Apr 2, 2019
Well, this was indeed a great update , content wise - i guess the longest so far- and story progression wise.

Amazing job!

Ps : Regarding the walkthrough, it seems that there is no option regarding the Wanda call, what are we supposed to do in that part? I have the impression that in case you choose "call her" all hell will brake lose in the photo scene.
Depends on how well your path with Wanda goes within the epsiode (Audit the first time you meet her at Monicas/Zarahs Company)

Last edited:
Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
So the incest doesn't exist anymore with ep 13 and the mod ? I even tried lains mod from patreon as suggested in forum but also nothing.

Last edited:

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I am late to the party. Didn't install and play the game until the Ep13 version but holy hell, did I ever enjoy it.
Great story arcs, fantastic renders and I swear to god the interactions between Katie and the MC made me laugh out loud a number of times. I can so relate to that sense of humour. Fantastic job! Please keep the updates coming. This is now officially in my personal top #5.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, this was indeed a great update , content wise - i guess the longest so far- and story progression wise.

Amazing job!

Ps : Regarding the walkthrough, it seems that there is no option regarding the Wanda call, what are we supposed to do in that part? I have the impression that in case you choose "call her" all hell will brake lose in the photo scene.
Just choose all the obvious asshole's choices. You get points on Wanda's control. She is a massive sub.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Given that it was him that was sick and died that's fairly likely. Still blaming the woman for not getting children or children with the wrong gender is an age old tradition :rolleyes:. And narcissists tend to not find any faults or have blame for themselves.

I also replayed the Lily scene and I can't say I agree with the assessment that her reaction to the "Dizzy Lily" means anything. She just gets annoyed because she thinks your calling her dumb in another way. Which brings us back to square one as far as I'm concerned. I just don't see anyone of the current cast as the gold digger.
CheekyGimp, will you be releasing an NSFW version of the Patreon image?
If / when I hit 1000 Patrons, I'll release another one (same theme but NSFW)

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
To everyone asking about the incest mod.

As has been said before, Phalzyr is not going to be able to continue working on that, due to him being on the dev team and not wanting to risk with Patreon. So, I spoke with him and offered to do an incest mod for the game. I would expect sometime near the end of this week to have the Incest/Walkthrough parts done, and hopefully I will have the Gallery feature done hopefully fairly soon after. The only reason it is taking so long is that I am going more or less from the ground up, future updates will happen MUCH more quickly, since at that point I will only have 1 episode of content at a time to do.

And yes, Lains Mod for this game does NOT contain an incest mod.

Update: Incest/WT completed for Episodes 1-11. Episode 12 in progress.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
To everyone asking about the incest version of the mod.

As has been said before, Phalzyr is not going to be able to continue working on that, due to him being on the dev team and not wanting to risk with Patreon. So, I spoke with him and offered to do an incest mod for the game. I am currently near the end of Episode 4 and working as fast as I can to get it finished. I would expect sometime in the middle of this week to have the Incest/Walkthrough parts done, and hopefully I will have the Gallery feature done by next weekend. The only reason it is taking so long is that I am going more or less from the ground up, future updates will happen MUCH more quickly, since at that point I will only have 1 episode of content at a time to do.

Maybe you can have one of the admin sticky this in the main post so it does not get burried away in the thread section till you got the mod going. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope there's a way to get the money without breaking off any ties otherwise fuck the money cause I'm not letting go of either one of those 3 lol.
Mc even hates his father.. if their was something he could have used he would have done so.. dont forget after the father died he got shoved out of his own house.. and was even made homeless for a while.. So if the choices are presented i needed to break ties it would have break ties with father sides.. not with the once who helped us in the beginng of the game. just like you i dont think i would even break ties with monica and her family fuck the rest.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i decided to try other scenes to see the different outcomes out of curiosity. I just realized I'm a pervert :cry: .

I looked through my saves and found out i have over 100 pages. I'm like how do i have so many pages so i look through and see nothing but Ass and Tits shots of Monica, Belle and the other girls that don't lead to any scenes just random shots all over the place.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Shouldn't the MC technically already have failed his conditions?
There's likely to be a "must do this by certain date" kind of thing. Since the deadline hasn't been reached yet, then MC hasn't failed the condition.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
To everyone asking about the incest version of the mod.

As has been said before, Phalzyr is not going to be able to continue working on that, due to him being on the dev team and not wanting to risk with Patreon. So, I spoke with him and offered to do an incest mod for the game. I am currently near the end of Episode 4 and working as fast as I can to get it finished. I would expect sometime in the middle of this week to have the Incest/Walkthrough parts done, and hopefully I will have the Gallery feature done by next weekend. The only reason it is taking so long is that I am going more or less from the ground up, future updates will happen MUCH more quickly, since at that point I will only have 1 episode of content at a time to do.

Thank you for your hard work i really appreciate it (y) and I think I am not the only one who will appreciate it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderbrake

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Amazing job!

No idea, i hope not i am not a fan of angel and would prefer to avoid her. I have an angel save and a wanda save just in case

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes