Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I played multiple paths in this episode. Only sex scene I saw was in the cafe. Are there any others, specifically with Monica, Jenna, Jo or Bella? I haven't seen any info on this. Thanks.
If you go with the default 'Start at ep 22' options (romancing/sex with all the girls), you have opportunities with many of them. Definitely sex with Monica in the kitchen, Katie in the gym (with Jenna watching), Lily in the stockroom and Natasha in the cafe are the ones I remember. Jo and Bella were kissing and flirting, but that might have been from my choices.

2022-05-08 16_29_19-Window.jpg

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I played multiple paths in this episode. Only sex scene I saw was in the cafe. Are there any others, specifically with Monica, Jenna, Jo or Bella? I haven't seen any info on this. Thanks.
Depends if you do the romancing Jenna Romancing Katie path. That can result in an interesting workout in the gym. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you go with the default 'Start at ep 22' options (romancing/sex with all the girls), you have opportunities with many of them. Definitely sex with Monica in the kitchen, Katie in the gym (with Jenna watching), Lily in the stockroom and Natasha in the cafe are the ones I remember. Jo and Bella were kissing and flirting, but that might have been from my choices.

View attachment 1799411
I just can't see the Natasha whatsoever. I feel like I need to go through chem warfare decontamination after speaking to her let alone anything else.:sick:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
what is happiness?

screenshot0044.png screenshot0044.png

Hey, I missed this option. I was able to select Lily on her own, but when I suggested Katie as well, she broke up with the MC. She seemed into ishareing the MC during the beach house scene a few updates ago, so I am not sure what stats I am missing. Not enough Lily points?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hey, I missed this option. I was able to select Lily on her own, but when I suggested Katie as well, she broke up with the MC. She seemed into ishareing the MC during the beach house scene a few updates ago, so I am not sure what stats I am missing. Not enough Lily points?
I think it's the opposite. I.e., too many Lily points. That option only appears if MC is on the "Romancing (Casual Sex)" path with Lily. If MC is on the "Romancing (Girlfriend)" path, MC is forced to choose between Lily and Katie.

Reactions: Smarmint

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was only interested in Lily and Debbie, at least in this run....

I never believed that Katie could accept something like that, so I chose a more concrete happiness....

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm starting to think that Lily solo is actually the best option for MC as a route. She's smart, in the end, talented in what she wants to do, she comes from a wealthy family and picking her gives MC access to the bigger chunk of the legacy. She event doesn't need to cut contacts with Katie as long ad they don't involve MC in their time together.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
If Elaine refuses to share -- even after the guilt sex path -- then out she goes.

Be a little more grateful that I gave you a multimillion dollar house next time.

Reactions: The_Driver

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Just finished Episode 22, and caught up with the Dev again on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been one heck of a game, but a fun one. Thank you so much for the 22 episodes, and looking forward for Episode 23.
Are you sure Elaine has been informed the house is hers, just because Mc gives her the home does not mean she has been told it might not happen until final reading. I played a route where I too gave her the house because of the game day pic Bella sent to MC

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm starting to think that Lily solo is actually the best option for MC as a route. She's smart, in the end, talented in what she wants to do, she comes from a wealthy family and picking her gives MC access to the bigger chunk of the legacy. She event doesn't need to cut contacts with Katie as long ad they don't involve MC in their time together.
Lily is my first choice always

but if I have to think of a way of sure success then it is the combination Angel + Wanda that wins hands down.

they don't have any connection with Monica and her family, so they wouldn't have much objection to the necessity of cutting off any relationship with them, plus it would mean consoling themselves with two models... there are worse ends to be reached

Regmeister

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone help me? I cannot choose to replay scenes in the gallery after episode 18, although I have played through all the episodes it shows them as "Not Included Yet". Any help would be appreciated.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can anyone help me? I cannot choose to replay scenes in the gallery after episode 18, although I have played through all the episodes it shows them as "Not Included Yet". Any help would be appreciated.
I believe the Gallery has not been updated. Use the chapter selection method/option.

Reactions: Regmeister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure Elaine has been informed the house is hers, just because Mc gives her the home does not mean she has been told it might not happen until final reading. I played a route where I too gave her the house because of the game day pic Bella sent to MC
As soon as you tell the lawyer you are giving the house to Elaine, it's hers. There is no changing that, it's in black and white and legally binding.

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
Note to the developers regarding the Gallery: the thumbnail pic for the coffee-shop scene in Episode 3 (Scene 4) is misleading as it shows Jolina angry at being propositioned by MC - that happens in the next coffee-shop scene in Episode 6.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes