4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I would not say that she carries the game, as there is others characters that I am interested in and the story. But Miru is just perfect, I just hope that we can end their relationship in good terms, I don't wanna be a jerk to her to be in others LI path.
The only problem for me with games that start out with the MC having a girlfriend, is that I won't enjoy the game unless I like the girlfriend character. Even if there's an option to break up on good terms, I refuse to do it. The only times I break up with LI's that start out as a girlfriend, is if there are just genuinely a shitty person or really really annoying. Then I don't feel bad about it. Luckily Miru is absolutely amazing and basically perfect in my eyes, and she will be the only save I have for this game, unless a poly path or something gets added with her involved.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The only problem for me with games that start out with the MC having a girlfriend, is that I won't enjoy the game unless I like the girlfriend character. Even if there's an option to break up on good terms, I refuse to do it. The only times I break up with LI's that start out as a girlfriend, is if there are just genuinely a shitty person or really really annoying. Then I don't feel bad about it. Luckily Miru is absolutely amazing and basically perfect in my eyes, and she will be the only save I have for this game, unless a poly path or something gets added with her involved.
Luckily for you then Slap my old friend...Miru quite likes Katie (and did in the original too) :sneaky: :WeSmart:

No need to ever play any other VN again really is there? :ROFLMAO:

From the second I read that post I just knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Simp!
*shrugs*...what can I say Nasc... :devilish:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: RNasc4444 and SlapE

songlick

May 19, 2024
Not enough story to decide, but I liked Leia from the beginning I guess because she kinda seems mysterious and looks like a (mean?) goddess. Hoping in a happy reconciliation maybe, but the crime angle is kinda off putting... this deep in crime a person's just not gonna be a decent person. :( Also, Miru... so dunno...

Reactions: LHDLLB

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
I honestly didnt know there was and Old & New TBH :KEK:

Yes you are. Sex sounds in VN's are truly the work of the devil and should be seen as an abomination and banned. You want sound, put a masterbation video/audio on in the background.
Ahhh tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder if its a guy with a voice changer, or if its just a hamster going through an episode.
I appreciate the effort, but definitely not for me.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Not enough story to decide, but I liked Leia from the beginning I guess because she kinda seems mysterious and looks like a (mean?) goddess. Hoping in a happy reconciliation maybe, but the crime angle is kinda off putting... this deep in crime a person's just not gonna be a decent person. :( Also, Miru... so dunno...
I love Leia, since the OG version, new Leia is even better and I like the criminal aspect as well fits her archetype very well, I think that reconciliation with Leia is more easy than it seems, once her anguer dies down. Monica, Monica is much tougher to get in her good graces, that also is a LI I am much interested in

I don't have the same problem, there are saves where I will dump Miru, I just don't want to be a jerk, like cheat on her or keeping pushing her NTR path so she dumps William.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
WiAB Dev Log #9

Hello,

The Dev Log is a day late as I had to wait for the Helen renders run through the queue paired with an inhuman sleep schedule.

Here's a quick update regarding the workstation: The government agreed to reduce the pre-tax I have to pay by 66%, and with that, the new Workstation will be on the table in the upcoming months.

As soon as my safety buffer for taxes has been rebuilt, I'll order the new workstation. I'll give you guys some details as soon as I know more.

I visited my family over the weekend... It's been a while, and every six months, I have to show myself around there. It did cost a few days but it was still a nice trip.

Work continues as usual.

Previews:
Distance.
Helen-1.png Helen-2.png Helen-3.png

I'll see you in two weeks.
-Ocean

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes