MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
End game? We haven't even gotten to the plot twists yet. :D We have a lot still planned, I'd say we are past half way and hopefully at the top of the rollercoaster as far as the plot and hot scenes.

Everything is fine with me !! but if you touch me Katie, I'll come and get you at home !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (y):coffee:

TEAM KATIE

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hmm. Is it possible whatever link you used wasn't updated? Do you see an EP17 folder in your game folder?
WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17x-pc ! name of my folder ! download update last night from first page ! delete and i will try to download another link !

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I played a path focusing on katie (435/455 point), I was kind and affectionate with monica-jenna-lilly-debby-bella. I have had a cordial relationship with zara-elein-jolina-angela-theresa. I chose "THE GIRLS" in update 17, and as a second girl jenna ... no betrayals and subterfuges, I hope that future updates will reward a "SERIOUS" conduct.
my suspicions on the inheritance issue are on elain-bella-theresa-jolina

fuck the money !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :coffee:

TEAM KATIE

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I don't want to brag, BUT I figured out who sent the mystery e-mail, waaaay back. It was obviously
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The choice between the money and the girls is a difficult one indeed; imaginary money or imaginary women... Hmm. I've had zero interest in Monica, Jenna, Katie since the beginning, it feels likely that taking the money would make a Lily ending impossible though. Debbie felt like a fun option, for a while. If the MC confess to Debbie that he wants her for himself he sort of becomes her backup option, which isn't super appealing. And we haven't really seen any other side of Debbie then her playing around (risky sex and such), and it looks likely that a decision needs to be made before the beach house scene so everyone better not have conflicting relationships when that day comes. I will probably have a save where I do just that for shits and giggles though.

I've seen theories about Jolina and Bella having a history together, can't say that I've seen anything obvious hinting at that, anyone care to explain? It's obvious that there is a lot to discover about both of them, hopefully nothing too dark that can't be redeemed, since both of them are among my top options atm.

Reactions: MOZ.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Knowing that cheeky has a fondness for red herrings I am not sure what to believe. But I know that after this update I don’t trust Elaine

Reactions: botc76

gamer1111

Jan 8, 2020
is this really an incest game that is made to look non-incest? Like the whole land lady thing. The description sure sounds like it

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Knowing that cheeky has a fondness for red herrings I am not sure what to believe. But I know that after this update I don’t trust Elaine
I don't know. I am more in the line of thinking that the situation with Elaine is the red herring. First, of all it's way to too obvious. It's like in mysteries. The one found holding the knife, that the police suspect all along, is never the real killer. Unless its reverse-reverse-psychology. Hmm. Sneaky.

Second:

I kind of think that none of the current crop of women most of us actually care about, even Zarah, is actually trying to actively trick the MC and get away with the money. I think one of them is the mistress and, yet is trying to help the MC somehow. Unless it is Teresa, maybe. I don't think we've built up enough of a relationship with her for most players to care, and her personality is certainly off-putting.

Of course, I could be way off base and we are headed for a major double-cross if we don't pick the right choices. But it's fun to keep guessing. It adds to the appeal of the game for me. Makes it more than just a hollow love-fest.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't want to brag, BUT I figured out who sent the mystery e-mail, waaaay back. It was obviously

The choice between the money and the girls is a difficult one indeed; imaginary money or imaginary women... Hmm. I've had zero interest in Monica, Jenna, Katie since the beginning, it feels likely that taking the money would make a Lily ending impossible though. Debbie felt like a fun option, for a while. If the MC confess to Debbie that he wants her for himself he sort of becomes her backup option, which isn't super appealing. And we haven't really seen any other side of Debbie then her playing around (risky sex and such), and it looks likely that a decision needs to be made before the beach house scene so everyone better not have conflicting relationships when that day comes. I will probably have a save where I do just that for shits and giggles though.

I've seen theories about Jolina and Bella having a history together, can't say that I've seen anything obvious hinting at that, anyone care to explain? It's obvious that there is a lot to discover about both of them, hopefully nothing too dark that can't be redeemed, since both of them are among my top options atm.

I'm not entirely sure what it was with Jolina and Bella. I think among the stuff Jenna got from Jolina's pc you could see stuff in pictures that linked them together, personally I thought it was more likely the team just using the same assets for some stuff and thus it seemed as if there was a connection

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I'm not entirely sure what it was with Jolina and Bella. I think among the stuff Jenna got from Jolina's pc you could see stuff in pictures that linked them together, personally I thought it was more likely the team just using the same assets for some stuff and thus it seemed as if there was a connection
Thanks. Pictures though? On my save I'm in a relationship with Jolina, but not Jenna, from what I can remember the pictures from the cafe was encrypted and we couldn't get anything from that lead until the impending apology takes place. I guess I need to replay that scene.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019

Theories aside, I am increasingly worried that I cannot both have my metaphorical cake and eat it & that my MC is on a very slippery slope indeed.

...Having Acting Lessons PTSD flashbacks...

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First off I’d really like to thank Ace for doing everything possible to try and keep this thread civil and together as tensions continued to rise. To try and put a positive spin on things you can see it as a testament to how good this project is if people are willing to react so passionately about it….or that some people are entitled and can’t fathom how much work goes into turning ideas into art, story, and code! It’s a meager contribution in the scheme of things but I upped my Patreon pledge as a thank you to the team and to celebrate this achievement. I wish there was like a one-time tip option or something though because you’ve all earned a nice dinner or a bottle of the good stuff immediately for pulling this off! (PM if there’s like a PayPal or anything we could work this out through.) Now on to the review:

Good inputs and thanks for the suggestions.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes