Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be honest, I actually hadn't considered Jolina. How much of her and her past do we really know other than the sob story she told the MC? She could realistically be the slightly 'older' looking woman who was able to get just enough money from the old man before he died to start up her coffee shop. I also think Elaine and to a lesser extent Bella would be a little too obvious, and while I agree Bella seems a little too aggressive to tie the MC to her, Elaine (love or hate her) hasn't exactly shown to be as obvious a manipulator compared to Bella considering all she wanted from the MC was to apologize.

Since my MC is pursuing a romantic path with her (for the time being), she really wants to take things slow and just... I dunno, can't explain it, but her interactions with the MC strike me as someone wanting to be a friend, is flattered with the flirtation and interest, and slowly allows herself to consider a romantic path with the MC.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll be honest, I actually hadn't considered Jolina. How much of her and her past do we really know other than the sob story she told the MC? She could realistically be the slightly 'older' looking woman who was able to get just enough money from the old man before he died to start up her coffee shop. I also think Elaine and to a lesser extent Bella would be a little too obvious, and while I agree Bella seems a little too aggressive to tie the MC to her, Elaine (love or hate her) hasn't exactly shown to be as obvious a manipulator compared to Bella considering all she wanted from the MC was to apologize.

Since my MC is pursuing a romantic path with her (for the time being), she really wants to take things slow and just... I dunno, can't explain it, but her interactions with the MC strike me as someone wanting to be a friend, is flattered with the flirtation and interest, and slowly allows herself to consider a romantic path with the MC.
My issue with Elaine is that, though she was not the MC’s stepmom, she was the closest the MC had to a maternal figure and she spent years being cold, distant, and a bitch. And she was that way up until she heard her will conditions (or around the time where she would have learned her conditions) and then suddenly she decides to do a 180 and be super nice to the MC. On top of which she starts considering a romantic relationship with the MC...

Bella doesn’t exist in the MC’s mind until she suddenly shows up with his stuff at Monica’s house. As I recall there’s no reason for either Elaine or Bella to know where the MC is currently, especially as the MC had been in a hotel up until then... From that point on Bella is constantly trying to be super sweet and ingratiate herself to the MC. Being overly flirtatious and insecure (or “insecure”)...

To me Elaine and Bella seem like they could be a team working two different angles and trying to manipulate the MC. Either way I don’t trust any of the women who are older than Katie. Not even Monica who I just don’t see as being a likely villain.

Aspirin666

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe it's not one of the women but a decision the main character has to make - do you take the money or the woman?
Where the Heart Is.....money or love

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
File fails CRC check "...\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep19-pc\game\E14\E14S4_40.jpg"

4 download always same error.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe it's not one of the women but a decision the main character has to make - do you take the money or the woman?
Where the Heart Is.....money or love
Well.... yeah, that's one of his conditions.

If he stays with Monica, Katie or Jenna he loses his share of the money. He needs to move out and cut all contact with those 3 for 10 years to get his share.

There are 2 other women that also have a share of his dads money, Elaine is one we don't know the other.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How does she hmmmm? Explain to me...please...if you would. Within believability, as she wasn't there often and didn't live there at the time.

Why more of a stretch? Both expert computer hackers...

Funny how there are more signs pointing to others, yet you single her out....conveniently forgetting the other things.

Wonder why that is?

Why the irony and sarcasm? I was asking for opinions. But since you asked:

- there's no reason to assume that Jenna or Jolina were even aware of the will before the MC told them.
- Jenna and Jolina are too young to be the gold diggers.
- Jenna worships the MC and she seems genuine.
- Jenna was locked in her shell before the MC so I doubt she was thinking to steal the money.
- Jenna was a virgin.
- Jolina was willing to both work on their relationship and talk issues but she was also ready to break up when the MC invaded her privacy.

- Bella knew that Donald existed.
- Bella knew that a will would exist.
- Bella doesn't mind fucking Elaine's ... whatever MC is, even though she knows Elaine would disagree.
- Bella had access to the house when MC's father was there.
- Bella is Elaine's sister. Elaine may have told her about the will's conditions.
- Bella comes off as non-genuine when it comes to Elaine. I mean, she showed up to support her and ... she goes for the MC instead of focusing to help her sister. She also takes the MC's side quite fast.
- The lawyer described the gold digger as cold and calculating. Bella comes off as the most cold and calculating based on the above.

Could J & J be playing the MC? Yes. Should we trust what the fuck the MC's father says is in the will? With a grain of salt. Could the party that is aware of all the condicions be Elaine instead? Yeap. In the end, should we trust the lawyer? Perhaps not. Perhaps there's something in there for him too.
Also Bella is a bit obvious. Could be a red herring.
But to say there are more things pointing towards their direction instead of Bella is false.

If Bella wins the money, I bet she will either throw the MC out or keep him as her kept man depending on their relationship.
If Elaine wins the money, I think she will show some support to the MC even if they're not dating as long as he didn't mess up with her. If they're dating she will probably keep him around.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why the irony and sarcasm? I was asking for opinions. But since you asked:

- there's no reason to assume that Jenna or Jolina were even aware of the will before the MC told them.
- Jenna and Jolina are too young to be the gold diggers.
- Jenna worships the MC and she seems genuine.
- Jenna was locked in her shell before the MC so I doubt she was thinking to steal the money.
- Jenna was a virgin.
- Jolina was willing to both work on their relationship and talk issues but she was also ready to break up when the MC invaded her privacy.

- Bella knew that Donald existed.
- Bella knew that a will would exist.
- Bella doesn't mind fucking Elaine's ... whatever MC is, even though she knows Elaine would disagree.
- Bella had access to the house when MC's father was there.
- Bella is Elaine's sister. Elaine may have told her about the will's conditions.
- Bella comes off as non-genuine when it comes to Elaine. I mean, she showed up to support her and ... she goes for the MC instead of focusing to help her sister. She also takes the MC's side quite fast.
- The lawyer described the gold digger as cold and calculating. Bella comes off as the most cold and calculating based on the above.

Could J & J be playing the MC? Yes. Should we trust what the fuck the MC's father says is in the will? With a grain of salt. Could the party that is aware of all the condicions be Elaine instead? Yeap. In the end, should we trust the lawyer? Perhaps not. Perhaps there's something in there for him too.
Also Bella is a bit obvious. Could be a red herring.
But to say there are more things pointing towards their direction instead of Bella is false.

If Bella wins the money, I bet she will either throw the MC out or keep him as her kept man depending on their relationship.
If Elaine wins the money, I think she will show some support to the MC even if they're not dating as long as he didn't mess up with her. If they're dating she will probably keep him around.
Bella and Jolina know each other and are around the same age.

The only people that aren't likely to be the gold diggers are Jenna, Katie, Deb and Lily. They would have been kids when it happened and this doesn't do underage shit so they are ruled out.

Everyone else is fair game.

Angel's story fits the gold diggers, Jolina has the tech know how and is in with Bella, Zarah and Monica are in need of money and Z's surname fits and they are trying to keep the MC at Monica's while Monica knows that will lose him the money.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Bella and Jolina know each other and are around the same age.

The only people that aren't likely to be the gold diggers are Jenna, Katie, Deb and Lily. They would have been kids when it happened and this doesn't do underage shit so they are ruled out.

Everyone else is fair game.

Angel's story fits the gold diggers, Jolina has the tech know how and is in with Bella, Zarah and Monica are in need of money and Z's surname fits and they are trying to keep the MC at Monica's while Monica knows that will lose him the money.
Where was it said Bella and Jolina knew each other? I don't remember that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think he is referring to the prediction made at the circus.

where there was told about two sisters who introduced you to a blonde who likes women

The blonde likes you too, but she is more attached to a sister

then there are so many clues about Jolina's bisexuality that they almost become an objective fact

Not saying that at all. Just saying they can/could both easily get access to everyone's terms should they want to.

However you are correct, both could very easily hack the MC's email to send out emails...and send us an email asking to live with Monica. I'll admit, I do like Bella and yes some signs do point to her. Many more signs point to her actually being in love with the MC and being an incredibly insecure person who needs love and validation in her life.

Everyone has a witch hunt out on her for some strange, inexplicable reason they can never actually explain (in facts), while they conveniently ignore/forget all the signs pointing to numerous other women in our life. (fan girl favouritism aside...because..it could/would never be the girl I like the most could it)? I just find the hate she gets amusing with no evidence or facts to back it up with. Plenty of supposition I suppose yes...but that's all it is....for now.
I speak for myself of course

it is impossible to speak and take positions without being guided by personal "cheering"

Bella almost immediately gave me negative vibes.
while Lilly despite the question of "dizzy in name and not in fact" I can't even take it into consideration as a hypothesis.

by the way: is "Dizzy" a relatively common nickname? is a word that I had never read and I had to look for it ...

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I think he is referring to the prediction made at the circus.

where there was told about two sisters who introduced you to a blonde who likes women

The blonde likes you too, but she is more attached to a sister

then there are so many clues about Jolina's bisexuality that they almost become an objective fact

I speak for myself of course

it is impossible to speak and take positions without being guided by personal "cheering"

Bella almost immediately gave me negative vibes.
while Lilly despite the question of "dizzy in name and not in fact" I can't even take it into consideration as a hypothesis.

by the way: is "Dizzy" a relatively common nickname? is a word that I had never read and I had to look for it ...
That sounds more like it's talking about Debbie to me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the pictures on Jennas computer from the snooping on Jo there are pictures of Jolina in the kitchen of Donalds house indicating she's been there. I think there where some other things as well but I will have to go check if I can find them.

when MC spies on Jenna's PC? I missed it

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
when MC spies on Jenna's PC? I missed it
I found the old posts and I got it backwards, it was Bella that was in Jolinas kitchen in the pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As seen from the surveillance earlier that is jo's kitchen bella is standing in.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
In the pictures on Jennas computer from the snooping on Jo there are pictures of Jolina in the kitchen of Donalds house indicating she's been there. I think there where some other things as well but I will have to go check if I can find them.
There is also a picture of Bella in front of Jolina's laptop (in the same kitchen)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a photo on Jenna's PC of Bella in Jolina's kitchen using her laptop.

The sisters and the blonde could mean anyone. Jolina is connected to both Bella and Jenna meaning it could be either Jenna/Katie or Bella/Elaine as the sisters. It could mean Deb with Lily and Katie being like sisters.

Teresa has a ton of hints pointing at her.

Angel has hints pointing at he.

Zarah has hints pointing at her.

Monica also has hints pointing at her.

Until Cheeky clarifies things we have threads and weaves going back to the start of the game. All the clues are in the game but we won't know which is the right ones until the story moves on.

Now we have roughly 6 more episodes left so we may not find out for a few more episodes.

The only drawback to not knowing is someone could have the third as their main girl and we don't know her motives yet.

The only one I am 100% sure is not the gold digger and the girl that was banging the MC's dad is the MC.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020

Okay so the game definitely tracks if a girl gets pregnant then? Yes? But the duration of the game is too short for them to ever show a pregnant belly and include sex during pregnancy? Will there be a time skip or something in the future to get past this hurdle? or?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes