jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I know we've been told that if you chase all the women it will eventually blow up on you. The thing is though that this game has so many paths and possibilities that in order to see all or at least most of them you have to chase all the women. I figure in the end when it does blow up you can go back to some starting point and choose one of the women and just follow that path to a happy ending. So far this game has been a blast and looking forward to where it goes.
I don't think I'd be able to handle all the different possibilities if it weren't for the "Start Any Episode" menu option. And I mean that in the best way possible. There really is a crazy amount of variety, and all of the women are appealing in their own ways. I can't imagine how much work went into planning, rendering, and testing all the paths the player can take.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sigh... Now we have to purge our QC team or at least the new ones. That won't delay us at all...
and FYI, if you play this version I suggest you backup your save from EP21, because you will need it and to replay from it or quickstart when the full version comes out (which this is not even close).

*edit - downloaded and it is apparently a joke as it contains none of ep22's images and unplayable

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why did I think this was completed? Hasn't been that long since an update, just play too many games probably. Oh well here we go!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Folks - The update was very close but not now. Unfortunately this new leaked version is a beta test which was only available to a small group of people (Our beta / QC team.) At the moment, we don't know which one of them leaked it. So until we figure out who, we won't be able to send the next version (with more scenes) to the beta team for testing. If we can't test it, we can't release it. So whoever decided to upload this buggy / half-finished version has just delayed the release of the official version. Best thing for all parties would be if they showed a bit of backbone and just came clean so we can remove them from the QC team and get back to testing the game and get back on track for a release. Hopefully you folks here can put a bit of pressure on them to come clean. Obviously there's nothing we can do, other than boot them from the QC team (and nothing else we wanna do) so we can get on with testing and releasing episode 22.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Best thing for all parties would be if they showed a bit of backbone and just came clean so we can remove them from the QC team and get back to testing the game and get back on track for a release.
Might seem extreme, but if this is a serious problem:

Benares

May 12, 2017
Sigh... Now we have to purge our QC team or at least the new ones. That won't delay us at all...
and FYI, if you play this version I suggest you backup your save from EP21, because you will need it and to replay from it or quickstart when the full version comes out (which this is not even close).
is it too early to forward my application for the QC team with no knowlege on the subject whatsoever??
i assure you that i'm too greedy and sadist to leak the version beforehand :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes