Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
No, I am not confused I haven't completed the game actually, all I am saying I don't want there to be consequences for having multiple partners and If adding Incest to the game would solve that then I am fine with it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No, I am not confused I haven't completed the game actually, all I am saying I don't want there to be consequences for having multiple partners and If adding Incest to the game would solve that then I am fine with it.
It doesn't and won't. Play how you like...but don't complain if you can't have any self-control and the world burns :)

(I have a save just to see that happen btw lol)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
There are consequences and that's not what incest means. The word you are looking for is harem.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
There are consequences and that's not what incest means. The word you are looking for is harem.
I know what Incest means...

It doesn't and won't. Play how you like...but don't complain if you can't have any self-control and the world burns :)

(I have a save just to see that happen btw lol)
I didn't complain and I am not about to, not sure where you got that from. Also, I haven't finished the game yet, I was looking for a walkthrough and the Incest mod was the first thing that came up. Now that I am reading the mod description again, I guess I was wrong about what this mod does (probably because I didn't even bother reading the description), I thought it would allow harem between the sisters without having to break up with them (Cause I assume it's gonna backfire at the end).

Also, my initial question was what's the difference between the game and the web version (it's full of bugs, is this version buggy too?), guess I wasn't clear about that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I didn't complain and I am not about to, not sure where you got that from.
Were you or were you not mentioning that you are unable/don't want to choose between the girls? Then you wanted a harem...then you didn't....*shrugs*
Also, my initial question was what's the difference between the game and the web version (it's full of bugs, is this version buggy too?), guess I wasn't clear about that.
What web version? They are all effectively web versions, there is no physical version of it.

If you mean from dubiously downloaded sites..well the developers are active here. That should tell you all you need to know. Walkthrough link is listed on opening post at the bottom in PDF format. (no longer updated but serves the purpose for early to mid game:

Extras: Walkthrough

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What web version?
Might be confusing it with an HTML game that's got an online (web page) version and an offline downloaded version.

Seemed to conflate incest and harem as being part of the same thing, so it's possible he doesn't know the difference between different engines/platforms etc.

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't complain and I am not about to, not sure where you got that from. Also, I haven't finished the game yet, I was looking for a walkthrough and the Incest mod was the first thing that came up. Now that I am reading the mod description again, I guess I was wrong about what this mod does (probably becaue I didn't even bother reading the description), I thought it would allow harem between the sisters without having to break up with them (Cause I assume it's gonna backfire at the end).
The incest mod doesn't change how the game is going to work out, it only changes the story to try and fit in incest, it won't stop consequences of trying to have sex with multiple partners.

At the end of the day, whether you play the game as intended or use the incest mod, it is a date sim and you will be forced to choose.

There are going to be pairings and small groups but Monica, Katie and Jenna won't be one of them.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Why create an awesome character like Theresa and then ignore her two releases in a row? Bah :confused:
Added the spoiler cause I read the next episode preview.

Reactions: SNOW 777

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Why create an awesome character like Theresa and then ignore her two releases in a row? Bah :confused:
Got a lot going on and need to spread it around.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
IMO that’s what happens when there are too many LI/characters in a game. Love this one but with so many women (13?) and distinct groups or solos it requires them to ignore some side characters while they focus on more main characters... Honestly hope the teams next game has less love interests and more character/relationship development...We’ll have to wait and see.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
IMO that’s what happens when there are too many LI/characters in a game. Love this one but with so many women (13?) and distinct groups or solos it requires them to ignore some side characters while they focus on more main characters... Honestly hope the teams next game has less love interests and more character/relationship development...We’ll have to wait and see.
I think this game has its fair share of character development, but it definitely cycles girls to and from storage at times. I agree a smaller cast with a tighter rotation would probably be a preferable model for the future.

As for Theresa, I'm not a fan. Her model is nice, but the character is unpleasant and uninteresting (IMHO, obviously). I was hoping we were done with her if we'd refused to play along.

If we are going to be stuck interacting with her, I hope we'll get an option to help her get her life in order and live up to the standards she professes. At a minimum it would be intellectually interesting, and it would definitely be something unique to her. Plus, it's about the only way I can see to believably stop DogBoy's future stalking spree (short of murder).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you are right that this game has a very high number of possible LIs, but even in games where the LIs are 4-5 the time dedicated to each of them is not the same, it is inevitable, even when it is not official there is always a scale of importance (here for example the holy family, to remain in the biblical context, Monica - Katie - Jenna clearly has more space and greater centrality)

now, for example, I am a devoted fan of Debbie and Lily and their contents are limited, but it is not the fault of Theresa or Angel (which seem to me the most secondary LIs), it is the fault of the plot that has another center of rotation

Reactions: Maviarab and n0cn1l

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes