Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hope not but I guess anything is possible :(
Yeah. I hope the third one, which I assume will be manipulative as fuck and a bitch, is not one of the women that we've fooled around so far, that would probably ruin them for some people. Having your personal main LI ruined never feels good, after spending the whole game liking them.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I asked with no reply so hoping second time there is a nice guy or girl that will help.

Anyone got a save for the end of ep.12

ElGatoFr

May 3, 2018
Returning in car from the beach, Lily refuse saying "you just see me as an easy lay". Anyone knows the parameter to modify in debug mode to change that ?
Thanks.

PS : Great game <3

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So - does anyone feel it is starting to drag on a bit? Or happy with the latest plot development and pacing?
Honestly, I'm just enjoying the time spent with the girls and that can't really give you that feeling. I'm enjoying that part of the game so much that I sometimes forget about the will plot. I don't see, or hope, for an ending soon.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
So - does anyone feel it is starting to drag on a bit? Or happy with the latest plot development and pacing?
Personally, I'm more than happy with the plot development and pacing so far. There still is a lot of ground to cover before this gem is over. Hope we still have ways to go before the story ends, because I sure enjoy the time with the girls.;)

LeTouriste

May 16, 2019
This update was great. Finally got some Lily and Angel action. Although something seems to have changed about Lily's face. Somehow seems plumpier (for lack of a better term) than before since the last version.

Perhaps some development on the Jolina front would've been cool, if I were to pick a nit, story wise, but great update regardless.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pace is good I'd say.

Good balance between leading along, whilst still delivering on good content with both story/plot and characters with some depth to them.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Despite the impatience to know who is the third in discord, the content of each update is always fun and enjoyable, never disappoints. I think that peace is very good and we also have new clues, whether they are true or not ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't want to inflate your ego, but your story is one of the best in all aspects, pacing,characters, i don't feel that any of them are side characters ,everyone seems important to the story at some level, all the episodes are incredible, i hope we still get a lot more of episodes.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
holy shit what a terrific update I've enjoyed every second and damn the update has a lot of content that only seems to me or was it really that long? the update has more content than so many other games here what about 1 year old I certainly

can not wait until the next one comes but take the time you need and just do not let the game end so soon but finish it before you nothing good comes up and it just goes down .... but as it is now it's just fantastic keep it up and keep the game on such high lvl

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes