Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What's wrong with skin color of the main girls? The girl on the left is normal, but the girl on the left looks like a zombie... Also side girls are arguably more attractive overall than the main ones.
Jenna never goes out in the sun, so she is suppossed to be pale... some lighting in shots though make it stand out too much IMO.

Reactions: AmerHST

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Jenna never goes out in the sun, so she is suppossed to be pale... some lighting in shots though make it stand out too much IMO.

Where did you get that image? I haven't seen it... Was that one of the monthly vote pics?
First photo is Jolina , i took from the bar Luca , second day

The second photo is Stella , from Depraved awakening , i think second day , at the bar in the meeting with Carli

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
My mod version EP11-1.4 (This is an invasive change of script so not all old save games might work, if you have trouble with this version download 1.2 instead)
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Change MC Name + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-3, etc )
OR
My mod version EP11-1.2 (Gallery + Walkthrough)
OR
My mod for 8-11 walkthrough style (can be used with or without lain's mod) to and ...
Thnx you for your hardwork man..This game seems to have a lot of dialogues..not an easy task..i would say..really appreciated man..looking forward to the ep 4-11 I mods.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thnx you for your hardwork man..This game seems to have a lot of dialogues..not an easy task..i would say..really appreciated man..looking forward to the ep 4-11 I mods.
You're welcome. I've been asked to join the dev team so been working on the new episode, but will get back to the I mod As I get some down time :D

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You're welcome. I've been asked to join the dev team so been working on the new episode, but will get back to the I mod As I get some down time :D
Take all the time you need buddy..No hurry Here!!!My Dick and me have mutual Understandings now...We listen to each other these days..and he agress that you can have all the time you need :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can... (and i have been discussing some things with Cheeky) But, I was hired on more for writing than coding. What were you looking for coding wise?
Not a thing. Just wanted to know how you were contributing. Does writing include plot development? Or just putting it into text?

No, I'm never going to ask you to include or change anything.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Start of week update
Hi All,

Just a quick update to say that I'm still expecting to get episode 12 out in the first half of May. I won't give an exact date yet as there is still a lot of work to do, but I will keep you posted.
As mentioned previously, I want to expand the team, so I went through a lengthy process of auditioning new writers to join the team. In total, there were 41 applicants, so it took a while to whittle that down. Of these applicants there were 4 who's quality was (in my opinion) up to the level that I was looking for.
So that was a pleasant surprise, because at the start I was worried that a) I would struggle to get enough interested parties and b) that none of them would be at the level I was looking for.
The bad news was that I couldn't take on 4 new writers. And of the four, two of them stood out above everyone else. But rather than narrow it down to one, I decided to ask two of them to join the team. And I'm delighted to say that they both agreed to work on episode 12 (and hopefully all future episodes)
So the audition process is over and we have 2 new members of the team. I am very happy with the new additions, but the next phase of the audition is for them to decide if they want to work with the WTHI team on an ongoing basis and if the whole dynamic works out to their expectations. So we'll see how Episode 12 goes and whether or not they're happy to stick around.
The new members are: VAL & Phalzyr and I'll put together an introductory bio very soon as a formal intro.
Aeilion remains as the artiste extraordinaire and along with his usual burden of putting up with me, he now has two other writers asking for artwork, so hats-off to him.

I'll also publish an overview of what's coming in Episode 12 very soon (we are trying to pack a lot in, so need to take stock of what is achievable as it's looking like another large update.)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes