Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thinking about the party got me to thinking... [I know, I know, nothing good will come of that!] What if Natasha is the gold digger!? :ROFLMAO:

She's not exactly a MILF, but she looks older than the other girls who were at that party.

Probably not, but I think it would be hilarious if she were. :ROFLMAO:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Thinking about the party got me to thinking... [I know, I know, nothing good will come of that!] What if Natasha is the gold digger!? :ROFLMAO:

She's not exactly a MILF, but she looks older than the other girls who were at that party.

Very good point, and her bitchy attitude fits the personality of gold-digger

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I believe Fiona is Natasha's cousin. We saw her at Natasha's party. I believe Fiona was the one that Roger's perv buddy, Chad, was trying most unsuccessfully to hit on.
Aaaaah, thanks for reminding me about her. Completely forgot who's who among the minor characters.

Mar 3, 2018
To everyone asking about the incest mod.

As has been said before, Phalzyr is not going to be able to continue working on that, due to him being on the dev team and not wanting to risk with Patreon. So, I spoke with him and offered to do an incest mod for the game. I would expect sometime in the middle of this week to have the Incest/Walkthrough parts done, and hopefully I will have the Gallery feature done by next weekend. The only reason it is taking so long is that I am going more or less from the ground up, future updates will happen MUCH more quickly, since at that point I will only have 1 episode of content at a time to do.

And yes, Lains Mod for this game does NOT contain an incest mod.

Update: Incest/WT completed for Episodes 1-5 currently. Halfway through Episode 6.
Ganbattekudasai BadSisterFucker-san!!!! We're all waiting for this eagerly!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 10.07.2019
First time using android version, always been using PC up to version 12. Is there any save that starts at 11 or 12 or even 13 ? Starting from scratch would take too long.

Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
First time using android version, always been using PC up to version 12. Is there any save that starts at 11 or 12 or even 13 ? Starting from scratch would take too long.

Thanks.
use your pc save files.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Whatever it takes to bring Natasha back! I wouldn't mind if she had more scenes in the future.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Natasha did follow the points system in the episode of the party. Just relationship points, I don't remember there being any Lust points.
So the 'history' is there if Cheeky wanted or intends to bring her back.

For credibility I do think Dad's second gold digger would probably be one of the older girls who is working. To be around long enough to merit inclusion in the will, you would expect the relationship to have been going on for a while, so she would have to be at least early twenties - NOT Katie's peer group.
(Yes I mean Lily is unlikely as well as Natasha.)

;)

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with the downloads? i downloaded from the "Nopy" site but i doesn't seem to work correctly.
While playing i keep getting errors like "Image "K_E13S01_1 not found" (image numbers differ) See attachment.
I searched for a file like this in the entire installation folder and there are no image files starting with a "K_".
I tried a download from the "Letsupload" site to see if that one works. But that one gives the same errors.
Anyone else has this issue or know a solution?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
use your pc save files.
Where should I place the save file ? I'm on vacation thats why Im using android for the first time.

Also anyone got a save file that starts at 13 with all routes enables and not having sex with the big boob girl because she didnt want to at your house ?

Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Where should I place the save file ? I'm on vacation thats why Im using android for the first time.

Also anyone got a save file that starts at 13 with all routes enables and not having sex with the big boob girl because she didnt want to at your house ?

Thanks.
Android/data/org.wthi.the66/files/saves

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Android/data/org.wthi.the66/files/saves
Thanks a lot for the help youve provided so far. Now all Im missing is a good ep 12 or 13 start to get going. I sad one but it didnt have Monica route, I myself went all routes.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Natasha did follow the points system in the episode of the party. Just relationship points, I don't remember there being any Lust points.
So the 'history' is there if Cheeky wanted or intends to bring her back.
You are correct. There are NO Lust points for Natasha, only Relationship.

After what the MC did to her at the party, I would expect any Lust points would have been reset to zero, if they did exist. :D

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Who is Fiona?
The black haired girl we met on chapter 8 (the party). I honestly found her cuter than any other girl (from this game).
Whatever it takes to bring Natasha back! I wouldn't mind if she had more scenes in the future.
I liked Natasha too and if she coming back means we get to see more of Fiona as well then I'm all for it.
PS: Also, what happened to Katie's lips?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with the downloads? i downloaded from the "Nopy" site but i doesn't seem to work correctly.
While playing i keep getting errors like "Image "K_E13S01_1 not found" (image numbers differ) See attachment.
I searched for a file like this in the entire installation folder and there are no image files starting with a "K_".
I tried a download from the "Letsupload" site to see if that one works. But that one gives the same errors.
Anyone else has this issue or know a solution?
I think the problem was with the Mod i installed (mod version EP13-1.0)
I just downloaded the game again from the MEGA website and applied the Mod again.
I saw that the mod had been updated to version EP13-1.1
Now everything works fine.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it bad I prefer Elaine over Monica?

Also, its a shame there isn't an alternate route in the game, cause it would be nice to guilt trip Elaine into fucking MC, while pretending to care.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it bad I prefer Elaine over Monica?
Also, its a shame there isn't an alternate route in the game, cause it would be nice to guilt trip Elaine into fucking MC, while pretending to care.
Not at all Elaine was amazing in this update Monica is great and all but Elaine is raising the bar in the best milf stakes at the minute ;)
This seemed almost impossible just a few versions back. What a shift! :LOL:
I am a big Monica fan, and I know this is a sin to even think about - but I have some "bad" dreams with Elaine in the main role :love:, since playing these few last updates :D
Love the game!:p

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes