jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I'm wondering how he intends to deal with the father's will.
Legally I can think of a number of ways to get around it and there isn't single thing the father's planning could do to prevent it.

It being a test to see if the son would stand up to the father seems a bit to simple. So I'm going to go off of assuming that isn't the case.

The son could create a trust and transfer all funds under its control. Then he could add the names of the additional names of those he trust's or wants to have control and then remove himself.
He could do similar with a corporation. Once he removes himself from control and ownership there is nothing the estate could do to either of them.
The estate at best could file a lawsuit against him for violating the agreement. However, he could file bankruptcy and remove that debt.

Of course there is always contesting a will and paying off the people who enforce it to not enforce it. Or if the sum of money you control is large enough buying the company that does the enforcement and putting a squash to it.

It's really hard for a dead person to enforce a will unless they come back to life.
You get the money if you get all three pregnant...lol

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah if it is hidden agenda of father not telling everything, though I think it'll be simpler of if all three don't meet the condition then it same as if all three do... or they wind up contesting it in court.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
I have one noob worthy question.
I have seen plenty of choice VN's in an episode format, in this forum, my question is, if i download this, that claims being episode 11, will i also be downloading all the previous episodes? or do i need to search for each of their respective threads?
I am sorry to bother, i know this is the type that u learn after doing, but i am a lazy man :D

Reactions: johnconnor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have seen plenty of choice VN's in an episode format, in this forum, my question is, if i download this, that claims being episode 11, will i also be downloading all the previous episodes? or do i need to search for each of their respective threads?
I am sorry to bother, i know this is the type that u learn after doing, but i am a lazy man :D
All episodes are contained in the download on the OP.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You get all of them.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@CheekyGimp

I really love the story so far, please tell us that this can be a harem or at least a multiple relationship story and not just get our juices going for all the great women here and only be able to pick just one.
I love them all, even the hot ass Zarah....she's total wife material as well...all of them really, and I think once we get to know Elaine and Dizzy, they may be as well.

As far as the will thing I'm beginning to suspect that, all of it is not being told to MC....."in fine print"...that if all fail the conditions of their part of the will, all of the estates and money will default to the only surviving heir to the Father.....the MC.

So basically, he could get it anyways, so whether he defaults or not, there is still a chance. If I remember right, the MC is the only one that has an easy way for winning his part, the others don't.
The MC's Father was beside himself...laughing and coughing..about how he wished he could have seen the reactions of the other two, for their part.

It will also give a good opportunity for MC to break Elaine down anyway, by making amends with her and telling her he won't be a part of Dad's shit and that he would help her to achieve her part, because even though she did what he asked of her and was a bitch to the MC.
He could say he'll help her anyway, because despite that, he thinks she's earn every bit of the money having to put up with Dad for those six years.
Of course this will eat on Elaine even more, by breaking her anyway, so she can finally be close to the MC, as she always had intended from the start, before Dad put his conditions on her.

I still think @CheekyGimp is a bloody genius, whether he intends to or not.
Much love for you Brother...………………….Peace!!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
But maybe i am wrong. Must be incest because families don't have other famlies has friend. But it could happen i mean it's fiction
This is not at all true. IRL, my parents had dear friends that I had a relationship with similar to this story. I have no doubt that if something happened I would be welcomed into their family. I also had a good relationship with their daughter near my age. So to day families don't have close friends like this is completely wrong.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Was kinda hoping for the thing with Katie to be a big deal at the beach house after allot of graft, but I guess something had to be thrown in the fire for content

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Was kinda hoping for the thing with Katie to be a big deal at the beach house after allot of graft, but I guess something had to be thrown in the fire for content
Yep - I said a few pages back I thought Cheeky had a dilemma between wanting a major advance in the action - ie sex with one of the main 3 ladies - and the time rendering the Beach house settings and the scenes to get the MC there - ie meeting Elaine.

Look at this way - eventually we will get a new scene of him fucking Kate in the Beach House. :love:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yep - I said a few pages back I thought Cheeky had a dilemma between wanting a major advance in the action - ie sex with one of the main 3 ladies - and the time rendering the Beach house settings and the scenes to get the MC there - ie meeting Elaine.

Look at this way - eventually we will get a new scene of him fucking Kate in the Beach House. :love:
I'm not up with kid's slang these days - what part of a girl is the "Beach House"?

:ROFLMAO:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
right clicking doesn't work on this game for me like all of the others.. I have to always hit windows key and just close it so I lose everything. This is the only game I have this problem with. I'll give it another install and try again I guess

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes