Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1) the game allows you to date/fuck basically every female in the game, and develop relationships with most of them concurrently and simultaneously
2) BUT if any of them find out about the other women*, that relationship(s) is shut down permanently
3) In fact, simply being honest about dating other women can shut down many of the MCs relationships
4) BUT, if you're faithful to only one woman, you miss 90% of the game content and it's harder to advance the main storyline

In that context, what would constitute a "happy ending" in this game? You "pick" one love interest to stick with, and disappoint/piss off the other 13 or 14?
It feels like the devs have either painted themselves into a corner, or set a kind of trap/dilemma for the players.
I have referred to this game as "Juggling Chainsaws," because of those points.

Reactions: JJsaint

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i'm waiting for it to explode and him getting no money and staying alone with all the girls gone....least the way i'm playing it that's how it'll end..... and blackmail is in play or maybe or will be in play

Nov 7, 2018
Story wise the most interesting scene for me in episode 21 was during the movie night. It came up while playing on the Katie only route and just when Monica found out that Katie and MC are a thing. Then she said something like: ''But you are brother and sis ... I mean like brother and sister.''

Had she accidentally said the truth and quickly tried to cover up?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Story wise the most interesting scene for me in episode 21 was during the movie night. It came up while playing on the Katie only route and just when Monica found out that Katie and MC are a thing. Then she said something like: ''But you are brother and sis ... I mean like brother and sister.''

I am not sure you know this or not but CheekyGimp stated on page 4 No current plans to have direct incest!
so no cover up...

No current plans to have direct incest. going for characters with whom you grew up (so have maternal / sisterly feelings) without having direct blood relations....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It is a joke aimed at the continued demand for some incestuous turn of events

also Bella's tip that the gold digger could be the biological mother of MC goes in this direction

rvs510

Nov 7, 2018
You are correct that an illegal contract is not enforceable. But, while I am not a lawyer, I don't see anything illegal about Donald's will. This is a state matter, but as far as I'm aware family members are not inherently entitled to an inheritance in any of the US states, or even under English common law. They have claims by default, but a valid will would override those claims.
While the will could impose conditions for the initial reception of the money, or have a trust fund set up dispensing X amount per year, once the money/items were disbursed the estate would have no real means of reclaiming them in the US.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
While the will could impose conditions for the initial reception of the money, or have a trust fund set up dispensing X amount per year, once the money/items were disbursed the estate would have no real means of reclaiming them in the US.
The Lawyer states just that in the game. after they give out the funds they have no recourse to collect the money given. and as written by ename144 a movie called the Ultimate Gift has the Mc jump through many hoops to get the gift. so this does have merit. see the movie here

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
once the money/items were disbursed the estate would have no real means of reclaiming them in the US.
That what the wills attoney states as well, in the game. Whatever MC gets from the legacy is his and can't be reclaimed. He eventually lose whatever is left to claim yet.

Reactions: LionHeart 95
Nov 7, 2018
I am not sure you know this or not but CheekyGimp stated on page 4 No current plans to have direct incest!
so no cover up...
I know that but I still think that this sentence has been added for a reason. Just like the whole conversation about, if Monica had ever seen MC's bio mom while pregnant.

In the end, there are a lot of reasons for what could have happened. For one, CheekyGimp stated on page 4, that there are no CURRENT plans forDIRECT incest. That statement in itself leaves all options open. We are now 1255 pages further, the CURRENT situation might have changed. I mean, Monica really seems to have a problem with the thought, that MC and Katie have sex. If you go with Monica to the carnival while on the Katie route, she will tell you not to have sex with Katie at her house. In the night after the movie event, Monica checks on them and made sure that there is no sex. If you do the same with Jenna, then the only thing that Monica will say is, that Jenna shouldn't get pregnant while in college.

Then this whole conversation about Jenna's body type being like the one from Monica while Katie's body type is not. I am pretty sure that there is something about Katie that we don't know yet, not even Katie knows it herself, only Monica.

I mean, there could be other explanations as well, explanations that don't include incest. Maybe MC's dad was the way he was to MC because MC has not been his bio child.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to share an update:
We are now officially a team of four with Wizard becoming our newest member of the writing/coding department. We are delighted to finally have a new team member and looking forward to add his talents to the WTHI crew.

We have all been working away on episode 22 (pretty much as soon as we released episode 21 - no rest for the wicked). Currently we have scenes planned for the following characters:
Katie
Zarah
Lily

Not saying these are the only scenes...just the current ones that we are working on and will continue to update as the episode progresses. We are also hoping to see
Jenna
Jolina
Monica
????

But not sure yet how major/minor a role they will play yet until we finish the first three scenes,
There will also be plans to develop the plot. Admittedly, episode 21 focused mostly on relationships, rather than plot development, so in this episode, we will see the MC meet his new lawyer....make some important decisions...and for those that received a mystery text at the end of episode 21, we'll find out who sent it.

Let me know if you have any questions or inputs in the comment section below.

Thanks,

CG

---------

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep - We already established that. Paid out in instalments based on conditions being met and any money previously paid out could not be clawed back.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I know that but I still think that this sentence has been added for a reason. Just like the whole conversation about, if Monica had ever seen MC's bio mom while pregnant.

In the end, there are a lot of reasons for what could have happened. For one, CheekyGimp stated on page 4, that there are no CURRENT plans forDIRECT incest. That statement in itself leaves all options open. We are now 1255 pages further, the CURRENT situation might have changed. I mean, Monica really seems to have a problem with the thought, that MC and Katie have sex. If you go with Monica to the carnival while on the Katie route, she will tell you not to have sex with Katie at her house. In the night after the movie event, Monica checks on them and made sure that there is no sex. If you do the same with Jenna, then the only thing that Monica will say is, that Jenna shouldn't get pregnant while in college.

Then this whole conversation about Jenna's body type being like the one from Monica while Katie's body type is not. I am pretty sure that there is something about Katie that we don't know yet, not even Katie knows it herself, only Monica.

I mean, there could be other explanations as well, explanations that don't include incest. Maybe MC's dad was the way he was to MC because MC has not been his bio child.
I really wanted your thought to be true when I first started playing the game but it is NOT going to happen, I brought up the first page that CheekyGimp wrote about the incest question it is not the only one time.

Lets say your wish was correct. then in Reality "not the game" the site in which the game is on will have issue and may cancel the game's access do to their rules. it has with so many already. so unless Where The Heart is moves to its own site and dumps the other no incest will happen.

The game tells us Monica has a secret she has not shared with the MC. but I think as do others on this thread that Katie or even Jenna being blood sisters is just a red herring there are several in this game. and her secret is not about the girls. maybe if you have the time read the one thousand two hundred fifty nine pages so far an see the conversations on the subject. We were all a bit sad at the last update did not further the plot as we were hoping. but it did give us; especially for me, some fun and a few more hints on what will happen next. go back a few pages and see the thoughts that were posed and come over to the side of we want all the girls (not going to happen either) maybe a mini harem but not all the girls!

Also not sure if you got this option while playing but Jenna offers a path to be with both her and Katie this would lead to further the option as we can have the mini harem. if your choices lead you to it. but I would recommend you forget about the incest happening the game nor the story line does not need it to proceed. so as I pointed out in an earlier post they have us spinning around right now looking at all the possibilities but they only distract us from the true path you have to play the game many times to see it -LionHeart

Reactions: acewinz
Mar 13, 2019
Yes, Rod Rosenstein may resign or get fired.
The Dolphins are 3-0.
Tiger Woods won his first tournament in 5 years.
There are several tropical disturbances in the Atlantic Ocean.
Tiger wins his first tournament in 5 years at the time of your post yet can't get another PGA Tour game in his name nowadays like the old arcade Ps2 era without microtransactions. Yes that is me not acknowledging the xbox/ps3 era of TW games.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
:unsure:
Someone have photos and is attempting to blackmail the MC and we know Elaine have a private detective snooping around. Perhaps the blackmailer is either Elaine or Bella?

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Jenna and Kattie both mentioned pregnancy. Are they going to reveal that they're pregnant in the next episode or, will they push for a child to make sure that Mc doesn't leave them since they both fear him leaving?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes