• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If you're going to claim to be a pedant, surely you'd know it's prequel and sequel. Honestly, I can't be the only professional pedant in this place.
To be utterly pedantic, it's where it all began.

I'm not ashamed to have written that sentence at ALL. :coffee::whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well to be pedantic again, GL couldn't tell the story he wanted to originally, for numerous reasons so he started half way through where the action was. His original script was rejected.
It wasn't GL that finished writing it, it was his wife. GL complained that his vision for visual affects wasn't realized, which is why he went back adding cgi and scenes that nobody wanted. In a very indirect way, it does relate to WIAB, as he took a perfectly good game a good portion of the way through through the story, only to remove the hot scenes, and add facial expressions and shadows that nobody was asking for.
W/e though, the dev has his loyal supporters that prefer images over continuing the story, each their own.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If the master plan goes ahead unchanged.... there would be a shorter history before WIAB.
I'm out of reacts, but wow. What this the female protag idea? So the short history might then be Helen's story? That would make it in line with GL - a story for each generation. Although I would like for the idea of parallel story telling where we play as Emilio in the duration between WiaB and SG (not for lewds because that's not my thing). Effectively you'd have all these different overlapping perspectives with cameos from each, all observing the hot mess (not Leia, the actual hot mess).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm out of reacts, but wow. What this the female protag idea? So the short history might then be Helen's story? That would make it in line with GL - a story for each generation. Although I would like for the idea of parallel story telling where we play as Emilio in the duration between WiaB and SG (not for lewds because that's not my thing). Effectively you'd have all these different overlapping perspectives with cameos from each, all observing the hot mess (not Leia, the actual hot mess).
Since I don't remember if Ocean spoke publicly about this, I prefer not to say any more. However, for your peace of mind, I have no specific details of any kind.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes