4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
WiAB - Dev Log #8

Hello,

So, another week has gone by and a new Dev Log appears.

As most of you know, I've been working together with a designer named Messe for a while. He also designed the new SG main menu, etc.

Of course, we wouldn't forget about WiAB.

WiAB's gonna be in Season 1 for quite a while, but we've already come up with the main menu design for Season 2.

WIAB-01.png
WIAB-02.png
The images used to showcase the loading screen are from a custom set. It will be published with all the other treats at some point.
WIAB-03.png
WIAB-04.png

The background is from the Monica treats. Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress.

With Season 2, WiAB is also going to be in 4K like SG.

Chapter 4
As always, lots of progress over the past days. I've been doing quite a bit of Blender now and in general everything just works.

There's not much else to say. I did talk about the workstation and taxes in the last SG dev log. Check it out if you wanna know more about it.

Previews:
Katie-Gym1.png
Katie-Gym2.png
Getting comfy... In more than one way.
Katie-Gym3.png
Leia1.png

Development is going great at the moment, it just flows. I think by the next Dev Log, I will reach a certain milestone that I then talk about.

By the current stand and after reorganizing bits of Season 1, WiAB S1 will have 8 Chapters, with the last one being the size of two chapters.

I'll see you in a week.

- Ocean

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
WiAB - Dev Log #8

Hello,

As most of you know, I've been working together with a designer named Messe for a while. He also designed the new SG main menu, etc.

WiAB's gonna be in Season 1 for quite a while, but we've already come up with the main menu design for Season 2.

View attachment 3751697
View attachment 3751699
The images used to showcase the loading screen are from a custom set. It will be published with all the other treats at some point.
View attachment 3751702
View attachment 3751703

The background is from the Monica treats. Keep in mind, it's still a work in progress.

Chapter 4
As always, lots of progress over the past days. I've been doing quite a bit of Blender now and in general everything just works.

There's not much else to say. I did talk about the workstation and taxes in the last SG dev log. Check it out if you wanna know more about it.

Previews:
View attachment 3751704
View attachment 3751706
View attachment 3751707
View attachment 3751709

Development is going great at the moment, it just flows. I think by the next Dev Log, I will reach a certain milestone that I then talk about.

By the current stand and after reorganizing bits of Season 1, WiAB S1 will have 8 Chapters, with the last one being the size of two chapters.

I'll see you in a week.

- Ocean
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-3-full-oceanlab.19856/post-14055362

baka

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
WiAB - Dev Log #8

Hello,

View attachment 3751697
View attachment 3751699
View attachment 3751702
View attachment 3751703

Chapter 4

Previews:
View attachment 3751704
View attachment 3751706
View attachment 3751707
View attachment 3751709

I'll see you in a week.

- Ocean
bcae8c7b-59af-48f1-ba0e-8af0d7fae634_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I see there's this confusion about the twins situation. Guys...

Paternal twins: Single egg, two sperm cells. Identical twins.
Maternal twins: Two eggs, two sperm cells. Genetically not different than ordinary siblings.

William (I still think he should've been named Luke) and Leia are maternal twins.

Edit: I miswrote "fraternal" instead of "paternal" thanks to Icekatana . Thanks for all the jerks who made fun of it.
I didn't misuse the term fraternal twins. I said what I meant.
"Either member of a pair of twins that are produced from different eggs and may not have the same sex or appearance."

I use the terms identical or fraternal and I'm using them correctly. I'm not sure how that was my fault. Lol.

Last edited:

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
I didn't misuse the term fraternal twins. I said what I meant.
"Either member of a pair of twins that are produced from different eggs and may not have the same sex or appearance."

I use the terms identical or fraternal and I'm using them correctly. I'm not sure how that was my fault. Lol.
I don't know how that's a thing for English but fraternal means "of siblings" so fraternal twins should mean twins born from two siblings. Maternal is the right word for twins of seperate eggs.
I'm not saying you used it wrong, it just confused me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just started to play through this game. Still on chapter one, but so far I like what I see. Amazing quality renders and an interesting story. I also like that there is more story than sex without endless thought bombs (endless lines of thinking text, drives me nuts).
More converts!

Gooood....GOOOOOD.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MUhahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Just started to play through this game. Still on chapter one, but so far I like what I see. Amazing quality renders and an interesting story. I also like that there is more story than sex without endless thought bombs (endless lines of thinking text, drives me nuts).
I have to agree about the endless internal monologues. I hate it when games do that. The worst offender that comes to mind is a game called Melody. That game would have a scene and then immediately recap the entire scene, internally pontificating on what was just said only moments ago. Drove me crazy.

Reactions: LHDLLB
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes