Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How the fuck did his dads girlfriend kick him out? She isn't his fathers wife she's just a fucking girlfriend, if his father was rich it would obviously be his house they were living in, so how can she kick him out?
For the plot... Like the will, no way that would hold legally anywhere in the a first world country with these conditions.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
For the plot... Like the will, no way that would hold legally anywhere in the a first world country with these conditions.
Is that the same world where some musicians can't even sing their own music because technically they don't own it? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Is that the same world where some musicians can't even sing their own music because technically they don't own it? :)
yeah, you're right it's a little bit complicated.
everything could happen.
and there is nothing wrong.
it's all father's money.
he(father) can do with this money whatever he wants even if he is dead.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think Donald would probably have to entitle a minimum amount of the assets to the MC.
In my country, for example, if at least 50% of all assets are not divided among the family members, the will is considered invalid. Only half of the heritage can be assigned outside of the family.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I think Donald would probably have to entitle a minimum amount of the assets to the MC.
In my country, for example, if at least 50% of all assets are not divided among the family members, the will is considered invalid. Only half of the heritage can be assigned outside of the family.
Different countries have different laws.
According to these laws, the conditions of testament may vary.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean,
. But yeah, it does not bother me, i mean you have to suspend your disbelief a little when you play erotic games.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
she simply "asked" him to leave, and MC rather than stay in the same house with a person who hates him (or so he thought) accepted.

Elaine has the right to stay in that house, so even MC couldn't kick her out.

MC preferred to avoid the fight and leave a house that has no emotional value for him. basically MC doesn't consider it "his home"

if probably ended up under a bridge he would find the urge to collide with Elaine
He couldn't kick her out right away either. They both lived there long enough they would have to go through eviction process to kick either one out.

Reactions: SNOW 777

TXhost

Oct 28, 2020
Pure Conspiracy

After reading some of the comments here, I realized Bella and Jolina might actually be the bitches that's gonna screw everyone over.

I went and played some scenes from the game again:

Hacked PC scene with Bella's and Jolina's pic showing up

Carnival fortune teller scene where the prediction of a snake, especially a snake that is coiling, mentioning of the sisters, introduced to a blonde who's a lesbian, coiling snake will visit soon

The lawyer scene at the end just pretty much sums it up where he mentions the woman knows everything, is cold and deceitful, is relying on MC's task or decision, and a home is a castle

Main take away I got from that is that Bella is the only other person at the time that knew the father, has been living in the same house as Elaine whom had her requirements of the will on her PC which used to have no password, is in contact with MC, and Dizzy can be like Izzy for Isabella or Belle.

Especially after the lawyer scene at the end of Ep 19 did it make sense. The person that arrives at the beach house was Belle, who tended to be VERY clingy and literally wrapping around the MC, like a coiling snake. At one point she was hinting at moving due to Elaine, where the option of offering to move in the beach house was presented. The only other time where that option was presented due to a struggle was with Jolina due to financial issues. Elaine later mentions that she wanted Belle to be independent, which before wasn't hard for Belle to do, but now she is strangely paranoid about getting kicked out of the house, only for Belle later to confide in the MC about taking caring of her if she is kicked out. Jolina's a bit more interesting as she most likely is the accomplice of Belle, already with both of them on the PC, but Jolina is known to be somewhat good at PC security. Elaine's PC was once vulnerable, but then becomes protected, which Jolina could possibly have aided Belle to keep their plan safe. The fortune teller did say there was a plan or plot within a plot or plan. Jolina also had been with a very rich man, who could have been the father. It was revealed obviously that Jolina is lesbian since the fortune teller states the blonde is into women, and Teresa calls her a lesbian for denying her son, in which Jolina says she would always pick women than dog boy. Belle has mentioned she went down on women before, and I think I remember someone mention she says to MC of tasting familiar. Belle has quit her job and Jolina is already facing financial struggles on her business in which both will be in disaster if an opportunity doesn't pop up. An opportunity such as the son of a deceased rich man who has potential inheritance including a beach house, and a sister with her own will requirements that is trusting of her. I think Belle and Jolina are both working together using the vulnerability of Elaine and tricking the MC in order to fulfill their own will requirements and to get hella rich. With a backup plan of trying to go after the MC by hoping to live at the beach house and possibly have security due to the MC receiving money. She is already backstabbing her sister by trying to "help" with the will requirements for the MC while "being there" for her sister, which is pretty cold and deceitful. I think her will requirements include messing around with the MC in which she needs to persuade the MC into taking her in and possibly the main house too as the lawyer did mention the house being a castle.

It for sure can't be Monica and the other girls as the Lawyer makes it clear they are fine to know about the will requirements.

If it ain't Belle and Jolina, it might as well be Francois getting his revenge on the commoners casue I have no clue then :D

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

After reading some of the comments here, I realized Bella and Jolina might actually be the bitches that's gonna screw everyone over.

I went and played some scenes from the game again:

Hacked PC scene with Bella's and Jolina's pic showing up

Carnival fortune teller scene where the prediction of a snake, especially a snake that is coiling, mentioning of the sisters, introduced to a blonde who's a lesbian, coiling snake will visit soon

The lawyer scene at the end just pretty much sums it up where he mentions the woman knows everything, is cold and deceitful, is relying on MC's task or decision, and a home is a castle

Main take away I got from that is that Bella is the only other person at the time that knew the father, has been living in the same house as Elaine whom had her requirements of the will on her PC which used to have no password, is in contact with MC, and Dizzy can be like Izzy for Isabella or Belle.

Especially after the lawyer scene at the end of Ep 19 did it make sense. The person that arrives at the beach house was Belle, who tended to be VERY clingy and literally wrapping around the MC, like a coiling snake. At one point she was hinting at moving due to Elaine, where the option of offering to move in the beach house was presented. The only other time where that option was presented due to a struggle was with Jolina due to financial issues. Elaine later mentions that she wanted Belle to be independent, which before wasn't hard for Belle to do, but now she is strangely paranoid about getting kicked out of the house, only for Belle later to confide in the MC about taking caring of her if she is kicked out. Jolina's a bit more interesting as she most likely is the accomplice of Belle, already with both of them on the PC, but Jolina is known to be somewhat good at PC security. Elaine's PC was once vulnerable, but then becomes protected, which Jolina could possibly have aided Belle to keep their plan safe. The fortune teller did say there was a plan or plot within a plot or plan. Jolina also had been with a very rich man, who could have been the father. It was revealed obviously that Jolina is lesbian since the fortune teller states the blonde is into women, and Teresa calls her a lesbian for denying her son, in which Jolina says she would always pick women than dog boy. Belle has mentioned she went down on women before, and I think I remember someone mention she says to MC of tasting familiar. Belle has quit her job and Jolina is already facing financial struggles on her business in which both will be in disaster if an opportunity doesn't pop up. An opportunity such as the son of a deceased rich man who has potential inheritance including a beach house, and a sister with her own will requirements that is trusting of her. I think Belle and Jolina are both working together using the vulnerability of Elaine and tricking the MC in order to fulfill their own will requirements and to get hella rich. With a backup plan of trying to go after the MC by hoping to live at the beach house and possibly have security due to the MC receiving money. She is already backstabbing her sister by trying to "help" with the will requirements for the MC while "being there" for her sister, which is pretty cold and deceitful. I think her will requirements include messing around with the MC in which she needs to persuade the MC into taking her in and possibly the main house too as the lawyer did mention the house being a castle.

It for sure can't be Monica and the other girls as the Lawyer makes it clear they are fine to know about the will requirements.

If it ain't Belle and Jolina, it might as well be Francois getting his revenge on the commoners casue I have no clue then :D
Ugggh...can't be bothered correcting everything in here and quoting etc, suffice to say this post is full of inaccuracies. I'd suggest actually reading the text again ;)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
will this game have group endings similar to how where it all began its not full out harem but close enough

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
will this game have group endings similar to how where it all began its not full out harem but close enough
WTF are you on about...group endings in WIAB?

As for your question...there will be one group...a couple of small poly endings (possibly). Other than that no. Look at the tags!

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
WTF are you on about...group endings in WIAB?

As for your question...there will be one group...a couple of small poly endings (possibly). Other than that no. Look at the tags!
? the dav in wiab said himself there will be group endings a small harem endings and there will be one group? wdym

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think three women are enough to be considered an harem.
So, if it gonna have an ending with Katie and her friends there will be at least one harem ending.

Reactions: cakeny and H2R

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Usually in this mysteries the "culprit" is one of the less likely characters. But we know it's someone close to the MC and therefore one of the ladies we already know. Monica seems to be out of the equation since the lawyer didn't know her name, but, could it be deception? Elain wouldn't make sense, she's already one of the three heirs. I think it can't be any of the systers of Debbie or Lily. Bella and Jolie are way too obvious, but they are still the more likely, by age and position. Yet even Angel had a suspicious ex boyfriend. I don't think it can be Wanda, but then we have very little left. Dogboy's mom and Zarah. Could it be Zarah?

Reactions: SNOW 777
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes