dempun

Dec 3, 2021
That was what I was trying to remember.

Jolina can leave the game this update so it really can't be her.
Jolina can leave the game this update, yes. But that doesn't mean she has to STAY gone. But I don't believe it's Jolina either, mostly because MC even crossing her path (Going into the coffee shop) is pure chance. I mean how could she know MC is going to get Jenna to trace that email to her place?

More likely to me is Jolina and Bella are a couple and Jolina is helping Bella with her conditions to the will.

Zarah is not really new to the plot because you encounter her in the first chapter. She's not a major player, but she's been there from the start. We also get a clue from the fortune teller that could in theory point to Zarah being number three.

To paraphrase, she says Dizzy is `Dizzy in name, not in action. `

We can learn during our pillow talk with Zarah that her first husband's name is Dizinski or something like that. Of course, she being dizzy in name only isn't exactly true with all her sudden changes in hair style, so who knows?

There may be no current plot lines that can even lead us to suspect her, but the entire plot hasn't been revealed to us yet.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I wonder if the gold digger will be random, depending on your choices in the game?
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh you evil scoundrel! How dare you make this.................. interesting!:)
Not even we could manage that level of plot diversion. :D

The gold digger is the same person, no matter what happens, and has always been the same person throughout the whole game. Otherwise it would leave too much room for plot holes.

On a separate note. As much as I love how involved you guys have been, especially this update, in figuring out who is the gold digger, and whether certain individuals could be an accomplice or if Elaine is sincere or manipulative...

I might make a some slight suggestions in your lines of hypothesis and commentary if only to keep things rolling and see what you think. Feel free to pick and choose.

1) Assuming any particular theory of yours is more or less correct. How do you think things will end up when the cat is out of the bag? How would you like them to end up? (This is not a harem question...)

2) Also something I wanted to touch on is plenty of games like ours have angles of betrayal or areas of grey when it comes to actions of friends or love interests we have spent a lot of time with in these games. Needless to say sometimes the emotional response of the player can be... extreme, even if they did anticipate the twists. I don't expect people to end up in more disappointment from the reveal than enjoyment from the mystery (I hope), but feel free to share your thoughts on this too.

3) While our course has been set in many regards which we have been open about. We actually did see some pushback this Ep in regard to a lot of "forced" breakups. Although it is actually possible to maintain every relationship (though not without major danger signs), there will come a point sooner than later where this won't be possible. Hence why the difficulty of continuing to juggle or lie is becoming harder, and the suspicion variables (yes, we have those) have been far more active in causing breakups even when you could have lied your way through before. Anyway, my question is do you think we have been too hard when the axes have came down? Do you want to see more when the drama goes full bore? Do you enjoy the continued tension when sleeping around?

4) Tying somewhat into #1... I like to think we have properly treaded the line to keep you guessing, but also not come out of nowhere with the big reveal when it happens. We also have certain angles/outcomes covered and options not yet unveiled that will allow the players to deal with certain individuals in unexpected ways. (No murder though!) But what do you want/expect when it comes to this? :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Zarah is not really new to the plot because you encounter her in the first chapter.
She's not new to the plot but she is new to the MC.

She wasn't around when his mother lived with Monica so had nothing to do with any of them when it was all going on.

Reactions: Night Hacker

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Well, in terms of people being upset about having certain relationships end, if you are going multiple paths? If you are upset? You haven't been paying attention. Going after more than one woman, was always going to blow up in your face at some point. And as the game starts coming to the end, that point is getting closer and closer.

And with the Gold Digger, I'm not sure what the fallout will be? I think it will greatly depend on who it is? If it's someone like Monica? That's a huge level of betrayal, because if you are like me? I have been completely open and honest with her about the inheritance situation. If she refused to disclose anything to you, especially if you're romancing her? That's big time levels of messed up. The only redemption in that scenario is if your Dad's rules, for her, were not to say anything to the MC.

But if it's someone like Bella/Jolene? I don't think It would move me that much, because they have been the two prime suspects.

And it's like I've said before, the "Gold Digger" doesn't mean they have to be a villain. I think depending on how you've treated them, will determine how they treat you, once it's been revealed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
1) Assuming any particular theory of yours is more or less correct. How do you think things will end up when the cat is out of the bag? How would you like them to end up? (This is not a harem question...)
When a cat is let out of a bag they are usually very "clawy" so I would find it interesting for the "gold digger" to go on the offensive. Whoever it turns out to be lashing out at the MC, his choices, how "pathetic" he is compared to "The Don", etc. A near complete personality switch, so if it is Bella she goes from "sympathetic, happy, and horny" to her "true" nature of angry, manipulative, and mocking.

2) Also something I wanted to touch on is plenty of games like ours have angles of betrayal or areas of grey when it comes to actions of friends or love interests we have spent a lot of time with in these games. Needless to say sometimes the emotional response of the player can be... extreme, even if they did anticipate the twists. I don't expect people to end up in more disappointment from the reveal than enjoyment from the mystery (I hope), but feel free to share your thoughts on this too.
If the "gold digger" turns out to be someone we all didn't really expect, Monica for example, then I hope that there is a long detailed flashback or explanation showing how and why she sabotaged the MC throughout the game. Otherwise it would be so out of left field to the point where it is unbelievable. I am not really "emotionally invested" in any other characters besides perhaps Katie and Jenna. And once again I would want a detailed explanation of the how and why. Bella, Jolina, Theresa, and Zarah have always felt like secondary characters (and obvious suspects) to me so finding out that one of them (or more in the Bella/Jolina love-spiracy theory) had "betrayed" the MC wouldn't surprise me. I suppose the "why" they betrayed him would be interesting if it was for more than money.

3) While our course has been set in many regards which we have been open about. We actually did see some pushback this Ep in regard to a lot of "forced" breakups. Although it is actually possible to maintain every relationship (though not without major danger signs), there will come a point sooner than later where this won't be possible. Hence why the difficulty of continuing to juggle or lie is becoming harder, and the suspicion variables (yes, we have those) have been far more active in causing breakups even when you could have lied your way through before. Anyway, my question is do you think we have been too hard when the axes have came down? Do you want to see more when the drama goes full bore? Do you enjoy the continued tension when sleeping around?
I think you've gone too easy on the cheating bastard, you should go full telenovela on the MC. I want to see cars and houses burning, faces slapped, revenge in all its glory. I don't play a man-slut character but I do think that Katie, with or without the help of her friends, would go full revenge... I also think that Jenna and Jolina, being computer savvy, would destroy the MC online. The MC should be punished for trying to juggle all of the women, more than once various characters have told him they are seeking monogamous relationships and that they love him. After all of that to find out he had been telling everyone that he "loved" them would be such a betrayal that it would be great to see him reap what he sowed.

On the other hand it would be great to see a "reward" for the non man-slut playthrough. Perhaps the women (Katie, Jenna, and Monica or Katie, Lily, and Debbie) discuss how the MC had all this temptation and never acted on it, causing his chosen woman to be even happier with him?

4) Tying somewhat into #1... I like to think we have properly treaded the line to keep you guessing, but also not come out of nowhere with the big reveal when it happens. We also have certain angles/outcomes covered and options not yet unveiled that will allow the players to deal with certain individuals in unexpected ways. (No murder though!) But what do you want/expect when it comes to this? :)
I expect that when all is said and done we shall see a range from sweet and sappy "happily ever afters" to homelessness, destitution, pregnancy, heartbreak, screaming and furniture tossing... You know, the average Maury Povich "Baby Daddy" episode.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
No matter what team thinks after this game is over and you guys go ahead to comply some wishes of the players, the first thing that would be asked or wanted will be Jenna, Katie and Monica in a package. :giggle: :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: eM-Ka and acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It should include a dramatic scene where the gold digger looms above MC on a seemingly bottomless pit, while MC screems: 'You killed my Father!" and she replies, suddenly showing her penis, "No! I AM you father!".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

These first two questions are answered together

from my point of view whoever the gold digger is there will still be a more or less strong betrayal to MC (which of course depends on the degree of relationship between them), but I don't absolutely expect it to be a very dramatic moment, in the endin most of my runs I give up the money, so who is the third party moderately interested in my MC (of course if it were Monica everything changes... and you will have to play another game to make us come to terms with it...).

and if we weren't particularly bitchy I expect a happy ending financially as well, Elaine has half promised MC to provide for him, and if we have a good relationship with the gold digger even she could be generous (in the end by giving up we give them both a larger slice)
you were by no means mean, but I didn't find all the closings equally beautiful, for example I really liked the ones with Lily and Zarah, which start from a deep sense of responsibility, less so for example Monica's, related to this eternal guilt of hers about the age difference, which at this point in the story is a bit recycled.

I expect that in the face of a big betrayal even the close parties will react badly, right now it is not charissimo if by breaking Jenna Katie's heart she can change her mind about us and other similar situations. if we make Lily cry then I expect a definitive game over....
as I said before (I basically answered everything in the first point...) I expect in general a final part that is not particularly dramatic

I am quite sure that the unraveling of the third part will immediately lighten Elaine's dubious position, and in case she is "MC's chosen one" I expect a strong moment of reconciliation with even difficult confessions

if there is one aspect in which this game is absolutely unparalleled it is in the chance it gives to vent in a sometimes even rude and heavy-handed way when we feel we have been wronged, it would be a pity we were not given this chance at the final showdown

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
how to Expose the GD/Viper.... Cliffhanger after the reveal of GD2 would make us think the Viper has won it all. "but not" a clause not yet released by Donald changes it all.

Example: Upon entering the Layers office seeing the Elaine and the reveal of GD2 like a flash MC's freezes as his heart sinks with so many thoughts going through Mc's mind while a time line Flashes of all the GDs actions that might have taken it all from Mc and the scene filter turn redder as the anger fills the MC's heart. to be brought back out of this slowed time line buy Greg saying Have a seat as we release the finale conditions for you all. (or the Good GD's voice saying) "???? you okay MC's Name? we will get through this." who is the Good one Ep after. (yes so mean)

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Assuming the Gold digger is revealed to be Bella, Jolina or both like I think it could be. I'm hoping they go full on viper like they are said to be and show absolutely no remorse or guilt for manipulating the MC and Elaine.

I think this could be especially interesting if the MC is being a man whore and they know about it. they could comment on how he is just like them and his dad with how he uses and manipulates people like they do.

As long as there is severe consequences for people being a man whore like you guys have said there is going to be, I will be happy. While I have no interest in a man whore play through I will probably use the quick start feature to see the fallout from those consequences.

I will admit I'm more interested in seeing the reactions from the people in this thread when everything comes crashing down on them that is where I will get most of my enjoyment. I will admit I really hope it isn't Monica since it will come out of nowhere and will really surprise me.

I personally think you guys haven't been hard enough in regard to people having consequences like MrFriendly said I really hope you guys eventually go hardcore with regard to the consequences for the cheating arseholes.

Especially with Katie if she doesn't go full she hulk on the MC and beat the shit out of him for cheating on her, especially with her family I'm going to be really annoyed. Out of all the possible reactions Katie's is the one I'm looking forward to.

4) Tying somewhat into #1... I like to think we have properly treaded the line to keep you guessing, but also not come out of nowhere with the big reveal when it happens. We also have certain angles/outcomes covered and options not yet unveiled that will allow the players to deal with certain individuals in unexpected ways. (No murder though!) But what do you want/expect when it comes to this?
I don't have that many expectations in regards to dealing with certain individuals. I just hope if Bella is the gold digger, that we will be able to see how pissed she is if she was trying to manipulate the MC and you choose to turn her down, especially if you are on the Elaine solo route and ignored her trying to turn the MC against Elaine.

If Elaine really did manipulate the MC to get the house like you are making people think she did. I just hope that there will be a choice to take the house from her and turn it into a homeless shelter or an orphanage or something just as a fuck you to Elaine, Bella and the MC's Dad.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Where the heart is= Ugly girls + absurd and boring story (n)
I can go with the ugly girls and the boring story, but why absurd? I think this game has one of the less aburd stories around this games. It's a rather plausible story about heirs that go at each other throat for a legacy and for once the girls have some reason to be actracted to the MC: He's hunk, fit and has a big penis. It usually works.

Reactions: Blaisdale

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Not even we could manage that level of plot diversion. :D

On a separate note. As much as I love how involved you guys have been, especially this update, in figuring out who is the gold digger, and whether certain individuals could be an accomplice or if Elaine is sincere or manipulative...
sure we will be distracted on our exposure of GD2.

I might make a some slight suggestions/asked and answered

1) Mc should have grown mentally. the Bigger man so to speak. his words should reflect words of a professional showing control and dominance of the situation as it was no surprise. all the while internally he is fuming with frustrated anger. as my other example for the reveal. as for the other girls Mc's heart should be what affects the girls' response to a breakup did he treat them well or did they get used by him. though currently a man whore Mc is not mean to all.

2) This act of Betrayal how is any betrayal taken place except if from GD2. prior to EP 22 the MC has been given outs from every Li so what Betrayal? they all seem to know MC has another or suspect that he is not Faithful to them. I think only Monica and Elaine have specifically asked for A monogamous relationship while others hint at it. Only at the beach house does Katie request he say he is in a relationship with her. making the girls be the ones to put on the breaks not Mc. and the Gym she excepts sharing so what Betrayal? lies maybe but My MC loves all the girls!!!!! except Bella at the moment.

3) As I would hope you will provide an option to have each Li in the end. by different play throughs. I think this is of little consequences I just hope that mini groups are an option with some girls.

4) A happy ending and a "not game over but Gives us a way to screw it all up and move on"
The not so simple answer: there should be a surprise at the Reading that changes it all for the MC. He should have a way to get it all. and not hold it over the two Ladies heads and Provide something for them too I see the MC as a Man whore true, but one who actually cares for his ladies and their needs it should be related to how the MC is portrayed during the choices made by the Player during the game if he just uses the ladies and does not help them then this option not available to MC Beach house and car all he gets. excluding leaving the girls behind. but if he gives it all up and has helped the girls the "my son" clause takes effect and he is given an option to be the Executor and dissolve the trust and disperse it out as he sees fit.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Judging by your post history, that is probably the best you could have said, but I'll try and restrain my gratitude.

True to that brother.
Lets see, most people like the images here.
Story is whats holding the community together as well as giving interesting view points.
Almost 1500 pages.

evyleu is definitely missing something obvious.
At least Cheeky knows what hes doing.
Not many can make claims here like,
active users chatting daily , 1300 pages and going strong , people saying their views with little and at sometimes no trolling/hate.
People here don't seem to actively hate you on this thread if your views don't match theirs about the game.

This game seems to be doing something right.
Also seems to have a great and friendly fan base.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
True to that brother.
Lets see, most people like the images here.
Story is whats holding the community together as well as giving interesting view points.
Almost 1500 pages.

evyleu is definitely missing something obvious.
At least Cheeky knows what hes doing.
Not many can make claims here like,
active users chatting daily , 1300 pages and going strong , people saying their views with little and at sometimes no trolling/hate.
People here don't seem to actively hate you on this thread if your views don't match theirs about the game.

This game seems to be doing something right.
Also seems to have a great and friendly fan base.
Yeah, I have to agree. Both here and on patreon we have very little problem folks (most that come out right after an update). Most of the rare negative (sometimes constructive) feedback we get is related to people that want their cake and to eat it too. :) Less often because we have taken a characters evolution in a direction a player didn't like or in the past people wanted more progress on the main plot. But all in all the vast majority is great, supportive, and helpful.

The recent poll we did regarding Jenna's outfit had more than 1/3rd of all our patreons vote in less than a week. Which I thought was pretty impressive, it also helped us get a jump start on rendering her stuff with such a quick response.

The only thing we as developers are struggling with is figuring out how to break this wall we seem to have keeping us at about the same contribution level which while we are happy is stable, we would like to obviously grow. I know a large part of it is the economic situation is getting tougher everywhere, but we have been looking at things people might want to see us do to break this stalemate we have in growing. I know putting out content faster would likely help the most, but given the complexity of this game I am not sure we can do that with our current staff.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes