4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
My mistake, my upload was of a previous patch attempt and not the final tested one which was identical to yours.
Thanks for spotting it...
Hey dude :), two questions:
Is the bug you are talking about "in the bathroom" present in the full version or the beta version?
Is this patch the uncensored patch update?

Mar 29, 2023
Questions:
1. Do you need to play Summer's Gone before this?
2. I know you can turn off NTR but what kind of NTR is it?
3. What kind of incest is in this game?
4. What is the pregnancy content?

dranoman

Apr 11, 2021
I have no skin in this game. I gave up on this a long time ago. Just weird to see so many people defend dev. There has been no new content in like four years.

For sure nobody is “entitled” to that content and if it never comes out it never comes out but at this current pace this game will simply never finish. For how long it has been in development there is very little in the way of realized story beats.

it’s totally valid for people that gave this dev money only for him to not deliver to be annoyed and voice that here. The dev is talented but talent alone doesn’t overcome complete incompetence in regards to execution. At this point this game is merely a means for the dev to continue to get Patreon money while delivering the absolute bare minimum to avoid the abandoned tag.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Questions:
1. Do you need to play Summer's Gone before this?
2. I know you can turn off NTR but what kind of NTR is it?
3. What kind of incest is in this game?
4. What is the pregnancy content?
1. Nope. They're being developed together, so you can play them whenever updates appear to either. THe only important thing to remember is that SG happens about 20 years after WiaB. Currently no major spoilers in SG.
2. If you discover what kind of NTR there is, you've tried really hard. Some people might consider the spiders NTR at this point, as one gets impaled without it's partner. (So far everything seems pretty tame, no hidden surprises).
3. Currently none. They are just the bestest of friends, and nothing much has happened between them yet but maybe a hug or hand holding depending on what you choose :sneaky: Maybe some smouldering glances and backrubs if you like.
4. Currently none. I highly doubt there will be much in game, as that would make the game span over far too long a dev time; where on the 3rd day I think, and at CH3 of the 30 odd planned. Most likely will be an epilogue that will show you the results of all the sexy times.

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I haven't played in a long time and I know I'm really late, but am I alone in thinking the remade models are all downgrades?

Dana was my fav and he made her "thick", Miru has fake boobs and is white, and Leia has giant pancake nipples? Meh.

Also, has the MC always been obviously juicing?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well, I'll probably be too old and playing dominoes in a nursing house long before most of my favorite AVNs (and some TV series too) are finished.
So you too're a fan of Emmerdale Farm.
But it really went to shit after Amos Brearley 1705566144781.png left an' granpa died.

Mar 29, 2023
1. Nope. They're being developed together, so you can play them whenever updates appear to either. THe only important thing to remember is that SG happens about 20 years after WiaB. Currently no major spoilers in SG.
2. If you discover what kind of NTR there is, you've tried really hard. Some people might consider the spiders NTR at this point, as one gets impaled without it's partner. (So far everything seems pretty tame, no hidden surprises).
3. Currently none. They are just the bestest of friends, and nothing much has happened between them yet but maybe a hug or hand holding depending on what you choose :sneaky: Maybe some smouldering glances and backrubs if you like.
4. Currently none. I highly doubt there will be much in game, as that would make the game span over far too long a dev time; where on the 3rd day I think, and at CH3 of the 30 odd planned. Most likely will be an epilogue that will show you the results of all the sexy times.
Cool thanks for answering my questions was curious because of the tags listed in the genre. Also seems this game is still really early on so I will just add to my watchlist and will play it when its near completion or when its done.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have no skin in this game. I gave up on this a long time ago. Just weird to see so many people defend dev. There has been no new content in like four years.

For sure nobody is “entitled” to that content and if it never comes out it never comes out but at this current pace this game will simply never finish. For how long it has been in development there is very little in the way of realized story beats.

it’s totally valid for people that gave this dev money only for him to not deliver to be annoyed and voice that here. The dev is talented but talent alone doesn’t overcome complete incompetence in regards to execution. At this point this game is merely a means for the dev to continue to get Patreon money while delivering the absolute bare minimum to avoid the abandoned tag.
See, it's not weird that people will call these comments out if you say there is no new content in 4 years. New content I can think of: there was no spider scene in the original, no sexy animations with Miru with nerf guns, no dart scene, no bashing a Krayt member in the toilet, no Dana at the pub, no Daphne at all, no Dani, no Monica that I remember, no drug laboratory, no Emilio, we never saw Leia's club in the pre rework. But nothing new... have you compared them side by side? Although the story hasn't progressed past the points it previously got to, it's also gotten broader in scope and it's not following the same plotline in a linear fashion, and has set up a lot of the plot more plausibly than the previous version.

The people who say there's no new content either mean - there's no new sex partners and they're bored of Miru (heresy) or there's no lewd scenes with their preferred LI (well, yeah, but the scenes in the previous version were so painful to look at until after the camping trip, so more of those animations will be better) or there's no new content for their fetish. But there is a significant amount of content that wasn't present in the original. But the development is slow and the story hasn't gotten past an equivalent crisis point, so there's nothing new, right. :rolleyes: And some people are bored with conversations, and should find a game with less plot building.

At least have a compelling argument as to why all this new stuff doesn't exist when it clearly does. What most people seem (legitimately) pissed over is if they supported him based on the original and they don't like the direction that world-building-Ocean is going, because he pulled their preferred story away. It's because it's missing the ninjas right? I can understand that.

As far as the pacing of development goes, either you have patience and do other things while you wait, or you don't.

Cool thanks for answering my questions was curious because of the tags listed in the genre. Also seems this game is still really early on so I will just add to my watchlist and will play it when its near completion or when its done.
I'd not wait that long. Someone can correct me, but it's 3 chapters in to about 30 planned? Might be less for WiaB than SG - that's why they majority of people are screaming about the time of development. That to me suggests play it enough to see if you want to keep it on your watch list.

My suggestion - it'll be broken up into seasons, wait for a full season one release, then see if you like it and have the patience to do other things while you wait.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn there's some good models in this game, pretty much all the women we get to see are good looking. Can't wait for the story to progress to the point we can start banging other beauties, not that Miru isn't great, she is, but damn those milfs. :love:

Reactions: Josie5213

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't played in a long time and I know I'm really late, but am I alone in thinking the remade models are all downgrades?

Dana was my fav and he made her "thick", Miru has fake boobs and is white, and Leia has giant pancake nipples? Meh.

Also, has the MC always been obviously juicing?
Depends, from the neck up I'd say most are upgrades.

From the neck down definitely downgrades. Silicon balloons nothnxjeff....

Reactions: Aelth and Lord Soth

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
In general, if you look closely, Nika (SG) and Leia (Wiab) have similarities. Nika's storyline can show (more or less) what Leia went through in the past, Leia's story can show what Nika can become in the future. Possibly. Not i am quite sure, because after the rework, the SG became less dark. On the other hand, i looked through the messages about the SG plot before the rework and i can’t help but feel that the old personalities of Nika and Summer were transferred to the new William and Leia plot.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes