4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think WiaB is in many ways a story of corruption, not only of the sexual kind but about someone letting their worst instintic overpowered them, maybe not in all path but I think this story will be much more darker them SG.

I am not a NTR enjoyer, but I understand where you are coming from, all NTR games that I have tryed the MC is of a certain archetype that William does not fit. Yet. I don't know how hard Ocean will go with NTR - but as I said about corruption - if hard enough, I expectec William to lose the "Chad" energy and become a more commom NTR MC.

Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think WiaB is in many ways a story of corruption, not only of the sexual kind but about someone letting their worst instintic overpowered them, maybe not in all path but I think this story will be much more darker them SG.

I am not a NTR enjoyer, but I understand where you are coming from, all NTR games that I have tryed the MC is of a certain archetype that William does not fit. Yet. I don't know how hard Ocean will go with NTR - but as I said about corruption - if hard enough, I expectec William to lose the "Chad" energy and become a more commom NTR MC.
Sorry, i didn't explain my point well. It's not that new MC can't be cucked because he's too macho. What i meant is he wouldn't be scared to be in a prison. Rationally concerned, ok, but i don't think he would actively trade his GF for a pass card because he's afraid of the kingpin. It can happen the NTR just not for that particular reason, IMHO.

Reactions: vireker

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

In the old version he was Chad, he just wasn't strong.
There's a scene right at the beginning where he puts a plug in Katie

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Sorry, i didn't explain my point well. It's not that new MC can't be cucked because he's too macho. What i meant is he wouldn't be scared to be in a prison. Rationally concerned, ok, but i don't think he would actively trade his GF for a pass card because he's afraid of the kingpin. It can happen the NTR just not for that particular reason, IMHO.
Oh I get it now, sorry. Yeah, i understand. We will have to wait and see how Ocean handles that, maybe he had bad experiences the first time he was in jail and is terrified of them ? or Ocean goes throught a different route to the same result

Reactions: Machete

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
In the old version he was Chad, he just wasn't strong.
There's a scene right at the beginning where he puts a plug in Katie
I remember little of the OG, and never did a Katie playthrough. Was more talking of the litlle NTR games that I have tried.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

I could imaging 2 path

-one where you get manipulated/ or lose against a bigger opponent like a gang leader were mc slowly gets self-doubt/very emotional (which slow corruption/ntr) because miru seems very loyal and mc and miru say they work together and get trough this or the other love interest which need build up no idea if its still the plan but all big love interest get also a darker ending or ntr as far as I understood no idea if this is still the plan....

-and one where mc turns even more into a gigachad/emotionless/iron skin (to win vs the other gang leaders) and the bond between miru and mc gets even deeper or other love interest

as far as I understood there will be good and bad endings so I guess it will be darker than SG high school/college drama but less main love interest and shorter

Last edited:

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
By the way, by how MC is portraited in the new version, i can't see some of the same NTR happening in this version too. Not in the very same way i think. MC now seems to be a stronger character.
I would say it is because of how Miru has changed that it can't be done the same way. While still being a horndog, this time around she is completely infatuated with the MC. And seems like she will only sleep around if the MC actively encourages it.

Reactions: vireker

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
I could imaging 2 path

-one where you get manipulated/ or lose against a bigger opponent like a gang leader were mc slowly gets self-doubt/very emotional (which slow corruption/ntr) because miru seems very loyal and mc and miru say they work together and get trough this or the other love interest which need build up no idea if its still the plan but all big love interest get also a darker ending or ntr as far as I understood no idea if this is still the plan....

-and one where mc turns even more into a gigachad/emotionless/iron skin (to win vs the other gang leaders) and the bond between miru and mc gets even deeper or other love interest

as far as I understood there will be good and bad endings so I guess it will be darker than SG high school/college drama but less main love interest and shorter
Yeah, this is how I see too. One path where William fails and loses everything and other where the prince of winning is he becoming something that he never wanted to be. I don't expect much of a happy ending from this story.

I would say it is because of how Miru has changed that it can't be done the same way. While still being a horndog, this time around she is completely infatuated with the MC. And seems like she will only sleep around if the MC actively encourages it.
I understand what you're saying, but old Miru was cartoonish, she did not felt as a real person, this does. I think that her cheating path will only occur as a response to William's, Daphne and others "No" will trigguer a responde from her part, so you say no to Dyla but goes fuck Daphene she may fell the right to fuck Dylan.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I understand what you're saying, but old Miru was cartoonish, she did not felt as a real person, this does. I think that her cheating path will only occur as a response to William's, Daphne and others "No" will trigguer a responde from her part, so you say no to Dyla but goes fuck Daphene she may fell the right to fuck Dylan.
maybe you are right with your first point

but I disagree with this it's the most lazy thing for example (maybe it will have realism were the gf breaks up with you or depending on her personalitie cheat to get back to you but not as ntr)

-MC is together with daphne he cheats and NTR
-MC is together with leia he cheats and NTR
-MC is together with miru he cheats and NTR

I guess that ntr is something that will happen if you do bad decisions with the other gang leaders/leia manipulation and dont think much about your decisions.... hope it will be a bit more complex and exciting that you actually can fuck up but also win

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019

but I disagree with this it's the most lazy thing for example (maybe it will have realism were the gf breaks up with you or depending on her personalitie cheat to get back to you but not as ntr)

I guess that ntr is something that will happen if you do bad decisions with the other gang leaders/leia manipulation and dont think much about your decisions.... hope it will be a bit more complex and exciting that you actually can fuck up but also win

I don't think that William cheating will be the "excuse" to all LI NTR, that would be lazy, was talking specifically about Miru,. Leia will be something different I would imagine and even that some LI will not have any NTR.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I don't think that William cheating will be the "excuse" to all LI NTR, that would be lazy, was talking specifically about Miru,. Leia will be something different I would imagine and even that some LI will not have any NTR.
hope it will not be like this I really like the dynamic between MC and miru she really loves him

hope that it's not lazy cheating to get back ntr I really hope for some intrigues, gang leaders, manipulation actually thinking before decisions...

I really want a darker story with rollercoaster and tension like a tv show

I dont want some obviously (this leads to ntr) choices or cheating = ntr (hope ocean thinks bigger)

ofc you should still face consequences for cheating if love interest finds out like a break up, crying ....

I want antagonist to be a threat and actually great tension in the story

as far as I understood the main love interest no idea who they will be I guess ( leia , miru, dana, daphne, kathie) will have good and bad endings and also ntr depending on your choices but maybe only miru will have ntr know no idea what ocens plans are .....

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
hope it will not be like this I really like the dynamic between MC and miru she really loves him

hope that it's not lazy cheating to get back ntr I really hope for some intrigues, gang leaders, manipulation actually thinking before decisions...

I really want a darker story with rollercoaster and tension like a tv show

I dont want some obviously (this leads to ntr) choices or cheating = ntr (hope ocean thinks bigger)

ofc you should still face consequences for cheating if love interest finds out like a break up, crying ....

I want antagonist to be a threat and actually great tension in the story

as far as I understood the main love interest no idea who they will be I guess ( leia , miru, dana, daphne, kathie) will have good and bad endings and also ntr depending on your choices but maybe only miru will have ntr know no idea what ocens plans are .....
I think it will have this as well, just maybe to others LI. I too admit that I don't understand much of NTR, am talking about how I imagine that a NTR path for Miru could play out, because as you said she and MC seems really solid, but I guess part of the appeal is see this bond broken, am trying to guess how it can happen.

Others LI will have a NTR path as well. some time ago Ocean made even some treats NTR oriented of Leia, so I imagine that at least she also will have a path. Just of right now Daphne for one seems a odd choice for NTR, at least for me, so I guess it will not be to all LI.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I have been playing AVNs now for 8 months and I love how the mothers are described. They are either very naive, emotionally broken, whoreish, alcoholics or obnoxious. Matriarch in the simplest way of saying is head female of the entire family. I have never seen one in a AVN till Helen. Loving, caring, respected, strong, beautiful and feared she is the true definition of Matriarch of the entire family. Bonus ASS and TITS for days. :coffee: to you Helen:love:
1717873400352.png 1717873554271.png

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
...I guess that ntr is something that will happen if you do bad decisions with the other gang leaders/leia manipulation and dont think much about your decisions.... hope it will be a bit more complex and exciting that you actually can fuck up but also win
Oh how I hate when authors force you to make 'bad choices' and act like a piece of shit - just so you can unlock the content.

Although I agree that ntr with the gangs has the potential to be the hottest part of the game, hope the cringe will be minimized in this one.

Reactions: mommysboiii

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
I think it will have this as well, just maybe to others LI. I too admit that I don't understand much of NTR, am talking about how I imagine that a NTR path for Miru could play out, because as you said she and MC seems really solid, but I guess part of the appeal is see this bond broken, am trying to guess how it can happen.
Well, when the bond is broken, there won't be much appeal left.
The threat of it being broken is what is important here.
IMHO, of course.

Reactions: mommysboiii

songlick

May 19, 2024
I guess to me what makes a difference, that if you just read a story or watch a movie you see someone in 3rd person perspective doing stupid shit, but in these stories it's kinda supposed to be 1st person and while it gives room for some fantasies I don't like to be an asshole any more than I would in RL; just feels really uncomfortable. Actually feel discomfort trying some options unnatural to me just to see other outcomes.
The plot is interesting, imagery is great, maybe the characters are just not for me. Let's hope and see.

madruk20

Dec 14, 2019
I mean let's be real here. Every VN you're either cheating on your wife, dating 10 girls at once, or exploring some nameless horror of a fetish. Every game the MC is a jerk.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Well, when the bond is broken, there won't be much appeal left.
The threat of it being broken is what is important here.
IMHO, of course.
Yes. I understand that, but the climax is not the broken of the bond ? I mean if in the end it is not shattered what was the point ?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes