4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You and I are so different bro.

You like pierced nipples I don't.
You like tan lines I don't.

And we usually don't like the same girls either.
Although we tend to like similar games.
They're really fun to play with IRL, though I don't like nipple rings, just studs. One of my favorite ex's had one of her nipples pierced with a stud and not the other. It was fucking sexy as hell, and she loved it when i'd play with the stud.

They're a lot of maintenance to keep clean though. And you DON'T want an infection there....

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Guys can smn tell me more abt the game? The summary doesn't tell much. Idc if you spoil me a little, just don't spoil too much.

THX

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
They're really fun to play with IRL, though I don't like nipple rings, just studs. One of my favorite ex's had one of her nipples pierced with a stud and not the other. It was fucking sexy as hell, and she loved it when i'd play with the stud.

They're a lot of maintenance to keep clean though. And you DON'T want an infection there....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really don't like how the ntr is handled here.
Ocean is a decent writer I thought he would come up with a unique way to incorporate it here.

But I have seen the typical way of having the girl be sexually unsatisfied so many times.
It gets boring.
I agree... at least it's not in the way that the MC can't satisfy her.... it's just that he doesn't have as high of a libido as her and, based on choice, chooses not to satisfy her.

If I had a girlfriend like Miru IRL, I'd be pounding that every time my boys got a reload.
As usual we share this sentiment, both of you.

It's odd here because while you need to do the whole 'piss her off' thing (or at least dissatisfy) to get those choices, once there, the way they communicate, the dialogue is very....... un-ntrish?

I'm doing a poor job of putting this into words - it borrows an ntr flow for the conditions, then becomes a swinger flow later which is weird. You'd think if she were unsatisfied she'd put more emotional distance between them, yes I get the story, yes yes people can still be emotionally close without complete physical satisfaction; just felt incongruent.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well tbh, it's not so much that you're leaving her unsatisfied due to lack of trying, it's just her insane libido. To get on the route, you literally just have to agree to an open relationship and decline sex ONE time, at the gym. They still have quite a bit of sex or fooling around, sometimes scenes without variables though. It's just, despite the fun you're having with her, her ridiculous libido has her wanting more.

I really do dislike how it's handled though, I wish it wasn't locked behind declining sex one single time, I'm not sure why that would even matter. That one extra pounding wouldn't make much of a difference with a nympho like her. She would still be craving it regardless. So it should have given the option to get that scene regardless of having sex with her in the gym or not, the only requirement should have been agreeing to an open relationship.

But hey... it is what it is, even when you have the required points, and she doesn't feel fully satisfied, it still shows that she's understanding and doesn't blame the MC at all. She knows he's going through a lot, and expresses as much. So tbh, it didn't feel NTR-ish to me one bit. I mean they agreed to an open relationship, and with the MC's consent she is now starting to fool around with other people.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really do dislike how it's handled though, I wish it wasn't locked behind declining sex one single time, I'm not sure why that would even matter. That one extra pounding wouldn't make much of a difference with a nympho like her. She would still be craving it regardless. So it should have given the option to get that scene regardless of having sex with her in the gym or not, the only requirement should have been agreeing to an open relationship.

But hey... it is what it is, even when you have the required points, and she doesn't feel fully satisfied, it still shows that she's understanding and doesn't blame the MC at all. She knows he's going through a lot, and expresses as much. So tbh, it didn't feel NTR-ish to me one bit. I mean they agreed to an open relationship, and with the MC's consent she is now starting to fool around with other people.
Oh exactly, it's a subtle difference - what I'd want is for the conversation/choice to come up even if you've never denied her - like you said that shouldn't make a difference if she truly has this insane sex drive.

And yes, it doesn't feel "ntrish" in tone, the "ntrish" part was me describing the route to get there - I strongly associate picking negative actions to get on a swinging route with ntr games, whereas in the pure swinging mentallity it'd be like "We already have tons of sex and are happy, why not spice things up more?"

Reactions: SlapE

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I agree... at least it's not in the way that the MC can't satisfy her.... it's just that he doesn't have as high of a libido as her and, based on choice, chooses not to satisfy her.

If I had a girlfriend like Miru IRL, I'd be pounding that every time my boys got a reload.
I think a major limitation is the definition of the MC - alpha male, intelligent, Athlete and other women want to bang him, makes it very difficult for the writer to create the tension for NTR. What is the female character motivations, she admits that she wants to bang the MC at every opportunity, he admits he can only hump 3 times a day 7 days a week. So it is more of a consensual swinging open relationship rather than the Netorare route. Let's be honest the way the MC is defined in this game all the ladies want to go to bed with him, this doesn't necessarily leave a lot of room for Miru to feel that she won't lose him to another woman. I love this game and the art and writing is good, but now that the redo has been completed they really need to get a hustle on with new content to keep people locked in.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think a major limitation is the definition of the MC - alpha male, intelligent, Athlete and other women want to bang him, makes it very difficult for the writer to create the tension for NTR. What is the female character motivations, she admits that she wants to bang the MC at every opportunity, he admits he can only hump 3 times a day 7 days a week. So it is more of a consensual swinging open relationship rather than the Netorare route. Let's be honest the way the MC is defined in this game all the ladies want to go to bed with him, this doesn't necessarily leave a lot of room for Miru to feel that she won't lose him to another woman. I love this game and the art and writing is good, but now that the redo has been completed they really need to get a hustle on with new content to keep people locked in.
I'm actually okay with that. I'm way more into swinging/open relationship than I am into full netorare. I actually don't really like games that follow the true netorare definition.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I'm actually okay with that. I'm way more into swinging/open relationship than I am into full netorare. I actually don't really like games that follow the true netorare definition.
I agree, I wonder if the NTR tag has been added as an overabundance of caution to not trigger people who hate NTR? or could there be some genuine NTR coming along? Always an interesting set of concepts, but it seems more swinging to me and I have no problem with that as the story has set that situation to be.

Out of curiosity I have selected the sex in the shower option, but somebody said that this does not trigger the NTR route? is there any new NTR content after that trigger as the MC still gets asked about sharing Miru and himself with the girls as we progress through the options on the storyline I have selected?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I'm not a cheating fan whether it's the LI doing it or the mc.
I prefer nice wholesome romance stories.

Or nice wholesome romantic sharing stories.
I don't know if this will have that I guess I'll have to wait and see.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree, I wonder if the NTR tag has been added as an overabundance of caution to not trigger people who hate NTR? or could there be some genuine NTR coming along? Always an interesting set of concepts, but it seems more swinging to me and I have no problem with that as the story has set that situation to be.

Out of curiosity I have selected the sex in the shower option, but somebody said that this does not trigger the NTR route? is there any new NTR content after that trigger as the MC still gets asked about sharing Miru and himself with the girls as we progress through the options on the storyline I have selected?
I believe the tag is reminiscent of the original game where it was more NTR'y. Probably will be more of that in the future... far future... when he gets to those scenes lol.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Can someone tell me what Mhy stands for?
And also MobXR, MobXF
Mhy seems to be Miru hate points and not super sure about MobXR and MobXF MobXR seems to be the path where you and Miru will confide in each other before sleeping with someone and i guess MobXF is the path where she just bangs whoever without giving the mc a headsup

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Can someone tell me what Mhy stands for?
And also MobXR, MobXF
I saw that people used to speculate that Mhy stood for "Miru Hates You", but with the choices that give those points, it doesn't make any sense. Why would she hate you for you fingering her, or giving you a blowjob. So I'm like 99.9% sure it's supposed to be 'Miru horny' points.

I'm not sure what the R and F are supposed to stand for at the end of MobX, but MobX is basically just the open relationship variable. Not sure why he went with MobX, no idea what it's supposed to stand for, I can assume that the 'M' is for Miru though, and the 'O' likely for open.

This is just speculation, only giving my best educated guess.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I saw that people used to speculate that Mhy stood for "Miru Hates You", but with the choices that give those points, it doesn't make any sense. Why would she hate you for you fingering her, or giving you a blowjob. So I'm like 99.9% sure it's supposed to be 'Miru horny' points.

I'm not sure what the R and F are supposed to stand for at the end of MobX, but MobX is basically just the open relationship variable. Not sure why he went with MobX, no idea what it's supposed to stand for, I can assume that the 'M' is for Miru though, and the 'O' likely for open.

This is just speculation, only giving my best educated guess.
honestly, terrible naming conventions for variables. You can tell he's not a programmer... or at least, not a good programmer.

Reactions: SlapE

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I prefer nice wholesome romance stories.
Gentlemen, another future Katie admirer joined the thread :)
* not a cheating fan
* prefer nice wholesome romance stories.
Although, of course, choosing WiAB instead of SG with such preferences is a little puzzling. You didn't tell us everything, Joshy, did you? :)

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: nobody0 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Gentlemen, another future Katie admirer joined the thread :)
* not a cheating fan
* prefer nice wholesome romance stories.
Although, of course, choosing WiAB instead of SG with such preferences is a little puzzling. You didn't tell us everything, Joshy, did you? :)
I still prefer SG.
I'm just not in that thread lately.

Not that I find either mc to be romantic tbh.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes