Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Hey, hey! Hold on bro! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As I know, he said no FULL harem (all the girls wrapped as a christmas presents), but it is (very) possible (so far) our MC gets more than one girl

Monica + Zarah (possible)
Wanda + Angel (possible)
Katie + Debbie + Lily (unlikely, but possible)
Debbie + Lily (possible)
Katie + Bella (very unlikely)
Elaine + Bella (unlikely)
Jenna + Katie (unlikely, but mayyyyybe possible)
Jenna + Jolina (possible)
Mabel (sidegirl with other)
Theresa + another cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy bible girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, if you don't get all the bunch, maybe you can get a piece :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, when you put it like THAT....

As Long as I can get some combination that includes
Monica, Elaine, Bella, or Jolina...

I'm IN!!!

Appreciate that clarification! And I do admit, Jenna or Debbie dressed up like a Christmas present sounds incredible...

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well, when you put it like THAT....

As Long as I can get some combination that includes
Monica, Elaine, Bella, or Jolina...

I'm IN!!!

Appreciate that clarification! And I do admit, Jenna or Debbie dressed up like a Christmas present sounds incredible...
Are you crazy, Denzel? :oops:

0b696d96-f460-4889-b320-a45b058964ed_text.gif

NOBODY likes Elaine!

All my love for Katie, Jolina, Bella, Lily and Jenna :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, hey! Hold on bro! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As I know, he said no FULL harem (all the girls wrapped as a christmas presents), but it is (very) possible (so far) our MC gets more than one girl

Monica + Zarah (possible)
Wanda + Angel (possible)
Katie + Debbie + Lily (unlikely, but possible)
Debbie + Lily (possible)
Katie + Bella (very unlikely)
Elaine + Bella (unlikely)
Jenna + Katie (unlikely, but mayyyyybe possible)
Jenna + Jolina (possible)
Mabel (sidegirl with other)
Theresa + another cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy bible girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, if you don't get all the bunch, maybe you can get a piece :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Debbie + Lily only possible?!?!?

Let's not fool around. I want a merry Christmas.:confused:

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Then you are more kamikaze than me :p
Remember:
Who Dares, Wins...

...or gets something cut off before being left to slowly bleed out. Then buried in Theresa's back yard next to that one tree where
Dogboy's actual dog Dahmer always does business. But Theresa hates that dog and is actually the one who...oh, where we we?

Cuckoo-nuts-batshit-crazy bible girls are FUN!!! No, really. Once you dig under the surface, they are some of the kinkiest
women around...

• Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes, but I think that anyway the endings with one of the girls of the family will be the most complete, especially Katie's one which I think is the "
Well, i agree that Monica, Katie and Jenna are meant to be the main LIs of the game, but i wouldn't go so far as to consider any of them the 'true ending' and i think along the development other characters built a lot of merit for themselves even if maybe they started as sidefucks.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You could use the quickstart... or enable console and look at the variable list and set the $(name) or $(name)L which is relations/lust respectively.
i am always wary of my console, as there are so many ways to make a mistake and break the game. A man has got to know his limitations, and i am in fact such a man.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You know, now that I think about it, since the dev has stated that there will not be a harem, maybe a feature [or mod] that allows you to turn certain relationships on or off would be a good idea. Several games do that, including most if not all of Mr. Dots' games. This means that you can explore all content and then switch to a preferred woman to end with without ending up with a pretty bad conclusion.

That, combined with the suggestion I made before about being able to adjust stats and whatnot, would add a level of functionality to the game that I think would increase the enjoyment of the game.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
maybe a feature [or mod] that allows you to turn certain relationships on or off would be a good idea.

This means that you can explore all content and then switch to a preferred woman to end with without ending up with a pretty bad conclusion.
Have you not used the "Start Any Episode" feature in the Main Menu of the game? It literally allows you to do exactly that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack0h
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes