t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm sorry, but I don't see many facts among your respectable theories.

Jo is not a hacker, she might be, but the only fact is that she has a minimum of computer mastery (after all she runs an internet cafe, Jenna is a hacker and has proven it). but then that would also be quite irrelevant to edit a movie you don't have to be a hacker

the picture of Jolina in the kitchen of Donald's house could mean anything and nothing, she could be the second golddigger, she could be Bella's lover or something else

while the fact that Elaine has twice wanted to avoid meeting Jolina in front of MC is certainly a fact, if she didn't already know her why would she want to avoid her?

I didn't focus on Elaine's "evilness" (even if in the last chapter the developers, through Bella's mouth, have disassembled one of my main arguments in her defense, the email would not have been sent to all her contacts, but first to Monica and only after to the others... at least according to Bella's belief) but simply on the fact that she has actually been to Jolina's cafe, and to do what is not known

if Jolina had simply wanted to direct MC's suspicions on Elaine, she would have done it much sooner by recognizing her in the first picture he showed her, in the end MC would have had no difficulty in believing her

coming back to Elaine, to ask an "almost stranger", towards whom she had some faults to be forgiven and not the contrary, to give her a house (which by chance is somehow linked to her inheritance and which by chance a few days later would have ended up in MC's hands) without a real reason seems to me almost as suspicious as any of Bella's ramblings
This discussion raised a brain cell. If JoJo and Hun (Bella) are obviously on friendly terms. And if Elaine had a picture of JoJo at her house. Then is it not reasonable to see that all three are aware of each other. That all three may be in some type of relationship, conspiracy, cabal. Is it not then unlikely one of them is the Dizzy/gold digger? They have too many connections to not be aware of this.

Conversely, it does present a possible "interesting" situation at the beach house if Elaine shows up there. Could there be another foursome in the offing. Just because Elaine does not like to share may mean she likes to dominate.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This discussion raised an brain cell. If JoJo and Hun (Bella) are obviously on friendly terms. And if Elaine had a picture of JoJo at her house. Then is it not reasonable to see that all three are aware of each other. That all three may be in some type of relationship, conspiracy, cabal. Is it not then unlikely one of them is the Dizzy/gold digger? They have too many connections to not be aware of this.

Conversely, it does present a possible "interesting" situation at the beach house if Elaine shows up there. Could there be another foursome in the offing. Just because Elaine does not like to share may mean she like to dominate.
after having had the "almost" threesome with Jenna and Katie I don't put limits on what could happen:sneaky::eek:

me Bella and Elaine seem to me very little affinity between them to bet too much money on it

Jolina has dropped several hints about her interest in girls, so to think that she had some kind of relationship with Bella (who is very uninhibited) is believable

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jo is not a hacker, she might be, but the only fact is that she has a minimum of computer mastery (after all she runs an internet cafe, Jenna is a hacker and has proven it). but then that would also be quite irrelevant to edit a movie you don't have to be a hacker
Jo is at least on par with Jenna when it comes to computers.

She does not run an internet cafe, it USED to be an internet cafe and had a couple of computers left over which she showed someone how to use.

There are quite a few hints at her having quite high computer skills up to and including finding Jenna's program and removing it.

Jolina has dropped several hints about her interest in girls, so to think that she had some kind of relationship with Bella (who is very uninhibited) is believable
Not really a hint. She flat out says it in this episode if not on her route, she prefers girls.

Even if she's with the MC her preference is girls she just gave him a chance. It's not unusual for bisexuals to have a preference or for lesbians to dabble.

Debbie isn't interested in men at all but doesn't mind fucking the MC.

Jolina mainly goes for women by her own admission.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

She does not run an internet cafe, it USED to be an internet cafe and had a couple of computers left over which she showed someone how to use.

There are quite a few hints at her having quite high computer skills up to and including finding Jenna's program and removing it.
I don't agree very much

there is a big difference between being able to remotely crack the security of another computer and realizing that someone is doing it to you, they are just on two different levels
we can consider Jolina seriously a hacker only if we consider Jenna so good that to discover her we need a remarkable talent, and at the most we can consider Jenna an amateur talent

but anyway the point was that it is completely superfluous that Jolina is a hacker to prove that the video is fake, you don't need a hacker to do that

Reactions: ename144

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't agree very much

there is a big difference between being able to remotely crack the security of another computer and realizing that someone is doing it to you, they are just on two different levels
we can consider Jolina seriously a hacker only if we consider Jenna so good that to discover her we need a remarkable talent, and at the most we can consider Jenna an amateur talent

but anyway the point was that it is completely superfluous that Jolina is a hacker to prove that the video is fake, you don't need a hacker to do that
Could just be a good deepfake

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Not really a hint. She flat out says it in this episode if not on her route, she prefers girls.

Even if she's with the MC her preference is girls she just gave him a chance. It's not unusual for bisexuals to have a preference or for lesbians to dabble.

Debbie isn't interested in men at all but doesn't mind fucking the MC.

Jolina mainly goes for women by her own admission.
I love that you are spreading cheer to those of us who want two ladies to want each other AND want those of us who are male!
:D

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That show was early teenage me's ladyboner.

I had such a massive crush on Lucy Lawless. Me and my sis used to watch reruns of that and Hercules.

Then I got over the crush.

Then she appeared in Spartacus and had sex scenes and late teens me got another crush on now naked Lucy Lawless.

I think between her and Claudia Black they just about covered all of teenage me's celeb sex fantasies.

Gabriella was okay but Xena was just so fucking hot.

I love that you are spreading cheer to those of us who want two ladies to want each other AND want those of us who are male!
:D
While I am pure lesbian i'd always encourage anyone who wants to try something (within legal bounds) to do so.

I see those men hating dykes and think they are the absolute dumbest fuckbuckets i've ever had the misfortune to cross words with.

As if hating more than half the worlds population is healthy.

Not only that but I also know a couple of previous hardcore lesbians that are now married to men. They still have a panty cream for women but they found love with people they wouldn't have previously paid any attention to in other social circles.

Quite a few lesbians will try out the pork diet at least once. Some go back for more, some don't. Some like me won't try at all but many will and as long as all people involved are consenting I don't see why people shouldn't get their jollies on wherever, whenever.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That show was early teenage me's ladyboner.

I had such a massive crush on Lucy Lawless. Me and my sis used to watch reruns of that and Hercules.

Then I got over the crush.

Then she appeared in Spartacus and had sex scenes and late teens me got another crush on now naked Lucy Lawless.

I think between her and Claudia Black they just about covered all of teenage me's celeb sex fantasies.

Gabriella was okay but Xena was just so fucking hot.
I can confirm this exact effect happened to men too (including Claudia Black (Farscape), and Claudia Christian (B5!)), but you also forgot to mention Lucy in Battlestar Galactica (admitedly Tricia Helfer was distracting). Also loved Hercules, but if I was to choose only one from that universe that early me drooled over it would have been Alexandra Tydings as Aphrodite (the wig may be fake, but...).

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can confirm this exact effect happened to men too, but you also forgot to mention her in Battlestar Galactica (admitedly Tricia Helfer was distracting). Also loved Hercules, but if I was to choose only one from that universe that early me drooled over it would have been Alexandra Tydings as Aphrodite (the wig may be fake, but...).
That's because I totally had a thing for Katee Sackhoff in BG.

I remember Aphrodite being in the show, more Hercules than Xena (although Ares showed up more in Xena) but I can't remember much about her.

Reactions: acewinz

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
That's because I totally had a thing for Katee Sackhoff in BG.
Definitely. Me too, big time. I had high hopes for her as an actress, since she was such a key part of BG, and she was amazing in it, but her career hasn't really taken off, unfortunately.

She is in Another Life, which is terrible as a series, but she hasn't really been a lead in anything else like BG. Here's hoping.

Grace Park was good too. Too bad she ended up mixed up in all the Nxivm craziness.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I don't agree very much

I will come right out and ask! Do you carry a torch for Bella?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I'm sorry, but I don't see many facts among your respectable theories.

the picture of Jolina in the kitchen of Donald's house could mean anything and nothing, she could be the second golddigger, she could be Bella's lover or something else

while the fact that Elaine has twice wanted to avoid meeting Jolina in front of MC is certainly a fact, if she didn't already know her why would she want to avoid her?

I didn't focus on Elaine's "evilness" (even if in the last chapter the developers, through Bella's mouth, have disassembled one of my main arguments in her defense, the email would not have been sent to all her contacts, but first to Monica and only after to the others... at least according to Bella's belief) but simply on the fact that she has actually been to Jolina's cafe, and to do what is not known

if Jolina had simply wanted to direct MC's suspicions on Elaine, she would have done it much sooner by recognizing her in the first picture he showed her, in the end MC would have had no difficulty in believing her

coming back to Elaine, to ask an "almost stranger", towards whom she had some faults to be forgiven and not the contrary, to give her a house (which by chance is somehow linked to her inheritance and which by chance a few days later would have ended up in MC's hands) without a real reason seems to me almost as suspicious as any of Bella's ramblings
Okay your Honor my witness used the manuscript to present his case. as judge you are welcome to believe on the Predominance of evidence provided to you but I rest my case.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So without a lawyer present,
I confess that even though I suspected Theresa is my birth mother, I purged her sinful thoughts, and my loins deep within her. Cucking Tommy as much as any reason.

I Want Bella to not be an evil conniving bitch, but wanting rarely makes it so.... so I kicked her from my beach house.

I do, upon my honor, know that Jojo, a bisexual with more of a lesbian take on things, has my heart.
Jenna, likely my half sister also has had my seed and love in her loins.

Monica... for the fucking life of me, I can not get over how she used to turn me on, and now even though she looks better, she is so much of a turn off that even though I inseminated her after the photo shoot, I ended it shortly after.

Zariah never tasted the joys of my boyish flesh, beyond lusting over it.

Katie, Lily, and Debbie have all had their full measure of my insemination, and if I were going to leave Jojo and Jenna, it would be for Lily hopefully Debbie and Katie.

Elaine got a full load of my jizmo. I neither regret it, nor will I. Especially if a bastard of mine is now in her belly. NOT because of her... oh no.... I fucked her because of my HATE for my father, and the desire to hear her cuck him in his grave. (yeah I have some actual real life experience in this and the associated daddy issues).

Angel.... I really like Angel... and Wanda. I used to dislike Wanda as much as I dislike Monica now, but I actually like Wanda and think a thruple with Angel and Wanda would be fun and exciting. Sort of a reverse lovewich.....

So I think I confessed to several things in there, that are illegal in some states... oh, I am pretty sure spreading the starfish is illegal. So add that to the crime spree.

I regret nothing your Honor.
I throw myself upon the judgement, if not the mercy, of the court.

Peace

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I confess that even though I suspected Theresa is my birth mother, I purged her sinful thoughts, and my loins deep within her. Cucking Tommy as much as any reason.

I Want Bella to not be an evil conniving bitch, but wanting rarely makes it so.... so I kicked her from my beach house.

I do, upon my honor, know that Jojo, a bisexual with more of a lesbian take on things, has my heart.

Monica... for the fucking life of me, I can not get over how she used to turn me on, and now even though she looks better, she is so much of a turn off that even though I inseminated her after the photo shoot, I ended it shortly after.

Katie, Lily, and Debbie have all had their full measure of my insemination, and if I were going to leave Jojo and Jenna, it would be for Lily hopefully Debbie and Katie.

Elaine got a full load of my jizmo. I neither regret it, nor will I. Especially if a bastard of mine is now in her belly. NOT because of her... oh no.... I fucked her because of my HATE for my father, and the desire to hear her cuck him in his grave. (yeah I have some actual real life experience in this and the associated daddy issues).

Angel.... I really like Angel... and Wanda. I used to dislike Wanda as much as I dislike Monica now, but I actually like Wanda and think a thruple with Angel and Wanda would be fun and exciting. Sort of a reverse lovewich.....

So I think I confessed to several things in there, that are illegal in some states... oh, I am pretty sure spreading the starfish is illegal. So add that to the crime spree.

Peace
This is the most poetic thing I've ever read here. If the MC read this, he would have cried with joy on his whale dick.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Peace
im-not-that-innocent-britney-spears.gif
However we find you !
not-guilty-guilty.gif

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I will come right out and ask! Do you carry a torch for Bella?
what do you mean? Bella is a very strange character who always behaves in a very forced way (she admits that she enjoyed sexually upsetting an underage Mc just to...)
but apart from a couple of obscure passages, her version holds up more than Elaine's, who hides behind so many secrets

Reactions: LionHeart 95

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
what do you mean? Bella is a very strange character who always behaves in a very forced way (she admits that she enjoyed sexually upsetting an underage Mc just to...)
but apart from a couple of obscure passages, her version holds up more than Elaine's, who hides behind so many secrets
Nothing really it just seems that you like Bella more than Elaine.

As for resting my case I think there is enough evidence to Say (and I partially base this on a statement from Donald himself) ("Although if Elaine had found out about the other gold-digger, she would have murdered me even if I was broke!)
I took that statement in EP 9 to reference Bella. Because that would really tweak Elaine to the limit and would be Donald's end with all that it makes me think the 2nd Gold digger knew of Elaine from the beginning of his affair. With all this and the other evidence plying up Bella is looking bad. this fits with Greg mention someone knows everyone's condition's

i will give you which one is the Viper is still up for grabs. but its Bella in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bella is the only one that makes sense.

She's the only one that would actually impact both the MC and Elaine.

Theresa is irrelevant, Angel isn't important to Elaine, Jolina is a slight possibility but I doubt it, doesn't make any sense for it to be Monica and Zarah wasn't around then.

Bella being the gold digger would impact both Elaine and the MC.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes