felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's easy to figure why Elaine asks MC to let her keep the house.

The will condition for Elaine says that she have to cut relations with MC. She wants the MC to promise that she will keep the house so that she do not end up homeless if she continue seeing him.
Elaine's request seemed quite sudden and unjustified.

What's the point of Mc promising to leave her something that isn't necessarily his?

we don't know exactly Elaine's conditions, we know that they concern the house and MC, and Elaine told us that to carry them out would mean to ruin the relationship with MC, to make him hate her.

but if she were to do something negative or cut off relations with mc, how could she expect him to leave her the house? it's a promise made at dinner, it has no value, not even moral.

It's such an absurd request that it could really be a genuine desire expressed in confidence.

Reactions: acewinz

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I see your point on Jolina, and agree with most of you logic. I am more inclined to think Bella, she just came on to the MC like a drunken prom date. Too fast and too strong. Other candidates are hard to pick because of the carnival woman saying Dizzy in name but not in nature. Outside of an old humorous nickname for a girl named Isabella was Dizzy (taken from the nickname Izzy) I have looked up each names definition and none imply dizzy or dumb.

Yes I have no life.:LOL:

Debbie (Deborah):from the Hebrew, Davorah meaning "bee"
Lilly (Lillian): Latin from the flower
Bella (Isabella): from Hebrew "God is my oath" and in Modern Italian meaning beautiful
Wanda: From Polish, Wends, and is associated with the Vandal tribes.
Monica: possibly Berber or Punic(Carthage) in origin. Greek from monos meaning alone and Latin monere meaning to advise.
Jenna (Jennifer): celtic meaning "the fair one"/ "white shadow"
Katie (Katherine): from the Greek katharos, meaning "pure",
Elaine: probably of Greek origin "sun ray"
Zarah: Hebrew/Arabic , shining
Jolina: Hebrew origin, God is genrous/ God will add another son
Teresa: Greek origin: harvest/ late summer
Just like you I have looked up many of the names and came up with same, The thing with Bella/Isabella is there is so many variations and some of them have a different meaning etc. So I even went a step further and decided to look in to the word Dizzy itself for example finding its meaning or different names for it for example like Giddy and Vertigo, nothing so far still thinking of other ways on that one. Bella so far is all that I can match as highest suspect, Jolina might know the family, at the least from the look of things Bella. From all the info I got from people here and double checking them out it seems that Jo does have a secret that she is seemingly hiding from the MC but she is willing to spill it but stuff got in the way so we will see how that turns out or what her role is. Still trying to find out the chapter where the MC is listening to his conditions and can't find it and it is tilting me.

I think it's easy to figure why Elaine asks MC to let her keep the house.

The will condition for Elaine says that she have to cut relations with MC. She wants the MC to promise that she will keep the house so that she do not end up homeless if she continue seeing him.
That is true indeed, they both have shitty conditions. For Elaine to receive anything she indeed must break any and all contact with MC at the least that we know off, For MC he must break contact for at the least 10 years with the girls. However we know of zero conditions for the GD. Her getting anything is all tied to what actions the MC takes or has to take.
See the thing is MC never as far as I know asked directly if Elaine ever send an email ( at least as far as I remember I think I will do a full replay to brush up on the knowledge from the get go to be sure ) so she never had to confirm or deny it, only thing has to do with Elaine going to Cup of Jo for whatever reason.
My guess is she wanted the house so much that after all the shit with Don dying and not receiving the house as she asked made her lose her shit and seeing as she wanted the house and let a bunch of shit cloud her judgement, someone might have put it in her head that now that Don being dead no one is there to stop him from interacting with the girls which in turn might have made her get the idea of hey... what If I send that email and get him to have contact with them and other friends maybe he that will make him leave and have people around him and he might give up on the house, only for her to get the will and conditions slapped in the face and figuring out she actually played right in the hands of her dead hubby while she technically did not even hate the MC but merely just wants the house. So yeah while it is not about her being homeless as she has the means of not being homeless even if she lost the house, it is the fear of losing THAT house. That is all she wants while also trying to make it up to the MC

The problem is if MC stays in contact with the girls he forfeits his deal and if Elaine stays in contact with the MC she forfeits hers, the condition for the GD to receive anything is mostly based on the MC's actions rather then what she has to or does not have to do. The dad is a real piece of shit and I would legit after everything have made it my mission to piss on that fuckers grave trice a year, one on his bday , one on fathers day and one on his dead day... every...single....year. No point in having all that money if it requires you to cut out the most precious people in your life.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I am pretty far into this last update, and no matter what choices I make, the game says,

"Debbie's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Lilly's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Jolina's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Elaine's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"

Does that mean that these women are now off the table, as far as lewd interests go? I got the same message whether I totally supported them, or totally rejected them. I was hoping for a Jolina primary love interest ending. I can't stand Katie and wish she would just go away.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Elaine's request seemed quite sudden and unjustified.

What's the point of Mc promising to leave her something that isn't necessarily his?

we don't know exactly Elaine's conditions, we know that they concern the house and MC, and Elaine told us that to carry them out would mean to ruin the relationship with MC, to make him hate her.

but if she were to do something negative or cut off relations with mc, how could she expect him to leave her the house? it's a promise made at dinner, it has no value, not even moral.

It's such an absurd request that it could really be a genuine desire expressed in confidence.
Perhaps I put it badly (I'm not an english speaker).

What I mean to say is, considering if Elaine condition is to cut any relation with the MC:

Elaine breaks contact with MC = She receives her share of the money and probably the house.

Elaine keeps contacting MC = She doesn't fulfil her will condition and loses the house as well as her share of the money.

So Elaine asks MC to let her keep the house in case he receives it on the final will reading, with the purpose of avoiding to fulfill her own condition of the will.

If MC say yes = she doesn't attempt to fulfill her condition.

If MC says no = she's forced to fulfill her condition and cut her relationship with the MC.

At least that's how I understand it.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I am pretty far into this last update, and no matter what choices I make, the game says,

"Debbie's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Lilly's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Jolina's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"
"Elaine's lust attribute is now locked in. Her stats will be combined into one Relationship stat from now on"

Does that mean that these women are now off the table, as far as lewd interests go? I got the same message whether I totally supported them, or totally rejected them. I was hoping for a Jolina primary love interest ending. I can't stand Katie and wish she would just go away.
The opposite. When a characters lust attribute locks in, it means that you've progressed to some sembalance of a formal relationship with them (girlfriend/love/etc). It combines their lust and relationship values from that point on and they no longer have lust checks (to do sexy stuff, because why would they say no if they think they love you and/or are your girlfriend?). This doesn't mean you can't fuck things up with them in other ways and there are still overall relationship checks.

Although if you are having the girls progress to that no matter what you do something could be wrong lol. Are you wooing all 4 of them and making it to sexy fun time?

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Someones inability to know when they dragged a joke on too long?
Comedy is subjective and I think it's funny. Just to be clear I don't give a fuck about an incest patch. Not my kink anyway, but Cell trolling Ace is just hilarious to me. :p

Last edited:

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
Okay i get that full house is impossible or at least haven't planned yet, so will there gonna be a pair or threes? what combination is available? I mean this is a long game and no walkthrough from 19+ even the prev walkthrough is going for a wrecked ending

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The opposite. When a characters lust attribute locks in, it means that you've progressed to some sembalance of a formal relationship with them (girlfriend/love/etc). It combines their lust and relationship values from that point on and they no longer have lust checks (to do sexy stuff, because why would they say no if they think they love you and/or are your girlfriend?). This doesn't mean you can't fuck things up with them in other ways and there are still overall relationship checks.

Although if you are having the girls progress to that no matter what you do something could be wrong lol. Are you wooing all 4 of them and making it to sexy fun time?
I think something might be wrong, then. I got that message for nearly all the girls involved in the episode (save Katie and Jenna who were already locked in).

I got the Debbie/Lily messages after they left beach house, even if I bailed on them in Episode 19. I got the message for Jolina while driving Jenna home even if I went back to the car and let Jenna face the music herself. I even got the message for Elaine after telling her I was keeping the house.

I did not get a message for Natasha when I told her to get lost, but then again I don't think Natasha has Lust points to start with (which seems backwards, come to think about it...).

(To be clear, I also got those messages when I did enter into a relationship with the girl, too.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps I put it badly (I'm not an english speaker).

What I mean to say is, considering if Elaine condition is to cut any relation with the MC:

Elaine breaks contact with MC = She receives her share of the money and probably the house.

Elaine keeps contacting MC = She doesn't fulfil her will condition and loses the house as well as her share of the money.

So Elaine asks MC to let her keep the house in case he receives it on the final will reading, with the purpose of avoiding to fulfill her own condition of the will.

If MC say yes = she doesn't attempt to fulfill her condition.

If MC says no = she's forced to fulfill her condition and cut her relationship with the MC.

At least that's how I understand it.:unsure:
I don't usually talk to people who don't have a Picadilly circus accent, but I'll make an exception...:cautious:;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elaine didn't seem to want to give up her inheritance, in fact she promised to make sure MC gets something in case he gets left out.

Going from that promise to asking him for a "prize" in case she gives up or fails seems like a big change to me.

I see two possibilities: it was the confession of a deep desire, or staying in that house is just part of the conditions Elaine has to respect, and she wants to protect herself from possible changes at the reading of the will

the great oddity is that it's one of the first times we can blatantly lie (for example when we offer the house to Bella or Jolina we can't) as if it were something that could make the difference

I think something might be wrong, then. I got that message for nearly all the girls involved in the episode (save Katie and Jenna who were already locked in).

I got the Debbie/Lily messages after they left beach house, even if I bailed on them in Episode 19. I got the message for Jolina while driving Jenna home even if I went back to the car and let Jenna face the music herself. I even got the message for Elaine after telling her I was keeping the house.

I did not get a message for Natasha when I told her to get lost, but then again I don't think Natasha has Lust points to start with (which seems backwards, come to think about it...).

(To be clear, I also got those messages when I did enter into a relationship with the girl, too.)
I confirm, it also happened to me with Jolina and Jenna so I don't have any requirements.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes