4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
nah I prefer WIAB[...]
Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Triple yeah!

Just please limit your BBC fantasies to WiAB, let them screw everyone, including Willie and all the cops at the local PD, even the raccoons, even the fucking giant spiders.

Just please don't bring this crap to SG, leave Bella alone, she has enough on her plate.

:Kappa:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I like that a game has NTR activated, but that it only happens if you do things wrong with your partner. That is, even if the game has NTR activated, your partner will only cheat on you if you treat them badly or the MC has previously cheated on them and they find out or things like that.

That said, I would like to know if this game is one of those that if they have NTR activated, it doesn't matter if you are faithful or that you love your girl, she will cheat on you no matter what.
thats not netorare......

thats just consequences for cheating/betraying your partner/being a asshole/being a bad partner .....

but we dont know how netorare will be in this game but the things you mentioned are just lying/betraying/being a asshole/being a bad partner and actually face consequences if she finds out depending on the personalities of the partner (which should be in any adult game that tries to be realistic and not school drama)

and it would be boring on top to just be a asshole very predictable hope the rival/leia/gang leaders? are more interesting

I hope for intrigues, drama , tuff decisions that make you think so that the rivals/leia have some ace in their sleeve to actually be OPPONENTS and not some pushovers were you cant make wrong decisions even IF YOU ARE only dating one woman and be loyal the rivals/leia still should be threatening at least (even if ocean should give you the option to outplay/outsmart them but they should also have the option to outplay/outsmart MC as well)

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
We'll see if Daphne stays off limits. I'm really curious why Miru is so vehemently against anything being done with Daphne in the first place. There have been hints, but it sounds like an interesting story. Perhaps eventually we will learn.

Apr 30, 2023
Because one is with his blessing, the other he gave explicit agreement not to.

Not difficult to understand. If they swing, Daphne is off-limits by agreement.
Just in case you did not read my reply comment i asked " why the mc can't have sex with other women??? " never said having sex with Daphne i asked about other women in general not Daphne because i know of the agreement not having sex with Daphne

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just please limit your BBC fantasies to WiAB
No...he needs to keep his fantasies in the ORS thread and out of this one completely ;)

Just in case you did not read my reply comment i asked " why the mc can't have sex with other women??? " never said having sex with Daphne i asked about other women in general not Daphne because i know of the agreement not having sex with Daphne
Than in that case he most likely can. Miru already teasing him about Katie and if you take the options, when you eventually go on a 'date' with mom, Miru will go on a date with Dylan. I'm pretty sure on the sharing path Miru will be more than happy for you to play around, providing the person is approved by her (as it should be when swinging etc).

I'm 99.9% certain that Daphne will be fuckable and this will be (one of) the start of the cheating route, for both Will and Miru...as she will most likely catch you (or like in the original, maybe Katie will catch you and tell Miru).

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I hope for intrigues, drama , tuff decisions that make you think so that the rivals/leia have some ace in their sleeve to actually be OPPONENTS and not some pushovers were you cant make wrong decisions even IF YOU ARE only dating one woman and be loyal the rivals/leia still should be threatening at least (even if ocean should give you the option to outplay/outsmart them but they should also have the option to outplay/outsmart MC as well)
The howling from vanilla beans would be off the charts. They hyperventilate at the sight of any straight male in the pic, a rival system would put them on suicide watch.

Do it.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
WiAB Chapter 4 - Dev Log #7
Hello,

Today/Yesterday, SG released on all the planned storefronts and now it finally feels like it's done. (There might still be a release on a Korean storefront named Stove, but it has no priority right now.)

Epic Games:

GOG:

Since the last dev log, quite a bit of work has been done on WiAB. There are still more than enough scenes left to do, but consistent progress has been made.

I mentioned that this update is quite a bit bigger, but I think it's 70% bigger than my usual updates.

GOG is still in the process of adding WiAB to the dev portal. I hope now with SG S1 under the cover, they will get to that soon.

I will start doing more stuff in Blender again, and over the next 1-2 months, I will upload the first little Blender log. Trying to explain the things I learn to other people helps me understand them better.

Today, it's just one preview.

Moments before Dana realizes that the MC is indeed childish enough to give her a nipple twister.

Dana-Tiddy-Twister.png

- Ocean

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
WiAB Chapter 4 - Dev Log #7
Hello,

Today/Yesterday, SG released on all the planned storefronts and now it finally feels like it's done. (There might still be a release on a Korean storefront named Stove, but it has no priority right now.)

Epic Games:

GOG:

Since the last dev log, quite a bit of work has been done on WiAB. There are still more than enough scenes left to do, but consistent progress has been made.

I mentioned that this update is quite a bit bigger, but I think it's 70% bigger than my usual updates.

GOG is still in the process of adding WiAB to the dev portal. I hope now with SG S1 under the cover, they will get to that soon.

I will start doing more stuff in Blender again, and over the next 1-2 months, I will upload the first little Blender log. Trying to explain the things I learn to other people helps me understand them better.

Today, it's just one preview.

Moments before Dana realizes that the MC is indeed childish enough to give her a nipple twister.

View attachment 3709838

- Ocean
As always, thanks again Vic.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
By the way, by how MC is portraited in the new version, i can't see some of the same NTR happening in this version too. Not in the very same way i think. MC now seems to be a stronger character.
We can see how it can happen given how he acts to his GF due to our choices, but in reality I can't see it either since for the most part he isn't a bad person overall and definitely cares about her through dialogue. It feels unnatural to make choices towards NTR especially since there hasn't been any conflict between them to even really push towards it so far.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
We can see how it can happen given how he acts to his GF due to our choices, but in reality I can't see it either since for the most part he isn't a bad person overall and definitely cares about her through dialogue. It feels unnatural to make choices towards NTR especially since there hasn't been any conflict between them to even really push towards it so far.
arent their gangs ?? and leia seems she could be a bit sneaky/manipulative aswell....

1717759585847.jpeg
what I have ever done that you threat me so disrespectful

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes