didn't care about her. Now she finds out that he couldn't come back and this has shocked her emotional core in some way and churned her emotions into a crazy ball of conflicting feelings.

Delicious. I hope she starts making silly mistakes due to her being barely able to handle William's return and it'll be interesting to see how the dynamic between her and Miru plays out.
Don't forget Leia also mentally shut down and grew physically ill when William left as well.

EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
Welcome to reality, Ocean is a person who pursues perfection, rework is normal in his work. :cool:

So don't be surprised to see the results of the rework get reworked again. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Exactly. But there has to be a line and he must let go things. If not, he will always see the problems, mistakes, gfx errors and goes back fixing the same scenes, chapters, games forever.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
do I understand correctly that the release of Ch. 4 (beta - full) is expected in a year? this is judging by the output of the rest of the parts on patreon.
That depends on if you want to listen to the whiny little boys around here who will make jokes about it being years away...or Ocean who is actually already a third of the way through the next chapter...

Makes ya choices and takes ya pick.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That depends on if you want to listen to the whiny little boys around here who will make jokes about it being years away...or Ocean who is actually already a third of the way through the next chapter...

You know me, Mav. I rarely take anything seriously but lets be honest here .... Ocean works like old people fuck.

I've heard of faster Sloths.

If all our lives hung in the balance of the next update launching it would be a full forum genocide.

Summer hasn't gone anywhere, she fell into a coma waiting for updates.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I reallly hope you're right..... I don't think you are, but I really really hope you are.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
can we talk about the 6 years game development and we are still in Chap 3 ? Like Can we ? I mean just a sec ? Besides Patrons who will suck the dev balls to get 5mins fap materials. I am talking to the more reasonable people here. Like can we talk about how will GTA6 come out before this game is even at chp5 ? Please, what kind of community has F95 become ? Wake up seriously. You are getting your money sucked up and you here "Omg, she has such a nice pair of boobs, good job at rendering something that has already been out there for like idk how long"

Wake up call people.
Can we talk about beating a dead horse? Like can we? I mean just a sec? There is absolutely nothing in the above that hasn't been said a thousand times by tons of of people arguing about it. Seriously, if people don't mind waiting for it, what's the problem? There's a whole world of other AVNs (not to mention the whole real world) out there for people to enjoy and spend their time while this one slow cooks. Literally nobody is twiddling their thumbs waiting for this one. Nobody except whiny "I demand instant gratification for free and fast because mommy told me I'm special" dumbasses are complaining about the long wait. That's the kind of community F95 has become, to answer your question.

Also, pointing out the money issue in a pirate board is really quite the "I want to pretend I'm smarter than I really am" move. How are we getting our money sucked up? Who's paying for this game here on F95? Furthermore, if Patreon supporters can afford to spend the money supporting a slow developer, what's it to you? Are you jealous that you don't have that kind of spare money to burn? Or are you jealous that you don't have the talent and perseverance to make something that has that kind of loyal following?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Des this game have anal?
If by anal you mean anal-retentive whiny bitchboys who think they are smarter than others and keep complaining about the slow development cycle and telling others to wake up, then yes, tons of anal.

You know me, Mav. I rarely take anything seriously but lets be honest here .... Ocean works like old people fuck.
Dear Avaron, that begs the question - what have you been spending your time watching while this game slow cooks?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Can we talk about beating a dead horse? Like can we? I mean just a sec? There is absolutely nothing in the above that hasn't been said a thousand times by tons of of people arguing about it. Seriously, if people don't mind waiting for it, what's the problem? There's a whole world of other AVNs (not to mention the whole real world) out there for people to enjoy and spend their time while this one slow cooks. Literally nobody is twiddling their thumbs waiting for this one. Nobody except whiny "I demand instant gratification for free and fast because mommy told me I'm special" dumbasses are complaining about the long wait. That's the kind of community F95 has become, to answer your question.

Also, pointing out the money issue in a pirate board is really quite the "I want to pretend I'm smarter than I really am" move. How are we getting our money sucked up? Who's paying for this game here on F95? Furthermore, if Patreon supporters can afford to spend the money supporting a slow developer, what's it to you? Are you jealous that you don't have that kind of spare money to burn? Or are you jealous that you don't have the talent and perseverance to make something that has that kind of loyal following?
Dude....just....dude. F95 has always been full of people asking "when is the update", why is it taking so long, blah blah blah. People don't like something, they go out of their way to make sure everyone knows their opinion on it...it's called human nature:WeSmart:. Like yourself for example, you took a bunch of time and effort to complain about people complaining :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes