4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I read it before, that's why I asked. It has to be so minimal I didn't realize.
Yeah, I'll likely start waiting for a full chapter to come out. Because honestly, it's not worth playing over and over again. That or just keep a save ready to start from.

Reactions: Piat

John972

Apr 24, 2018
why this game has such high rating
MC is ugly as fuck, has a long gay hair and plastic surgery face
relation between characters are silly and story boring
WTF
You judge the MC's looks with that avatar representing your profile? Seriously?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess...

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I skimmed through the game just to see if it would be something I would enjoy actually taking my time to fully go through once it gets another update probably in a year. And even though some parts I kinda skipped over, everything I did see seemed very promising, and I really enjoyed most of the characters, and the visuals and soundtrack are obviously amazing.

The only thing I wasn't of fan of was the constant 'bibi' crap, it made me internally cringe a little after a while. Regardless though, I will definitely give it a full playthrough once Ch. 4 eventually gets released.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really don't like how the ntr is handled here.
Ocean is a decent writer I thought he would come up with a unique way to incorporate it here.

But I have seen the typical way of having the girl be sexually unsatisfied so many times.
It gets boring.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really don't like how the ntr is handled here.
Ocean is a decent writer I thought he would come up with a unique way to incorporate it here.

But I have seen the typical way of having the girl be sexually unsatisfied so many times.
It gets boring.
I agree... at least it's not in the way that the MC can't satisfy her.... it's just that he doesn't have as high of a libido as her and, based on choice, chooses not to satisfy her.

If I had a girlfriend like Miru IRL, I'd be pounding that every time my boys got a reload.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree... at least it's not in the way that the MC can't satisfy her.... it's just that he doesn't have as high of a libido as her and, based on choice, chooses not to satisfy her.

If I had a girlfriend like Miru IRL, I'd be pounding that every time my boys got a reload.
Yeah, she is hot.
But I can't stand pierced nipples.
I would be asking her politely if she would take them out.

Reactions: tbz1983

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love pierced nipples. Fun to tug on with your tongue and make her squirm. Also, they just look hot.
You and I are so different bro.

You like pierced nipples I don't.
You like tan lines I don't.

And we usually don't like the same girls either.
Although we tend to like similar games.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes