t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Um due to health reasons I never learned to drive, what is valeted.
Valeted is you hand your keys to a valet and they park the car in an area restricted to Valeted cars. Tips are involved unless you are an ass. This allows you to get out of the car, at say the entrance to an event, and someone else does the parking.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Valeted is you hand your keys to a valet and they park the car in an area restricted to Valeted cars. Tips are involved unless you are an ass. This allows you to get out of the car, at say the entrance to an event, and someone else does the parking.
Yeah,
If you don't tip, you likely will be unwelcomed to use the valet service in the future. It is a courtesy and a service.
By the way t3alqdansam I love the F-4 Phantom. Was a rocket powered tank!

Back to the game....I soooooo have intended to keep to my "good" paths. I really did. I only had I think....1 save before this last update, and I was working over Monica and family.

When I lost interest in Monica, which for the life of me I can not explain....maybe just the syrup aspect.... but anyway, when I did that I started like several more play throughs. I didn't want to use the chapter play options for it, I wanted the legit experience.

I have done this on one or two other games as well.... nights are kind of stormy in the springtime in the Midwest US so since I am not doing stuff on my main gaming machine, I use my laptop lol.

After like 5 playthroughs. 1, and only one consistent thing has been true. I try to max or keep love with Jolina and Jenna.

Now this is not easy for me to understand. I mean yes, I really like those characters. I ADORE Lily though. A Lot. With or Without Debbie, and usually without Katie. I finally did get the Anal with Katie though, but really I only did that to say I did it.

I am pretty well and thoroughly fucked. I think deep down that Jolina is working With Bella to fuck me over, but is having second thoughts maybe. Jenna is just simply not optional. She is a must have for me. I am a dirty old man, and she is my dream girl of this story, PARTICULARLY with Jolina in the running as well. I truly hope there is some way to navigate that ending. Money is probably not happening, except I have denied Elaine the house all but in one play through.

I honest to fuck think I did one playthrough which I made every single bad choice I can make....

Oh

There is another constant I guess. Angel and Wanda have been in 3/5 of these.... Zariah in 0/5. I feel sympathy for her, but I have a hard time getting into her, especially since losing interest in Monica.

I absolutely boinked the little blondie at the carnival one time.. only once. I don't like being Mean to Monica.

I still am very conflicted about what Bella says.

The best lies, and misdirection are founded in truths. I think that the MC's mother situation is not straight forward. I think the woman that partially raised him, was not his birth mother, but something Donald arranged to be a cock to the birth mother, and perhaps to keep the non birth mother quiet about indiscretions he had while married to her.

But honestly.... I do not have a fucking clue.

Peace

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yeah,
If you don't tip, you likely will be unwelcomed to use the valet service in the future. It is a courtesy and a service.
By the way t3alqdansam I love the F-4 Phantom. Was a rocket powered tank!

Back to the game....I soooooo have intended to keep to my "good" paths. I really did. I only had I think....1 save before this last update, and I was working over Monica and family.

When I lost interest in Monica, which for the life of me I can not explain....maybe just the syrup aspect.... but anyway, when I did that I started like several more play throughs. I didn't want to use the chapter play options for it, I wanted the legit experience.

I have done this on one or two other games as well.... nights are kind of stormy in the springtime in the Midwest US so since I am not doing stuff on my main gaming machine, I use my laptop lol.

After like 5 playthroughs. 1, and only one consistent thing has been true. I try to max or keep love with Jolina and Jenna.

Now this is not easy for me to understand. I mean yes, I really like those characters. I ADORE Lily though. A Lot. With or Without Debbie, and usually without Katie. I finally did get the Anal with Katie though, but really I only did that to say I did it.

I am pretty well and thoroughly fucked. I think deep down that Jolina is working With Bella to fuck me over, but is having second thoughts maybe. Jenna is just simply not optional. She is a must have for me. I am a dirty old man, and she is my dream girl of this story, PARTICULARLY with Jolina in the running as well. I truly hope there is some way to navigate that ending. Money is probably not happening, except I have denied Elaine the house all but in one play through.

I honest to fuck think I did one playthrough which I made every single bad choice I can make....

Oh

There is another constant I guess. Angel and Wanda have been in 3/5 of these.... Zariah in 0/5. I feel sympathy for her, but I have a hard time getting into her, especially since losing interest in Monica.

I absolutely boinked the little blondie at the carnival one time.. only once. I don't like being Mean to Monica.

I still am very conflicted about what Bella says.

The best lies, and misdirection are founded in truths. I think that the MC's mother situation is not straight forward. I think the woman that partially raised him, was not his birth mother, but something Donald arranged to be a cock to the birth mother, and perhaps to keep the non birth mother quiet about indiscretions he had while married to her.

But honestly.... I do not have a fucking clue.

Peace
MacAirs proof that"given enough thrust even a brick can fly" ha ha ha! I struggle to this day who do I luv more my Wife:love: or the Rhino;):cool:.:LOL:

Reactions: Arigon

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait so Eliane has the car parked and detailed, that makes no sense you can't have it detailed while its moving.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a "good way" to play the movie night with the girls ? I feel like no matter what i choise either
A) they discover the relationships I have the the others
or
B) disapoint one of them (for exemple, if I tell katie off when she come in MC's bedroom she's disapointed, if I do the same with monica it's her who's disapointed and of course if I don't push back any of them they learn about what MC's doing)

I kinda doesn't want to hurt them (and I hope there will be a harem ending or else I'll realy hurt them all)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am so glad I decided to give Bella and Elaine a go.

Bella, Um you taste familiar.
To myself., I doubt that.
Bella, what did you have for lunch.
To myself, your sister.
Me um Sushi.
Bella you asking or telling me.

Too fucking funny.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Eating out is an acquired taste, but as they say... once you get past the smell, you got it licked!
Always loved it. One time I went down on my wife, to make sure she got somewhere as well. I asked her if she came and she started to laugh and said "Yeah, I came three times"... the little wench, my jaw is aching and she figures, "lets see how many I can get from this!" We had a good chuckle. She had a nice taste, not like fish or anything bad. When I was a teen I first read an article in Penthouse (yes, I actually read the articles) on the art of Cunningulous and how to do it... that article was gold. Not braggin, but I got lots of moans thanks to that. ;)

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I find it so funny how so many are "Shocked" to find out what was going on at Hefner's place. How many other Actors or Actresses are running for cover after Bill's fall from grace.:LOL:
What I can't believe is how many journalists...uh, 'journalists' wrote articles surprised about the amount of recordings, notes and other assorted blackmail material Hugh had. The man had so much that his will required it be put in the vault, burnt to ash, the vault sealed with concrete and then dumped at sea. What, did you think doing dirty things in a man's wonderland would go unrecorded?

Now we'll forever be curious what we might have found.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes