4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
old version did and its planned to show up in future updates like in the old .6 version.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Ocean in the remake is taking it easy on NTR, in the old version right at the beginning Miru almost has sex with Wiliam's father, she has sex with her ex-boyfriend who has premature ejaculation, in the prison part she has sex for several days with the prisoner.

Apr 30, 2023
ooh I really like this take, she does said that the drugs is Uncle Joe's business and she only taken care of it while he is in jail. That may explain some things, even Helen accident and why she thought in calling William, to all effects, a outsider to help her.

Regarding main source of income I am far more curius of Dylan. Joes is a criminal, Scarllet works at the hospital but I think her jobs is more administrative, Helen seems to have been a housewife all her life. The Zanes seems relatively wealth, it cant all be Leia, and if Dylan was a part of Joes Mc ehy was not he who stepped up to take care of things ?
Where does it says that Dylan was a member of Joe's MC ??? if he was he probably was when the kids were younger because he does not wear any representation clothing (cutie) as they called it and runs a mechanic auto shop...He looks more like a civilian/foot soldier of any small type criminal organization than an MC member at least from what i know about outlaw biker gangs

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Wealth comes from Helen. Dylan just a mechanic.
There is a suspicion that he is the same mechanic/auto repair shop owner as Tony Sopprano, just the owner of a small waste disposal business. There was a little joke (was it a really joke?) from Katie that William looks like the son of a mafia boss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Not that I doubt you, but it was stated in game ? So Zanes wealth os herance ? thats is a bit disappointing
You see Dylan in his garage when MC comes to visit him...
How is Joe related to Dylan and Helen then? Family breakfast includes Joe's family. I dint think Scarlet is Helen's sister, so maybe Joe is Helen's brother?

Why does this game have NTR tags when there is zero NTR in the game?
The literally asks you if you want NTR...
It's still in the introduction phase. NTR is very light for now. But you can begin corrupting your girlfriend early.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Where does it says that Dylan was a member of Joe's MC ??? if he was he probably was when the kids were younger because he does not wear any representation clothing (cutie) as they called it and runs a mechanic auto shop...He looks more like a civilian/foot soldier of any small type criminal organization than an MC member at least from what i know about outlaw biker gangs
It doesn't, and i don't believe he does, was musing from where their money may have come from, and saying that Dylan being a criminal does not makes much sense.

You see Dylan in his garage when MC comes to visit him...
How is Joe related to Dylan and Helen then? Family breakfast includes Joe's family. I dint think Scarlet is Helen's sister, so maybe Joe is Helen's brother?
Scarlett is Helen sister, Joe is related to the Zanes throughout Scarlett. There is others uncles and aunts mentioned by William and Kat but we dont know by with side of the family. But if Zanes money is herance, and Helen and Scarlett has others siblings money may have been the reason of the fight between them.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes