4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
OK as long as we agree Daphne is woooo. :LOL:
I remember in the early days of the rework, when only previews were available, somebody actually thought Daphne was the new Miru even though there were other previews of actual Miru, and complained about how Ocean sucked and Miru no longer looks Asian!

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Chemical_Mood91

Apr 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember Leia saying or acting like men are inferior or less. I only see her resentful towards William. Kat almost lost a tennis game if i'm not mistaken and almost freaked out.

Maybe she considered Zara inferior to Vanessa because she wasn't William's daughter, so she demanded more from her, something like that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't remember Leia saying or acting like men are inferior or less. I only see her resentful towards William. Kat almost lost a tennis game if i'm not mistaken and almost freaked out.

Maybe she considered Zara inferior to Vanessa because she wasn't William's daughter, so she demanded more from her, something like that.
You are not squinting hard enough. Do you recall what her business is and how she uses female waitresses?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

Leia has part of her business model based on men being captive to their lusts. She naturally uses this to exploit them, to make money. Not sure the glory holes are designed for the female patrons of her nightclub.

Having said that, Leia is not cold and reptilian, she is a thundercloud, all bruised and angry, so it could go either way, I can see plenty of evidence for either character. Kat could grow bitter over what happens, Leia could marry someone as revenge for Willi not chosing her, but that would make certain things canon, that I don't think Ocean will force.

We'll have to see. I'm thinking Kat myself, as Vanessa would still have the heterochromia gene via Kat/Scarlet/Helen's chromosones, and would still know the earrings from family gatherings.

Leia is also competitive if you remember the scene with her fighting - so yeah, ambiguous at the moment.

Chemical_Mood91

Apr 4, 2022
Don't forget Kat was vicious to her brother always being verbally abusive and remember how she use to talk to her mother Helen(Queen) kept her inline. The description Bella tells Nika about Zaras mother fits.
That's a good point. But the big question is which of the two, Leia or Kat, would have the courage to falsely accuse her ex-husband of abusing their daughters? That's a very bad and heavy thing for anyone to do.

Chemical_Mood91

Apr 4, 2022
Leia has part of her business model based on men being captive to their lusts. She naturally uses this to exploit them, to make money. Not sure the glory holes are designed for the female patrons of her nightclub.

Having said that, Leia is not cold and reptilian, she is a thundercloud, all bruised and angry, so it could go either way, I can see plenty of evidence for either character. Kat could grow bitter over what happens, Leia could marry someone as revenge for Willi not chosing her, but that would make certain things canon, that I don't think Ocean will force.

We'll have to see. I'm thinking Kat myself, as Vanessa would still have the heterochromia gene via Kat/Scarlet/Helen's chromosones, and would still know the earrings from family gatherings.

Leia is also competitive if you remember the scene with her fighting - so yeah, ambiguous at the moment.
I hadn't realized the heterochromia part, so it could be that the gene was passed on to her children without needing William. It makes sense.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That's a good point. But the big question is which of the two, Leia or Kat, would have the courage to falsely accuse her ex-husband of abusing their daughters? That's a very bad and heavy thing for anyone to do.
They both are a possible but Leia is more action than accusations. The lynch pin is the tennis Kat was obsessed over tennis.

Reactions: Chemical_Mood91

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I remember in the early days of the rework, when only previews were available, somebody actually thought Daphne was the new Miru even though there were other previews of actual Miru, and complained about how Ocean sucked and Miru no longer looks Asian!
Well, Miru is beautiful for sure. That said, I don't think she looks Asian either. I played the early remake version first and I had no idea that she was supposed to be until someone called her Asian. Ocean did the same thing with the girl (I forget her name) in Summer's Gone. She no longer looks Asian to me. It's not the end of the world, but I don't know why he changed them so drastically.

Reactions: Cedrog and Orlu

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

While it is perfectly possible that Nick's ex-wife is either Leia or Kat. I don't fancy much this idea, I don't see much gain in making a LI such a bad person and the two games already has enough conections, for me Vanessa and Zara mother works better being someone else, not necessarily irelevant to WiaB story but with out a central part.

Well, Miru is beautiful for sure. That said, I don't think she looks Asian either. I played the early remake version first and I had no idea that she was supposed to be until someone called her Asian. Ocean did the same thing with the girl (I forget her name) in Summer's Gone. She no longer looks Asian to me. It's not the end of the world, but I don't know why he changed them so drastically.
I am not sure about Auya as we can only speculate on who are her parents. But Miru is supposed to be half asian, and I think that she looks like that.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
While it is perfectly possible that Nick's ex-wife is either Leia or Kat. I don't fancy much this idea, I don't see much gain in making a LI such a bad person and the two games already has enough conections, for me Vanessa and Zara mother works better being someone else, not necessarily irelevant to WiaB story but with out a central part.

I am not sure about Auya as we can only speculate on who are her parents. But Miru is supposed to be half asian, and I think that she looks like that.
Where is it stated that Miru is half Japanese? I played the original version and I don't recall that. It's certainly not in the current version.

I thought Ocean must have changed their looks for aesthetic reasons and not story related. In the first versions of both SG and WIAB, both woman actually appear to be Asian. Again, I still really like how Miru looks. I just wondered if anyone else thought she didn't look Asian.

Reactions: Cedrog

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Where is it stated that Miru is half Japanese? I played the original version and I don't recall that. It's certainly not in the current version.

I thought Ocean must have changed their looks for aesthetic reasons and not story related. In the first versions of both SG and WIAB, both woman actually appear to be Asian. Again, I still really like how Miru looks. I just wondered if anyone else thought she didn't look Asian.
I don't remember where I read it, there is much information that is just throw out there, old Ocean old posts here, devlogs, Discord screenshoots I wished that I remember as just trust a Internet random is not the wisest of decisions.

In the old WiaB Miru was full japanese, only now she is half, Auya I don't remember. I agree that she does not looks much asian, was just explain as to why.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Well I don't know how dating 10 girls at once, as long as it's consensual, makes a MC a jerk. However, it does seem that most games either have asshole MCs, or wimpy ass simp MCs. It's such a relief to find games with actual good MC's now-a-days.
Any guy that could date 10 girls at once would be a piece of shit, obviously mental manipulation and cult vibes to be able to brainwash that many girl to only be with him and his super dick.

This is why the harem genre is shit and an instant skip for me now.

Reactions: songlick

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Any guy that could date 10 girls at once would be a piece of shit, obviously mental manipulation and cult vibes to be able to brainwash that many girl to only be with him and his super dick.

This is why the harem genre is shit and an instant skip for me now.
Only one thing is mysterious. Why do we need this information?
By the way. I'll tell you a secret exclusively for you. In many games, including this one, it is chosen by the player.
Second secret. Games are made so that a little more is possible in them than in reality.
P.S. I'm reallysorry about the size of the sausage.

Last edited:

Gabbagul

Jul 12, 2021
FilesDP, Mega, and Mixdrop all seem broken for Win/Linux version. Haven't tried the fourth yet. FilesDP - File not Found. Mega - Decryption error at 99%. Mixdrop errors during extraction.

Edit: Pixeldrain worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
FilesDP, Mega, and Mixdrop all seem broken for Win/Linux version. Haven't tried the fourth yet. FilesDP - File not Found. Mega - Decryption error at 99%. Mixdrop errors during extraction.

Edit: Pixeldrain worked like a charm.
Report the opening post, put in description section that links not working. Pointless saying it here in the thread.
I wonder why oceanlab creates lots of pretty LIs while giving them a bit of sex scenes :unsure: ?
Whut?

Reactions: rudy007

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I started playing WIAB again and some doubts hovered over my head. I tried to address this topic on the Ocean discord, but the people there are annoying and whenever you bring up this topic you either get banned or they mention some rules, anyway, let's get to the topic. Are Leia and William twin brothers? Is Katie their biological sister? Dylan, despite looking a lot like Willaim, would he and Helena be the parents of the three?

Reactions: hawk784563
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes