4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
dev seems to have gone tit mad...like making them into space hoppers :WutFace:
lea was my top girl in the og version but in this one her knockers are a pair of mammoths hiding under her tops.
mila in SG got pumped up even more too I noticed

Btw for those just facepalming because ANY criticism of their dev sends them into a facepalming frenzy, not everyone likes huge tits and it's a fact that Lea's have been pumped up more than the original. A perfectly reasonable criticism, no?

My god, the white knights of this dev are worse than any criticising. Go out and get some air :FacePalm:

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
redo a game that was good in old version it's beyond me to understand why you do something like that...
I could understand if the old version was completed but you stop the wonderful story just to redone and rewritte all the good stuff into this....Sad to see this dev hurt himself sooner or later...he can't even focus in 1 game.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
this game is a disappointment there is no fucking ntr in it so why the fuck say ntr is avoidable when you dont even have it in your game
There is one between NTR and non-NTR. Admittedly, you have to look very carefully. I immediately think of the phone call between the MC and Daphne. In the NTR version she throws her cell phone at the wall, in the non-NTR version she doesn't.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Having this issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Patch.rpy", line 11853, in script
pause
ScriptError: could not find label 'MiruNTR3x0Continuep'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
pause
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Edit:

FIX: https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-3-full-oceanlab.19856/post-12729622

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Having this issue:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
pause

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
pause
File "E:\GAMES\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\WiAB-Chapter3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Edit:

FIX: https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-3-beta-oceanlab.19856/post-12531073
That patch (fix) was from the beta, the link in my post above yours contains the full release patch (fix)

Reactions: Danjuro83

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
There is one between NTR and non-NTR. Admittedly, you have to look very carefully. I immediately think of the phone call between the MC and Daphne. In the NTR version she throws her cell phone at the wall, in the non-NTR version she doesn't.
that isnt ntr content though

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
That is already there, not from Ocean the evil modder himself, but a fixed one from the users here.
I'm not good with this sort of thing sometimes, how do you install this? Normally it auto-downloads a file, but this time I click it and it just comes up with a lot of text.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what was update about, saw no change at all
Read the change log in the OP. One tiny little scene was added and few minor things. Nothing big and dev himself even said not worth download if you already played the Ch 3 beta.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Yeah, I read it before, that's why I asked. It has to be so minimal I didn't realize.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes