Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Already done :D

Version EP11-1.4 (Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Change MC Name + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-3, etc) Now uploaded.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-11-cheekygimp.10549/page-292#post-1764985
(See readme for more info)

I should prob make the menus... prettier but meh...
thanks a lot for the mod!
one question in the galery i cant select Selina all other Girls seem work fine though...
any idea whats going on there?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks a lot for the mod!
one question in the galery i cant select Selina all other Girls seem work fine though...
any idea whats going on there?
You mean Jolina and Elaine... Well they don't have scenes YET. I am eventually going back and adding all scenes not just naughty ones to the gallery but haven't yet. Just put that image there as a placeholder

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Just realised Cheeky is 10 bucks away from the $5000 goal, which would mean expanding the team with another writer/coder (according to patreon).

In the last 6 months (4 updates?) Cheecky doubled his patreon, the last update alone (released April 1st) increased the patreon count by +20%.

I'm so glad my favourite game is also doing so well economically. :D

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
it feels awesome when good and constant giving update games get more money... may be this will later become a company like id Software

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
My first post here , i begin to play just few days ago , but like usually i make with nice games , i go on slowly at begin to enjoy more .
i'm just arrive to second day and i've a question , maybe somebody other already made , forgive me in this case ; in Luca Cafè the Bar Tender , Jenna , she is the same model than Stella of Depraved Awakening; just same model , or was a tribute that the Dev made to Phillygames ? not so important think, just a curiosity , because i loved so much DA

Most important that first impression on WTHI is absolutely positive , nice art, good characterization of all girls , great pictures ; going on with playing ....

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
My first post here , i begin to play just few days ago , but like usually i make with nice games , i go on slowly at begin to enjoy more .
i'm just arrive to second day and i've a question , maybe somebody other already made , forgive me in this case ; in Luca Cafè the Bar Tender , Jenna , she is the same model than Stella of Depraved Awakening; just same model , or was a tribute that the Dev made to Phillygames ? not so important think, just a curiosity , because i loved so much DA

Most important that first impression on WTHI is absolutely positive , nice art, good characterization of all girls , great pictures ; going on with playing ....
Blonde Stella :LOL:... go on my friend...you will discover a Godness in Katie :sneaky:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
What's wrong with skin color of the main girls? The girl on the left is normal, but the girl on the left looks like a zombie... Also side girls are arguably more attractive overall than the main ones.

Screenshot_1.png

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes