Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Does the foursome lock me out of Lily "only" route ? Right know i'm banging kinda everyone because i don't want to chose only one LI and miss so many scenes but the ultimate scheme is to end with the best girl.
Only the dev can say, but if we have to choose between the girls or the money at some point, then you'll probably have the option to dump Katie and run away with Lily. Only if she don't get mad with you for betraying Katie, of course...

And I agree with you, Lily is the best girl!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does the foursome lock me out of Lily "only" route ? Right know i'm banging kinda everyone because i don't want to chose only one LI and miss so many scenes but the ultimate scheme is to end with the best girl.
no one can say for sure, but I think so

at the end before the start of the foursome you can blow everything by declaring yourself to Lily, and she is happy with it, so I think that even after that it remains possible ...

if Katie doesn't kill you in your sleep

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Banging everyone will lock you out of the Lily only route.

Cheating isn't going to end well.

Some people seem to be under the impression they will be given a choice but there is also the very real possibility that everyone will leave him.

The only thing set in stone is cheating will end very badly.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Just like other people have said banging everyone will not end well but I'm pretty sure Acewinz the writer of the game has said before the foursome won't effect the solo endings with Katie and her friends if you are only with one. For example if you are only with Lily and haven't fucked any of the other girls you will be able to get a Lily solo ending if you want to whether you have the foursome or not.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Banging everyone will lock you out of the Lily only route.

Cheating isn't going to end well.

Some people seem to be under the impression they will be given a choice but there is also the very real possibility that everyone will leave him.

The only thing set in stone is cheating will end very badly.
Just like other people have said banging everyone will not end well but I'm pretty sure Acewinz the writer of the game has said before the foursome won't effect the solo endings with Katie and her friends if you are only with one. For example if you are only with Lily and haven't fucked any of the other girls you will be able to get a Lily solo ending if you want to whether you have the foursome or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope someone makes a cheat to see all endings when the game is complete, since the prospect of replaying the game multiple times just for that doesn't seem to appeal to me.
You can start specific episodes with different relationships statuses:
So when the last episode is released, you'll be able to switch them on and off as you see fit to see different endings.

What would be handy, however, is when the last episode is released if there was some sort of simple break-down of how each variation plays out in simple terms, i.e. you could have something like:
  • Katie ending (love)
    • Jenna
      • Romancing = hates you
      • Romancing (no love) = remained friends
      • Neutral = friends
      • Broke Up = friends, but slight resentment
    • Monica
      • Romancing = etc, etc
  • Jenna ending (love)
    • Katie
      • etc, etc
You get the jist. Something like that that lays out all the endings with all the other possible relationship statuses and what their relationship with the MC is like in each ending. It would save a bit of time for the players having to keep track of and figure out all the possible combinations, especially since the devs would surely know them and it could be easier for them to write up something like this.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You can start specific episodes with different relationships statuses:
So when the last episode is released, you'll be able to switch them on and off as you see fit to see different endings.

What would be handy, however, is when the last episode is released if there was some sort of simple break-down of how each variation plays out in simple terms, i.e. you could have something like:
  • Katie ending (love)
    • Jenna
      • Romancing = hates you
      • Romancing (no love) = remained friends
      • Neutral = friends
      • Broke Up = friends, but slight resentment
    • Monica
      • Romancing = etc, etc
  • Jenna ending (love)
    • Katie
      • etc, etc
You get the jist. Something like that that lays out all the endings with all the other possible relationship statuses and what their relationship with the MC is like in each ending. It would save a bit of time for the players having to keep track of and figure out all the possible combinations, especially since the devs would surely know them and it could be easier for them to write up something like this.
I'm sure it will all be in our official walkthrough and I'll likely post a general synopsis here of how to get the multitude of endings that eventually are implemented. We will probably give it a little bit though so people can have some fun hunting them down on their own. ;)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I totally think that the consequences of multiple relationships should only happen late in the game (any game), after you get the option to commit to a LI. Until there is no commitment, why should a LI blame you for b*****g around? This games should be fun and immersive a the same time, you shouldn't play with the terror of a misstep just because you want to play along some hot chance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I totally think that the consequences of multiple relationships should only happen late in the game (any game), after you get the option to commit to a LI. Until there is no commitment, why should a LI blame you for b*****g around? This games should be fun and immersive a the same time, you shouldn't play with the terror of a misstep just because you want to play along some hot chance.
You do know you can commit to a few relationships?

Also, why do people censor words on an adult forum?

Also.... we're only about 6 updates away from the end this IS late game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You do know you can commit to a few relationships?

Also, why do people censor words on an adult forum?

Also.... we're only about 6 updates away from the end this IS late game.
We're in the endgame now... Well, almost, maybe, I mean... If Ace says we are.

And the only commitment some people want in these games is for the length it takes for the MC to nut...

I don't freaking know why people censor themselves but it is so gosh darn tootin' funny!

Hmmm, I think the next update can't get here soon enough for me.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
How is it problematic?

Considering most girls won't share and a harem wouldn't work without them killing him not to mention harems in most cases look ridiculous..... not seeing your point?

Remember there has NEVER been a harem.
It seems to me that if you only choose one LI path that you would miss out on important plot information. This is why I said it is problematic. Without a harem option there are many good LI choices and I appreciate the character development. My personal favorites are a possible Debbie/Lily combo or Bella. Bella IMO would be the best of all worlds since it would not violate the M/C's Dad's Will conditions and would allow the M/C to care for Elaine when she loses her part of the inheritance by maintaining contact with the M/C. Ultimately though I'd like to slueth out who this "Dizzy" is and who sent the emails and it seems that romancing all the gals is necessary to that end (perhaps not so much Katie and her crew).

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes