Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Currently working on Version 1.3 of my mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It take a long time to read through every single line of every single option lmao...

Orig scripts.rpy file: 5420 Lines of code, my 1.2 mod: 5478 lines, my 1.3 mod: 6693 hmmm

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
is it normal that jenna's skin color is sometimes white and most of the times grey? plz help or im going to get my eyes checked
That's actually a major part of the story line. She is referred to as "zombie girl" from high school on and it's not until she gains confidence in the MC that she reaches out to Katie to apply some artificial tan. The fact is that there's nothing wrong with her skin, but constructs being what they are ..." The story is written to imply that because she is not bronzed like her sister who incessantly tans (i.e., a good way to get skin cancer later), that she is some kind of nerd or zombie.

• Angry
Reactions: hisfs

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Currently working on Version 1.3 of my mod:

It take a long time to read through every single line of every single option lmao...

Orig scripts.rpy file: 5420 Lines of code, my 1.2 mod: 5478 lines, my 1.3 mod: 6693 hmmm
Someones been working hard. :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ehm... Oaky change heading of spoiler to "Incest mod intro" so people that read out of context might not be as confused as you... that is the intro to my story mod... I.E. Altering the story slightly. NOTHING is a bit far fetched as I only made minor changes to origin plot lol. Do you understand what a mod is?
how did part of my reply vanish... hmmm...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
She starts off pale, and then gets darker after some tanning.
That's actually a major part of the story line. .....
The lighting on a few of the pics is also horrible for her complexion, like the one outside the cafe.

Someones been working hard. :)
Last night while half asleep I just had a thought for another feature I'd like to add... An advanced start kinda thing so one can pick which EP to start in ?and? relationship status of the main girls...

Reactions: 8873672413434

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
The lighting on a few of the pics is also horrible for her complexion, like the one outside the cafe.

Last night while half asleep I just had a thought for another feature I'd like to add... An advanced start kinda thing so one can pick which EP to start in ?and? relationship status of the main girls...
Sounds pretty complicated, but, good luck :)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes