Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I am new to this game, I see no harem tag, but is it just one girl, or is it possible to have more than one, i don't mind spoilers.

Also, I just got to the party and I am thinking of redoing the game, do you always have to go to the party, I have been trying to be nice to Katie, but she is just giving me the shits, I would rather Debbie if it is just one girl.

I did read about graphic updates or something, so at some point does that affect Jenna or does she always have alien skin.

Who is the footjob with.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So I am new to this game, I see no harem tag, but is it just one girl, or is it possible to have more than one, i don't mind spoilers.

Also, I just got to the party and I am thinking of redoing the game, do you always have to go to the party, I have been trying to be nice to Katie, but she is just giving me the shits, I would rather Debbie if it is just one girl.

I did read about graphic updates or something, so at some point does that affect Jenna or does she always have alien skin.

Who is the footjob with.
Naw Brother, you can bang em all.... right up till the latest update... Then the Devil comes for his due.

Orrrrrrrr
You can play nice, and have potential double, or triple girl options... or singles.....
But, it is a terrrrrrrrible price to play the manwhore route.
Trust me. Or better!!! Don't! Do it! You know you want to!
Peace

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Who is the footjob with.
There are endgame multi-girl endings, but no full harem (and little to no penalty so far for sleeping around and ending things before getting caught). And yeah, Jenna's skin improves soon for you, then there are more upgrades later.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You can have more than one girl but it is only certain groups of characters and all the groups haven't been confirmed yet. You can have Debbie/Lily/Katie for example or since your not a fan of Katie you will be able to get a Debbie/Lily throuple if you want.

There is also Jenna/Jolina or Wanda/Angel other than that the other groups haven't been confirmed yet so there might be more to come.

Reactions: Havik79

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Who is the footjob with.
As you have been told options for girls are varied, Threesomes, foursomes, and Even have just about every girl in the game. but that is not the best part. The Game is well built so its about the different playthroughs. Each option truly gives you different outcomes all while leading you through the main story. That dear Havik79 is where the heart truly is a game that when played again is still new.

Reactions: Havik79 and acewinz

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
You do have to go the party, but there are paths where you leave it early on - they lose you a lot of points with Katie, but it sounds like that wouldn't worry you.

Reactions: Havik79 and acewinz
Jan 24, 2022
Have to say the game analysis on so many of these posts is quite interesting and almost as much fun to read as it is to play the game. Just goes to show that this is a well thought out developed game so hats off to Cheeky Gimp and his team.

Seems lots of yall are on the Katie path. That girl seem to be a real firecracker or maybe better a loose cannon. She obviously is more than capable of rocking your world but she is all so extremely possessive, extremely controlling and outlandishly jealous. Anyone hooking up with her pisses her off they best sleep with one eye open. Jenna on the other hand seems to be a total closet freak. Shy, reclusive and overly self conscious on the outside but once you get her to let her inner naughty girl come out to play your in for a good time. Seems like she is open to try new and different things and she doesn't mind sharing as long as shes involved somehow - my kind of girl.

We can't forget the MILF path - been down that one a time or two through the course of playing this game. When we come to the end and all of the dust settles thinking I might go the Monica path start to finish and see where it goes. I know we're way too far into this game and close to the conclusion to add more paths but it would have been fun to get Monica involved in the life style or at least a few MFM three-ways along the way.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
We can't forget the MILF path - been down that one a time or two through the course of playing this game. When we come to the end and all of the dust settles thinking I might go the Monica path start to finish and see where it goes. I know we're way too far into this game and close to the conclusion to add more paths but it would have been fun to get Monica involved in the life style or at least a few MFM three-ways along the way.
I'm doing a solo Monica run slowly right now. Want to get as much of the mystery details as I can from it, and it may be the only way to keep Jenna and Katie in my life. They won't be sexing me, but surely they won't abandon their mom, so I can still look at them. Besides, 20 years from now, they might feel sorry for me. I have no interest in the money if it costs me the love of any of these three.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK thank you, everyone, for the info, I like Debbie, and Jenna, still hoping for decent ginger.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
acewinz Hello. About the Bug I have reported: It is definitely caused by the WT Mod by Koga3 and has nothing todo with something messed up in the Vanilla Scripts - as you had already checked.
To add to that, KoGa3 uses LaikDink's walkthrough so it's not his mistake, but yes technically caused by his mod in this case. If you want to fix it, I'll attach the fixed file to this post.
I'm not sure if it matters so let me specify: It's for PC. I don't know if it works for Mac and such.

You can also fix it yourself easily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll let them both know, in case they still don't.

Reactions: ILoveSucuk

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
To add to that, KoGa3 uses LaikDink's walkthrough so it's not his mistake, but yes technically caused by his mod in this case. If you want to fix it, I'll attach the fixed file to this post.
I'm not sure if it matters so let me specify: It's for PC. I don't know if it works for Mac and such.

You can also fix it yourself easily:

I'll let them both know, in case they still don't.
Hello.

Yeah nothing better than Notepad++ - at least on Windows. Often better and faster than any IDE for smaller Code Changes.

Anyway:

Thanks for the additional Info! Seems I misread how LaikDink's WT was applied to the Mod.

As my Problem was solved by temporarily switching between Vanilla and Modded, I had no need to take a closer look at the Scripts.

Therefore a little late for me but maybe it helps other People with that Issue.

Have a nice Day :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hello.

Yeah nothing better than Notepad++ - at least on Windows. Often better and faster than any IDE for smaller Code Changes.
I Prefer Atom, but Notepad++ is probably marginally faster depending on your packages.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What can you expect in the next chapters (beyond the inheritance issue)?

Jenna will have her moment with the comicon-like (and in fact of the main trio she is the one who has not yet had her main scene)

then there should be the first real date with Debbie

another character who seems to me to be behind in important scenes is Bella, who it is true has had several sex scenes, but all of them quite the same and unimportant in the absolute

the other characters seem to me to be pretty much in line (Elaine's return I think will be compeltely absorbed by the main plot)

maybe Angel and Wanda, if there is really a chance to carry them forward together, need a full reconciliation scene

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
I Prefer Atom, but Notepad++ is probably marginally faster depending on your packages.
Never tried Atom. I looked at the Features and the Programming Languages supported a couple years ago, and what I needed was not there. Also I was already using Notepad++ and because of my Mental Health Issues, I prefer that my Working Environment is as similar as possible on Linux and Windows. And when you try to use Open Source wherever possible, your choices are sometimes limited. But to not totally derail this Thread and get onto the bad side with the Mods that early on:

For anyone who needs or wants to modify Ren'Py Script Files (or any Files) which are in Text Format: Atom and Notepad++ are very good choice, because for example searching for a specific String / Text etc. in hundreds or thousands of Lines, the Search Functionality is just superb compared to the basic Notepad on Windows. In Notepad++ from personal Experience, in Atom from what I have heard and read.

// End of Thread derailing :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What can you expect in the next chapters (beyond the inheritance issue)?

Jenna will have her moment with the comicon-like (and in fact of the main trio she is the one who has not yet had her main scene)

then there should be the first real date with Debbie

another character who seems to me to be behind in important scenes is Bella, who it is true has had several sex scenes, but all of them quite the same and unimportant in the absolute

the other characters seem to me to be pretty much in line (Elaine's return I think will be compeltely absorbed by the main plot)

maybe Angel and Wanda, if there is really a chance to carry them forward together, need a full reconciliation scene
I try not to pre-announce anything here before Cheeky can tell patrons, but you pretty much covered the ground of what is in the works atm.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm just gonna leave the party early because I don't want anything to do with the woman there.

Especially having to meet up at the coffee shop afterwards.

I know Katie's gonna be mad, but I usually break up with her before getting physical anyway.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes