Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
Never been mentioned and certainly not confirmed. Katie/Lily/Debbie yes....never Jenna included in that. Jenna's only group ups are Jenna/Katie or Jenna/Jolina.

I'm actually hoping for a Jenna/Porsche myself but I can't see it happening lol. I'd be happy with any Porsche ending.
Pretty sure there's an ending with the four of them since Jenna tells you she's fine with it and if you got enough points Katie forgives you for being with Jenna

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenoMod

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Pretty sure there's an ending with the four of them since Jenna tells you she's fine with it and if you got enough points Katie forgives you for being with Jenna
*sighhs*

That ending...a 5some..has...never...been...confirmed. Jenna is fine with pretty much anything. Are you on the KatiexLilyxDebbie route when she forgives the MC for fucking Jenna? That is key for a JennaxKatie ending...but 'pretty sure' you're never having a a 5some ending.

There, typed it slower for people to understand ;)

(That aside, going to upset a few peeps now...but wtf is with all these old accounts with barely any posts all of a sudden popping up out of the woodwork and posting this week? There's been hundreds...surely no coincidence).

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
*sighhs*

That ending...a 5some..has...never...been...confirmed. Jenna is fine with pretty much anything. Are you on the KatiexLilyxDebbie route when she forgives the MC for fucking Jenna? That is key for a JennaxKatie ending...but 'pretty sure' you're never having a a 5some ending.

There, typed it slower for people to understand ;)

(That aside, going to upset a few peeps now...but wtf is with all these old accounts with barely any posts all of a sudden popping up out of the woodwork and posting this week? There's been hundreds...surely no coincidence).

Drop the condescendence by 3 levels

If it was never confirmed has it been confirmed that it WON'T ? Because going through Jenna telling you that she's okay sharing you with Debbie, Lily and Katie while Katie accepting your relationship with Jenna and already accepting Debbie and Lily seems to be pointing towards an ending with all of them. Do you have insider information from CheekyGimp that it won't happen or you're in the dark like us common mortals ?

A lot of popular games were dropping last week and we were here for it got an issue with that or feeling superior cause you been commenting a lot on here ?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Proof or it never happened. Not you'r pretty sure, you think, I thought, maybe...Please refer to the post as I've never seen that combo confirmed by cheeky once.

No.
In Discord. It's why I tagged Cheeky above. He can tell it like it is.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Never been mentioned and certainly not confirmed. Katie/Lily/Debbie yes....never Jenna included in that. Jenna's only group ups are Jenna/Katie or Jenna/Jolina.

I'm actually hoping for a Jenna/Porsche myself but I can't see it happening lol. I'd be happy with any Porsche ending.
Hmmmm... It's been a while for me, I guess. I'm tryin' to remember who the hell is Porsche?

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
Hmmmm... It's been a while for me, I guess. I'm tryin' to remember who the hell is Porsche?
Porsche is the blonde who tries to seduce MC in the bathroom at the party while Angel is getting trapped by... Julian?
She then turns up again in the play at the convention (along with her little sister), and is backstage with MC.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Porsche is the blonde who tries to seduce MC in the bathroom at the party while Angel is getting trapped by... Julian?
She then turns up again in the play at the convention (along with her little sister), and is backstage with MC.
Ah... yeah, I vaguely remember her now. Thanks. Didn't that Julian guy pay her to distract MC or something like that? Anyway... That seems like coming totally out of left field for her to be part of an ending...

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes