4.30 star(s) 183 Votes

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Scarlett is Helen sister, Joe is related to the Zanes throughout Scarlett. There is others uncles and aunts mentioned by William and Kat but we dont know by with side of the family. But if Zanes money is herance, and Helen and Scarlett has others siblings money may have been the reason of the fight between them.
in the current version, there is no talk about how they are related.

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
Ocean in the remake is taking it easy on NTR, in the old version right at the beginning Miru almost has sex with Wiliam's father, she has sex with her ex-boyfriend who has premature ejaculation, in the prison part she has sex for several days with the prisoner.
name the game so i can check up please.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
The way it is going it will take at least a couple of years even to return to where the original left off. Damn, most of us might not see this game completed in our lifetime since ww3 is on the horizon :cautious:
no, cause it will never get there.

I dont know why so many people do this but...

You guys should really really stop to compare this game with the old one or think that this will be like the old one with newer renders.

Its not.

This WiaB is more like a totally new game... the characters are acting VERY differently, they dont look the same, they are not the same. And so on and on and on.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Ocean in the remake is taking it easy on NTR, in the old version right at the beginning Miru almost has sex with Wiliam's father, she has sex with her ex-boyfriend who has premature ejaculation, in the prison part she has sex for several days with the prisoner.
Don't forget that it was possible that Miru gets boned by Lucas.

Nah Sharing(Netorase) also come under NTR category:coffee:

[...]
Not per definition. William hasn't tricked Miru into anything, and I have doubt that William would enjoy watching this ...
But more discussions about this would end in hairsplitting. xD

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why does this game have NTR tags when there is zero NTR in the game?
it will have netorare with all main love interest just slow burn

no unrealistic I am stuck in the waschin maschien i guess I will cheat on my boyfriend typ of netorare

it will more like PREMIMUM netorare no fast food like most netorare with big tits,no build up, and sex instantly

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Man, the personalities of the characters are very well build. I really feel something to each of the characters, and this feeling makes me think twice before making choices in the game. It's hard to create something like this, trust me, as a writer, i know how much study of personas are needed to reach this point. The dev did a great work here. This game deserves a chance, if you are in doubt of playing it or not.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
it will have netorare with all main love interest just slow burn

no unrealistic I am stuck in the waschin maschien i guess I will cheat on my boyfriend typ of netorare

it will more like PREMIMUM netorare no fast food like most netorare with big tits,no build up, and sex instantly
Miru will cheat at some point if the variables are correct, just like in the original.
Enough with this bullshit.

Your pretty picture is fucking pointless as all that matters is what F95 tag deffinitions are and as far as this site is concerned (and pretty much most of it's userbase) the VN has NTR.

The end.

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Enough with this bullshit.

Your pretty picture is fucking pointless as all that matters is what F95 tag deffinitions are and as far as this site is concerned (and pretty much most of it's userbase) the VN has NTR.

The end.
I agree with you, it's just that many of them above stated that Miru and Will's actions were not NTR, so I included the picture above, so that they understand that Miru and Will's actions are included in the NTR range.

4.30 star(s) 183 Votes