Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
sooo
after playing a bit the new update its clear that things getting serious now about relationships
if you are with katie and dont agree on relationship after the beachhouse party ,
you dump debbie and lily too and end all sexual/relationship intercourse with them ...
thats a sick move here
well it was never an harem game so break-ups was always gonna happen as Katie has said numerous times she wasn't going to share and the beach house only happened because they were drunk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good for you, modders!
My mod version EP19 Gray neutral choices MEGA Red Neutral choice MEGA (makes it easier to tell which not to select but of course can't tell which are - choices or not...)
The only mod i use for this game is yours :D
So much neutral 4 me .. I wanna game some babes, do you not?
So .. me be going the musical mod route now...

Reactions: JokerLeader

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well it was never an harem game so break-ups was always gonna happen as Katie has said numerous times she wasn't going to share and the beach house only happened because they were drunk
the point is you dump debbie and lily too with that decision - thats i not understand

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
dont know if you wanna know but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well fuck me sideways I will need a stress ball and some Green Label to catch up. It has been awhile since I last played. How in the hell did the MC ended up having to work in that shit stain corner of the world and being so whipped?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well fuck me sideways I will need a stress ball and some Green Label to catch up. It has been awhile since I last played. How in the hell did the MC ended up having to work in that shit stain corner of the world and being so whipped?
Whipped?

He illegally hacked her pc and spied on her to the point where she had a breakdown.

He wasn't being whipped, he was being a decent person.

I feel bad your friends.....

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Whipped?

He illegally hacked her pc and spied on her to the point where she had a breakdown.

yeah and the punishment isn't even bad considering you can either have some fun with both of them or choose to go home with Jenna there definitely isn't any N** or c**k stuff like some1 tried to claim

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Whipped?

That makes a whole lot more sense, sorry I was going on based on this post too:

and even if you are not on jenna path you have to go to that damn coffee shop to work
idk why its going this way - only the storywriter can answer it ...
Think I was running a few miles ahead of my brain. :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That makes a whole lot more sense, sorry I was going on based on this post too:

Think I was running a few miles ahead of my brain. :LOL:
He was just trying to be a friend.

Jolina's life is falling apart and she's on the verge of losing everything, she has a mini breakdown and he offers to cover the shop for her.

He isn't whipped, just trying to help out.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes