t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Uff, for me a hard jump, to complain, associate problems with a leaked Test version, to a game developer. But if that is your reasoning. Be my guest.
Just dont ask to hunt a leaker on a pirate site.

When he started he did not even know, in which state the leak is. And a QC version is playable. So no reason not to post it on a pirate site.

And you apparently missed my point, asking to put pressure on a fellow pirate on a pirate site, is against anything I can accept.
He was not asking for help here. Are you illiterate? He quite clearly indicated they would now have to look at their QC team. This goes to 'are you trolling'? You create out of thin air what you want. Seems like a troll.

Reactions: monk456

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
IS THERE NEW CONTENT OR THE GAME IS JUST BETTER? THE CHANGELOG ONLY SAYS THE GAME IS BETTEEERRRRRR;
Hmmm, would a MOD/downloader be the one that changed that? If so goes to the idea a MOD/downloader was involved. Who has the control over those functions?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Whoever leaked this version, know that it is not too late to repent. If you are sorry, confess, and we will support you for your courage. If you're not sorry, we'll support you for your honesty, too.
If you don't care, remember: while you are awake, you are safe, but at night we will come into your nightmares. You'll dream of Tommy fucking each of the girls in front of you, in front of a burnt-out beach house. Come to your senses, it's not too late to repent.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
You need a chill pill. You are starting to create out of whole cloth. You have your "supposed" frustration and are running with that and there are no actual facts to back you.
Dont understand what "whole cloth" means, in this circumstance.

He was not asking for help here. Are you illiterate? He quite clearly indicated they would now have to look at their QC team. This goes to 'are you trolling'? You create out of thin air what you want. Seems like a troll.
So, this is not asking for help, and not a fact?
Okay,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to just not butt in, in a conversation, that was already done with.
Cheeky said his piece, I said mine.
I am not sure, if your behaviour classifies as more of a troll or a whiteknight.

Ok. Then you're just being an asshole. That's my job and you're shitty at it. :ROFLMAO:
I noticed that this is what you want to be (perhaps even are?), so better ignore you, as you never did contribute anything worthwhile to the discussion.

Reactions: botc76

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Why would anyone put the link to a troll link on the main page?
Because the mods were in on the bad joke? They're all probably still rolling about it too. Sadly, it paints a bad picture for cheeky if someone new comes along and thinks this is typical. They should purge their QC team and ask the mods to remove the bad link from the main page.

• Hey there
Reactions: giqui

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I noticed that this is what you want to be (perhaps even are?), so better ignore you, as you never did contribute anything worthwhile to the discussion.
I am an asshole. King Asshole to you. You on the other hand are a low level asshole, attacking a dev, because they got upset at someone leaking a broken test release as an 'April Fool's' joke.

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
I fucking forgot what day it was... My disappointment is immeasurable, you gave me hope only to crush it in front of me.. :ROFLMAO:

Oh well. Still looking forward to the real update when it comes out.

Reactions: VOYEUR and giqui

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I can't believe I came this. fucking. close. to the end of April's fools day without falling for anything and it was WTHI that got me.

Well played.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes