whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
and this choice, especially before the 3-4some if they are interested in Lily or Debbie, in my opinion, is quite strange.
let me explain better, mc agrees to help Debbie to declare herself to Lily, she does it, things go more or less well for her, and at that point what does mc do? he publicly declares his love to one of the two. it seems to me a rather abrupt move. if you are interested in Debbie you are putting her in a very tight spot at the moment when she has finally found the courage to declare herself to Lily, and in the same way if you declare yourself to Lily, in fact you are completely blocking the way to Debbie, at that point what have you helped her to do?
Well said. (y) Ben detto

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
unfortunately in these games there is always the problem of reduced time, the characters must come to terms with their feelings in a very short time (for me the least likely situation remains MC who forgives Elaine the first time he sees her, after having always spoken ill of her)

however a moment of dialogue with Debbie is there, it can be rushed but a minimum of confrontation is allowed.

in the whole scene what doesn't add up for me is that MC is essentially given two options: stay and participate in the revelry, or run away.
the only alternative he has is escape and this is proposed to him over and over again, Debbie wants to talk to him? and he can run away. the girls kiss? and he can run away. the girls want him to undress? and he can run away

and this choice, especially before the 3-4some if they are interested in Lily or Debbie, in my opinion, is quite strange.
let me explain better, mc agrees to help Debbie to declare herself to Lily, she does it, things go more or less well for her, and at that point what does mc do? he publicly declares his love to one of the two. it seems to me a rather abrupt move. if you are interested in Debbie you are putting her in a very tight spot at the moment when she has finally found the courage to declare herself to Lily, and in the same way if you declare yourself to Lily, in fact you are completely blocking the way to Debbie, at that point what have you helped her to do?

Translated with (free version)
I am on the harem path so there was always Katie to consider

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
by sacrificing individual girls's points and using every chance I got to talk about other women.
You do know there is no harem, right?

Even the devs confirmed that, you are on a path that quite literally doesn't exist and will not have an ending for.

That was my point. You can facepalm all you want, doesn't change the facts.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
now it should be called HornyyPussy path

that then I don't understand why every game doesn't have a HornyyPussy path? all games should have it, it's the perfect name for the best path
I'd like to thank the committee, all my friends here at F95 and of course my mom and pop for this great honor that has been put upon my name!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd like to thank the committee, all my friends here at F95 and of course my mom and pop for this great honor that has been put upon my name!
just remember - with great honor, comes great responsibility.:HideThePain:
you, as the chosen one, have to act as a proper haremhornyypussy knight protector in every part of this wide site.
and unless you wanna to be strippeddemoted keep your posture hardhorny and rightful and dont support enemies (as that post above you have liked/approved:FacePalm::KEK:) at any cost! :BootyTime:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
just remember - with great honor, comes great responsibility.:HideThePain:
you, as the chosen one, have to act as a proper haremhornyypussy knight protector in every part of this wide site.
and unless you wanna to be strippeddemoted keep your posture hardhorny and rightful and dont support enemies (as that post above you have liked/approved:FacePalm::KEK:) at any cost! :BootyTime:
I will do my very best!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You do know there is no harem, right?

Even the devs confirmed that, you are on a path that quite literally doesn't exist and will not have an ending for.

That was my point. You can facepalm all you want, doesn't change the facts.
Could be talking about the mc, katie, lily, debbie mini harem. That has been my main path since the beach scene so it better have a nice freaking ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh don't I know that? she's just venting after the personal trailer fiasco and the fact Julia from BaRS is still alive doesn't help either
Please, do explain how me telling you what the devs have said is "venting", dear ... I would truly love to hear that.

Also, I wasn't the one pushing for her death, I said it would make sense given the timing. One of the donor's was all upset she didn't die.

Also, what personal trailer fiasco?

I assume you mean trainer and, again, what fiasco?

The fact that some people got all upset because a project the dev himself said was a practice run didn't have the amazing ending they desired?

I don't see how other people whining is me venting, that makes no sense.

You carry on with your imaginary harem, i'm going to go back to forgetting you exist.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What does the Katie changing choices have to say for the story?
Change
Tone it down
No change
at one point Katie asks MC if her joke always heavily disturbs him. Mc at that point can ask her to change or not, I don't know if it will have that effect, in theory it should only cut a few jokes about how much MC loves cock

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes