cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So I had a thought about Elaine and the coffee shop. What if she's also investigating that place like the MC is, because she also tracked some email she got from there? And she actually has nothing to do with the email the MC got from there?

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
in the game are since Eipsode 18 are all videos not in the game..... strange.....
the not compressed version....
does anyone knows why?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I thought everyone should know the happy info for CheekyGimp! the New Mrs. CheekyGimp Welcome to the Family

Unlocked

Hi folks,
Just wanted to let you know that I've been quiet for the past couple of weeks because I was off doing something crazy.... I got married!
Nothing too crazy (long-term girlfriend and mother of my son, not some cocktail waitress I met and married in Vegas). So I took a small bit of time off (11 days) to get through that ordeal! :) JK - It was great and now I'm a happily married man.
While I was away, progress on the game still continued with Ace cracking the whip to keep Cell/Wiz in check. Our primary focus has been on the Jenna Cosplay convention scene and we have made a lot of progress so far. It is going to be a massive scene. We also have the outlines of the Debbie and Elaine scenes completed.
Now that I'm back, I'll keep you updated on progress and as mentioned previously, I'll get some more polls out to get your feedback on some items, including a 4K poll.
Team update: The animator we were dealing with during episode 22 didn't really work out as the workload was more than he was expecting and he wasn't able to deliver the quality we wanted in the time-frame needed and Cell and I ended up re-working a lot of his work to get it up to the level we required. So the search for a fifth member of the team continues but we are currently in discussions with another animator and his work looks very promising. In the meantime, Cell will still be our primary animator which is good news for us (because we like his work) but bad news for Cell (because he hates doing animations).
It's too early to give an estimate on when episode 23 will be out so I won't try to guesstimate. The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that it will NOT be next month.
Please add any questions / inputs in the comments section below and I'll get back to everyone.
Thanks,

CG

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I thought everyone should know the happy info for CheekyGimp! the New Mrs. CheekyGimp Welcome to the Family

Unlocked

Hi folks,
Just wanted to let you know that I've been quiet for the past couple of weeks because I was off doing something crazy.... I got married!
Nothing too crazy (long-term girlfriend and mother of my son, not some cocktail waitress I met and married in Vegas). So I took a small bit of time off (11 days) to get through that ordeal! :) JK - It was great and now I'm a happily married man.
While I was away, progress on the game still continued with Ace cracking the whip to keep Cell/Wiz in check. Our primary focus has been on the Jenna Cosplay convention scene and we have made a lot of progress so far. It is going to be a massive scene. We also have the outlines of the Debbie and Elaine scenes completed.
Now that I'm back, I'll keep you updated on progress and as mentioned previously, I'll get some more polls out to get your feedback on some items, including a 4K poll.
Team update: The animator we were dealing with during episode 22 didn't really work out as the workload was more than he was expecting and he wasn't able to deliver the quality we wanted in the time-frame needed and Cell and I ended up re-working a lot of his work to get it up to the level we required. So the search for a fifth member of the team continues but we are currently in discussions with another animator and his work looks very promising. In the meantime, Cell will still be our primary animator which is good news for us (because we like his work) but bad news for Cell (because he hates doing animations).
It's too early to give an estimate on when episode 23 will be out so I won't try to guesstimate. The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that it will NOT be next month.
Please add any questions / inputs in the comments section below and I'll get back to everyone.
Thanks,

CG
Congrats to him!!! I was married for over 36 years (until she died of cancer), quite happily with almost no arguments, so it can be done. Glad he found someone and hope it lasts. I know I have zero regrets.

Sep 29, 2021

Unlocked

Hi folks,
Thanks,

CG
Don't want to be snooping but what is your wife's name? I mean do we have any hints about her name in-game?

Edit: Many heartiest Congratulations to your family

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Don't want to be snooping but what is your wife's name? I mean do we have any hints about her name in-game?

Edit: Many heartiest Congratulations to your family
Obviously, if there were to be a hint, we will never find out. It may be some complex cypher imbedded in the various LIs names. Yeah, is someone a math genius that can create an electromechanical device to crack this Enigma? :giggle::cool:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, but frustrating for sure.

The story is good, certainly lengthy, mostly makes sense, quality was meh but certainly has improved like holy fuck alien Jenna to fucking stunning now, certainly a diverse bunch of women to choose from, kind of a pity it is not a harem.

That being said, frustrating, boy has this whole who sent the email dragged on for too long.

All that build with getting Lily and Debbie for that useless cunt katie to fuck it up, like seriously Debbie and Lily making out and then kunty yelling I don't know who will come first them or us made me so fucking mad, it was like as if Luke was starting to fight Vader in Return of the Jedi and then suddenly panning to the Emperor and he lets out a loud sloppy wet fart.

How does this work without the man whore approach, like if you focus on the Lily Debbie route, how did you find out anything about the email and who sent it?.

So fucking odd playing a game and not being a hero, like seriously Jo's company goes bankrupt and we are as useless as tits on a bull, like we do nothing to help her, except give her a place to live.

We have 100k, a nice car, 2 (well in my choice) homes, kunty knows, Monika knows, why the fuck can't we take Jenna and leave and fuck like rabbits, I mean come on, how much longer do we have to stay in their house when we own our own home now, or 2 assuming we don't get fucked.

Although most frustrating, the turd that won't fucking flush, kunty, just when I think I am free to talk to Jenna in peace there her fugly cunt face is, yoga with Jenna and fucking killed by kunty.

It's funny, I started out hating the father, now I love him, he is right, too much of a pussy, time we nut up and take what we want.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: lnppo and acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Not bad, but frustrating for sure.

The story is good, certainly lengthy, mostly makes sense, quality was meh but certainly has improved like holy fuck alien Jenna to fucking stunning now, certainly a diverse bunch of women to choose from, kind of a pity it is not a harem.

That being said, frustrating, boy has this whole who sent the email dragged on for too long.

All that build with getting Lily and Debbie for that useless cunt katie to fuck it up, like seriously Debbie and Lily making out and then kunty yelling I don't know who will come first them or us made me so fucking mad, it was like as if Luke was starting to fight Vader in Return of the Jedi and then suddenly panning to the Emperor and he lets out a loud sloppy wet fart.

How does this work without the man whore approach, like if you focus on the Lily Debbie route, how did you find out anything about the email and who sent it?.

So fucking odd playing a game and not being a hero, like seriously Jo's company goes bankrupt and we are as useless as tits on a bull, like we do nothing to help her, except give her a place to live.

We have 100k, a nice car, 2 (well in my choice) homes, kunty knows, Monika knows, why the fuck can't we take Jenna and leave and fuck like rabbits, I mean come on, how much longer do we have to stay in their house when we own our own home now, or 2 assuming we don't get fucked.

Although most frustrating, the turd that won't fucking flush, kunty, just when I think I am free to talk to Jenna in peace there her fugly cunt face is, yoga with Jenna and fucking killed by kunty.

It's funny, I started out hating the father, now I love him, he is right, too much of a pussy, time we nut up and take what we want.
Please At least you played it. but your words protest too much for me to believe you hate any of it. because if you did you would stop playing way before the Beach house event. so sit back in your room and enjoy the game we all know you did.
bye bye

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
is there any walkthrough for the game?
Im at the riddle section at the Tivoli
You can review the walkthrough up to that. However, it does not cover the latest chapters. The Chapter select method allows you to rapidly try other options.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
is there any walkthrough for the game?
Im at the riddle section at the Tivoli
I was slightly evil there. Sorry. :p
But most of the riddles aren't that hard, and there is even a 50/50 roll for Monica helping you at the end if needed.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
What if, instead, Eleain is also Dizzy and the Gold Digger? Who said she hasn't multiple personalities?
I suspected stalker's mom, but last episodes made me rethink that, or at least she didn't make any mistakes yet. For now nobody but Elaine is still suspicious. But I hope that dev will surprise us with even more twists.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes