4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I mean let's be real here. Every VN you're either cheating on your wife, dating 10 girls at once, or exploring some nameless horror of a fetish. Every game the MC is a jerk.
Well I don't know how dating 10 girls at once, as long as it's consensual, makes a MC a jerk. However, it does seem that most games either have asshole MCs, or wimpy ass simp MCs. It's such a relief to find games with actual good MC's now-a-days.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Yes. I understand that, but the climax is not the broken of the bond ? I mean if in the end it is not shattered what was the point ?
At the end of the last scene you can do whatever you want. Literally.
It's just 5 minutes of gameplay.

But, in all honesty, I have never in my life seen a story where that 'bond' was broken and it wasn't just... yak.
Either boyfriend was acting like a dickhead, or girlfriend. Or - more often than not - both.

Maybe you have better experiences, idk.
Do you have any recommendations where this is not the case?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oh how I hate when authors force you to make 'bad choices' and act like a piece of shit - just so you can unlock the content.

Although I agree that ntr with the gangs has the potential to be the hottest part of the game, hope the cringe will be minimized in this one.
yeah I hate it too if you are forced to cheat or be a asshole prefer being loyal and only go for daphne , leia miru guess I will make a save for everyone

and than slow corruption ntr with the antagonist ,manipulation ,wrong decissions ....

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
All this fucking waffle about NTR and who with and why and how and whether it will be shit or not.....jfc...

Not one of you mentioned Katie ;)

To say I'm disappointed in supposed fans of the VN...give it a damn rest. There will be a cheating route in a moment of idiocy (probably drunken)...it will be your choice, Miru will most likely find out and despite how much she loves Willi (and to correct some folk, she was a total horndog in the original too), she will retaliate or be given a free pass in return....not much different to the original VN.

Ignore someone long enough, they will wander regardless of how much they (think) they love you.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
but I guess part of the appeal is see this bond broken, am trying to guess how it can happen.
yes emotions and slowly lose you love of your life is the appeal of ntr

Daphne for one seems a odd choice for NTR, at least for me, so I guess it will not be to all LI.
we dont have enough info about all characters but I think daphne is probably the best option at the moment with miru

- daphne loves mc for a long time
- they both have a strong bonding (thats why miru dont want him to sleep with her even in open relationship)
- she seems instable so the antagonist could use this to his advantage if he wants to attack mc

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
I just have to say WIAB is on an entirely different level than summers gone right now. i love both VN's but summers gone seems to be focusing on huge character development and many different romantic options for MC.. Also summers gone has pretty much forgotten about where SUMMER is or if she is even still alive or what happened to her lol .. thats why i like WIAB more because even though it is progressing slowly the plot of what happened to HELEN is still being focused on and developed . plus leia 's business is also being developed and could conflict with other gangs.. for me at the moment i look forward to WIAB more than summers gone even though i love both VN's alot..

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I think many people ignore NTRS, can't we just share Miru? Why is NTR frustrating? Can't the main character and Miru enjoy the fact that the soul is faithful, but the body is cheating on them?

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
When the gang gets into tough things, our Miru can solve them, with her body, and at the same time she thinks it's fun, and the main character thinks it's fun.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think many people ignore NTRS, can't we just share Miru? Why is NTR frustrating? Can't the main character and Miru enjoy the fact that the soul is faithful, but the body is cheating on them?
What are you on about? Sharing Miru already happening.

Edit button also exists btw.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Could be. When i played that weird game with demons and insane light effects and a village of kinda vampires and a lot of random stuff and anal i went for the path where MC's wife (who, by the way, is a really adorable enticing character) sleeps with other with MC's blessing.

I always say i don't judge anyone for their kinks but i must admit 2 fetishes i really don't get are being cucked and humiliated NTE style, and desperately want to bang mommy. Ok, your sex life, your choice, but color me puzzled.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I would love is to find out Daphne is Sashas mother. I know wishful thinking. But you have 2 characters that have very small barely talking parts and people are gravitating to them and very sexy. Oh Daphne :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hermit_tr

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I would love is to find out Daphne is Sashas mother. I know wishful thinking. But you have 2 characters that have very small barely talking parts and people are gravitating to them and very sexy. Oh Daphne :love:
That will never happen. We know Sasha's mother is Elena Petrova, and that's not Daphne.

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes